Clomid ....... have you??

Dippyxdx

Kiera is my world :-)
Reaction score
Hi just a quick note,
I've just started clomid last nite day 2 t nite :)
but alday tday I've had bad sharp headaches and am just wounderin in anyone else gets them?? X
hopin for a bfp :)

I havent started yet but was wondering if you want to share our cycles together. This would be my first time on clomid.... Af just started about 10 mins ago lol. So I will be starting my pills in two days. I would love to here what you are experiencing...

Hi missin_a_girl
that would be great to do that :)
there will b 3 of us as another lass will startin around same day as u so well b all ok and hopefully all get are bfp :)

tina bee, there awful :-(
do they just last whilst I'm on the clomid? X

Dippy how many Mg are you starting on and what days di you take it?

Hi I'm on 50mg and take two on a nite, just b4 bed as I got told to take them then due to side effects :-(
I finish mine sat nite :)
when u takin urs Hun x

You are taking Two 50mg a night? So that is 100mg a day? I am starting tomorrow night. I want to start now.... But I will wait ... lol
I am still kind of nervous about the multiple part. What about you?

Get them taken lol, yep 100mg a night :-( and they also get stuck and really don't teast nice lol :-(
I'm all up for havin two babys if it happens but if there's 3or more well that's a different soltory lol but am sure it's not happened very much lol, plus I think that if I have more than one I wount have to have another lol x

Hi ladies,
Everyone reacts differently to clomid - I personally get hot flushes when I'm taking it (I'm on 50mg, CD2-6). If you get anything that's not listed in the leaflet with your pills or you are concerned you should speak to a doctor/call NHS direct.
xxx

Hi, I lurk here at times but have only just joined and saw your posts - I too am on my first round of clomid, well AF started this afternoon so I'm on CD1 and start 50mg per day from tomorrow!

Very excited but nervous at the same time so I'm really glad to have come across people in the same position :)

Here's to us and some BFPs soon

Xx

Aww this good, I'm feelin alot better as I read these post :)
bfp all the way girls :)

Aww this good, I'm feelin alot better as I read these post :)
bfp all the way girls :)

I got crazy hot flashes and headaches, but it is well worth it if it actually works! Good Luck!

I am starting tonight . What the heck. Lol. Dippy, did your Dr start u out with 100mg?

hi girls can i join you? i took my 1st tablet last night, i'm on 50mg and taking it cd2-6, its nice to find people in a similar situation!

Hi Hun :)
I'm takin 2 50mg a nite, am ready t stop them now only coz of headaches :-£
but it will all b worth it when we've got are bfp :)

I had headaches and nausea when I was in my first cycle. I was told not to be concerned with any side effects apart from double vision and flashes of light... which I then got on our 3rd cycle so had to come off clomid x

Took my first pill last night. No side effect yet. We will see how this goes at work. Have a nice day ladies. Baby dust to all of us this cycle.

WWelcome keid. I guess we both started last night. I am also on cycle 2-6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->