Clomid ....... have you??

Is that what your doctor advised or did u just do it? If u were me would u start on 100mg then? xx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm doing a Sunday roast chicken afters id ice cream yum yum can't wait i am starving x x x

Hi all. Had another visit with doctor today. Got to see bubby move for the first time. It was so cool. And looked like a nice strong heartbeat. It was facing downwards though so not sure if thats normal...like it was laying on its tummy. Lol. Doctor said its head looks maybe a little bigger than normal at this stage but its probably just the angle of the ultrasound cuz i have a retroverted uterus. He is not worried so neither am I.

How is everyone else doing??

https://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/777777/000000/My%20pregnancy/02/01/2012.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

:hi: girls wooppp lyin in the morning kids are off tomorrow well my son hasn't got long left in juniors school now secondary school next big step he cant wait i am dreading it hope he will settle aw glad you seen bby move hun awww x x x

:wave: Girlies :)
Thought I'd pop in and say hi,
Well im still not pregs, and still not a a cycle, I'm now on day 52. Yep u read right day 52!!
I'm soo upset as I got my cycles down t 34 and 31 days, but for some reason after ovin I didn't come on but yet I'm not pregs, got docs on 7july, just hope I can go on provera to start me of again :)

:hi: girls happy Friday woopp well didnt have my cd10 scan done because the forum my doc give me u have to book an appointment so have to wait till next month so i am hoping it will be a scan of my bfp next month ha well been the gym had tea now chilling i have got o pain hope i o early this month i should catch the egg were have in bd ever day and i have used my concieve plus and soft cups woopp aw good luck hun with the docs x x

11 weeks today. YAY!! seeing doc again 2morro for 2nd last injection and we are going to listen to bubs heartbeat for the first time...and do an ultrasound too!! Yay

:hi: girls well been the gym came back made a sandwich for dinner a tuner and onion one may fav well couldn't eat it it knocked me sick so had to make a cheese one hope its a nice bfp coming my way 6dpo wooppp 11 weeks :yipee:x x x

omg was sooooo good at the doctors today. Bubby was moving about giving us the thumbs up. txhen it started sucking its thumb. SO cute. one more injection to go!!!

https://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/777777/000000/My%20pregnancy/02/01/2012.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt8233f.aspx

How is everyone going? afm i'm now 17 weeks 2 days pregnant. I have my big morphology and anatomy ultrasound in 10 days so i'm crossing my fingers and toes that bubby is in a good position so we can find out if its a girl or a boy.

Good luck to those still ttc and also those who have got their :bfp:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm af is going woopp think i will have some sex later i have ordered some opk and preseed for this month well i am just going to do the washing and ironing then chill x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm af is going woopp think i will have some sex later i have ordered some opk and preseed for this month well i am just going to do the washing and ironing then chill x x x

Hi love. Hows everything going for you??

AFM i had my 18 week scan today and guess what????

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• I20110901140215187.jpg
    I20110901140215187.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back