clomid club

Hey runnergrl im sure you will fit right in here with us lot. What CD do you take clomid?

Mrsmab good luck with the scan tomorrow. Hope its all working or you. No more scans or bloods for me now. xx

OMG!! i am shaking, i just did a IC and we got a line!!a faint one but there and you can see it with the naked eye!! you didin't even need to stand on one hand with your legs perched on the loo lol, its faint though, i tried to upload it but to be honest you probably won't see it, but it was there, matt saw it and so did hannah!!

WOW!!! congrats - hope this is it for you x

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67929&thumb=1&d=1268251945

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67933&thumb=1&d=1268251984

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67934&thumb=1&d=1268252055

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67935&thumb=1&d=1268252107

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67936&thumb=1&d=1268252166

here is the pics, you might not be able to see it lol but i can, but thats cos i know where it is as i have the test lol, it is very faint so enlarge the pics

Yay Hedgewitch!!!! Told you girl!! Congratulations! The casting worked for you! xxx :hugs:

Good luck with the scans Mrsmab xxx :hugs:

Thanks for all your nice thoughts about my nasty AF!! :hugs:

Welcome runnergrl- of course you can join us. :flower: I don't ovulate on my own either. Finally given clomid this year and I have ovulated on the first two cycles of 50mg!! It's magic stuff- I'm sure it'll work for you too! Makes you feel absolutely f*cking horrendous though!! (would like to say it won't but it's evil!) :hugs:

Hedge I can see it!! OMG!! SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! SENDING TONS OF STICKY BABY DUST TO YOU!! BIG HUGS!!
(sorry about the cops I was excited!!) LOL

OMG!! i am shaking, i just did a IC and we got a line!!a faint one but there and you can see it with the naked eye!! you didin't even need to stand on one hand with your legs perched on the loo lol, its faint though, i tried to upload it but to be honest you probably won't see it, but it was there, matt saw it and so did hannah!!

OH MY GOD SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: THAT IS BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly tho I log off for a few hours and this happens......The others will be wanting me to do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo sooo happy for you! You deserve this soo much> Oh Im crying!:hugs:

OH MY GOD SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: THAT IS BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly tho I log off for a few hours and this happens......The others will be wanting me to do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo sooo happy for you! You deserve this soo much> Oh Im crying!:hugs:
thanks hun, i am so nervous lol, i am not sure its even there hehe!! i am going to do and FMU one in the morning and then see what that says. then may buy some frers tomorrow. i still can't believe it lol, i keep looking at it, can you really see it?,xx

Yes Yes Yes! Its there hun! If not we're all experiencing group psychosis! Hahaha!
Oh I really really really hope its a big fat sticky one! Honestly Ive followed this site for ages before coming on and always saw you on here. Its lovely to hear its your turn! x

Yes Yes Yes! Its there hun! If not we're all experiencing group psychosis! Hahaha!
Oh I really really really hope its a big fat sticky one! Honestly Ive followed this site for ages before coming on and always saw you on here. Its lovely to hear its your turn! x
OMG i can't believe it!!!

Hehehe! Well you'd better cos its true! Now dont you go stopping your magic for the rest of us will you, we need some of your magic more than ever so we can move on with you!!! Hehehe! xxx

Im not sure what days I will take it on. and I am NOT excited about it making me feel awful.. yuck! But its worth the end result, so I will manage:)

My last cycle was 37 days so who knows how long this one will be. My OB told me to come in on CD1 and we will go from there.

Hedge i can see it, i didnt need to make the picture bigger it popped straight out at me lol.

Congratulations darlin. Happy for you. xxx

Sam keep us posted and update with pics!! Awww hunni this is so awesome!! And made my day as well!!

Loulou, sorry the witch got you honey. I know there is nothing I can say to make it better but I'm cheering you on as always.
Sam, that is awesome! I am so excited for you!
Reedsgirl, great news on the HSG. At least we know there is no blockage so forge ahead girlie.
Runnergrl, great to see you in here and to know that you guys are officially trying. Good luck sweetie!
Vickylou, chin up babe. It will happen for you. It just often takes a little longer than we want it to.
Ollie, where are you at in your cycle? I try and keep track but I forget.
To anyone I missed....hello and I hope all is well.

Hey NurseKel...me and the bump are getting on just fine. It's still unreal to me...can't believe it. Just waiting for the time to tick on by so we can go to our first appointment!

How are you doing hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->