Clomid ....... have you??

Hi ladies :wave:
Sorry not been on busy very very busy :-£
Well last month I got my first peak in ovin as was well over the moon but didnt get a :bfp: so I carried on but and sed I'm not tryin goin to concentrate on losein weight, and I did well, but ive gains it on due t not goin t the gym, but hey go I'll start it all again lol, anyway I ovd last month again but was due on yesterday and still not on, I foned hospital but they sed I've t wait till Friday t do a test and let them know either way, only thing that's gettin my mind workin over time is that I've not had any stomach craps or creamy stuff just b4 I do come on, but yet my boobs are lookin quite full! Ive got bigish boobs anyway(36ff) and my food intake gone down abut where I normally eat more this time of the month, ohhhh god I'm not ready now as i just wanna chill, god that sounds bad don't it, I love one but im not ready if it makes sense?!?
Hi to all the new ladies :wave: sendin :dust: for u xxxxx

hi dippy!!

hey im new to this thread ! your symptoms sound relally promising !! im currently on tablet 3 of myfirst clomid cycle andalready having dizzy spells, headaches and hot flushes! am wandering if it will get worse before it gets better!

hope the wait til friday dosnt last too long!! and that you get your BFP this time around! x

Hiya

Im still lingering around hun!

Glad your ok, I totally no how you feel i sometimes feel like that!

Summerlilly - what time of the day are you taking your tablet, I take mine at night after food and dont get any side affects.

AFM im currently cd 18 ovulated cd14 or 15 so now im 4 dpo fx for a bfp!!

Wow where have u alll gone????

I'm here dippy. Doing well. I'm 7 weeks today. I see my obgyn 2day and get to have an ultrasound so hopefully i get to see a little heartbeat going strong.
Your symptoms do sound promising. Keep us posted :thumbup:

Had the biggest scare today. Went for an ultrasound and all we could see was an empty sac...was starting to freak out and he was saying "are you sure of your dates?? We might have to do a blood test". I was nearly crying........THEN all of a sudden....there was little bean hiding around a corner. lol. Saw the little heartbeat beating away. Ahhhh so relieved!!!!

Oh my god!!!!!! I can only imagine how you'd have felt!!!! Glad everythings ok!!

Cheer - how many dpo did u start getting symptoms and what were they Hun?

:hi: girls hope your all well afm washer man didnt come i phoned them and they said sorry he is only coming now Friday so had to do loads bye hand i have been the gym took the dogs round the field now just chill before we go and pick my oh mum up from the hairdressers we are all going a wedding Saturday down Yorkshire Halifax my oh sisters x x x

Oh my god!!!!!! I can only imagine how you'd have felt!!!! Glad everythings ok!!

Cheer - how many dpo did u start getting symptoms and what were they Hun?

I had little twinges from about 3 dpo onwards. My breasts started getting sore at about 16dpo. Nothing else really. No implantation spotting until 6 weeks preg i had some residual brown spotting. And i've been nauseous from about 5 1/2 weeks

So maybe I'm not out yet!!! Had a few mild twinges but nothing else I know I shouldn't but did preggy test today but only 6 dpo and of course it was neg but I couldn't help it!!!!

So maybe I'm not out yet!!! Had a few mild twinges but nothing else I know I shouldn't but did preggy test today but only 6 dpo and of course it was neg but I couldn't help it!!!!

I got my :bfp: at 9dpo :happydance:

:hi: girls hope your all well happy Friday woopp been the gym been shopping now chilling till my son get in from school cheer what hpt did you use hun kazza way to early yet hun x x x

I no !! I can't stop thinking about it this cycle :(

Well done with gym Hun

Awww I'm sooo glad they found ur bean Hun, the thoughts I was thinking just readin the first part, my heart was goin out t u both, then u sed they found it :)

Very sad news giries ::-(: did a test yesterday and got a :bfn: soooo heart broken, and worst thing is that I've still NOT come on!!!!
I phoned hospital Thursday explained eeeeeveryrhing again! To the nurse and even tho I ovd but still neg result I'm not aloud t take provera, not until we go see the gynea, and that's not till 7 July :-(

Fairy :dust: to everyone else tho xxxxxxxx

:hi: girls hope your all well happy Friday woopp been the gym been shopping now chilling till my son get in from school cheer what hpt did you use hun kazza way to early yet hun x x x

I used a First Response Early Response

:hi: girls just got back from Yorkshire it was love the wedding the meal was very filling we had a 3 course melon , small chicken dinner , baileys cheesecake still full now cheer thanx hun x x x

well girls i'm freaking out again 2day. I have some more brown spotting. Had very mild cramps on and off but nothing to write home about. I see my doctor again on thursday so hopefully he will do an ultrasound and tell me all is well. I'm almost 8 weeks so i'm hoping its just some breakthrough bleeding cuz my period would be due if i wasnt preg. fingers crossed for me!!

aw fx cheer its just bby snuggling in x x x

i'm almost 8 weeks so it should be snuggled in by now. I had a vaginal ultrasound last thursday so it could have disrupted my cervix and caused a bit of bleeding. I havent had any pink or red blood so thats gotta be a good sign

morning girls :hi: just staying in for the washer man to come and take my washer to be fix and put me in another 1 why mine is being fix woopp wish they would hurry up symptom wise still feel a bit sick and cramps i will test Saturday if no af aw thats good cheer x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->