clomid Journey

Conceive - if you don't get your full flow today but get it tomorrow, make sure you count tomorrow as CD1. I always get a day or so spotting and then when I wake up in the morning AF comes full force. Glad at least you're being spared the cramping.

Sorry for stresses at work, Lady. Definitely feel free to come here and vent! ;)

Edit: Conceive - Lady's right. If it's just spotting then you're not out!!! I had spotting the entire week AF was due when I had my BFP! Plus you don't have any cramping?? Hmmm?? My OB and Dr. Google said spotting's completely normal in early pregnancy. Let's keep AF away!!! ::booo, hisss::

Conceive - if you don't get your full flow today but get it tomorrow, make sure you count tomorrow as CD1. I always get a day or so spotting and then when I wake up in the morning AF comes full force. Glad at least you're being spared the cramping.

Sorry for stresses at work, Lady. Definitely feel free to come here and vent! ;)

Edit: Conceive - Lady's right. If it's just spotting then you're not out!!! I had spotting the entire week AF was due when I had my BFP! Plus you don't have any cramping?? Hmmm?? My OB and Dr. Google said spotting's completely normal in early pregnancy. Let's keep AF away!!! ::booo, hisss::

You're all so wonderful. I don't know what I would do without you ladies. You're right, I guess I'm not out, but just trying to be realistic here. You had a full week of spotting before you got your bfp?

Where are u lady luck and concieve...

come on be good girls and follow that Vow..

concieve this VOW is specially for u.Pls dont test now

Fluffy hw r u???wanna folow too???

I've already practiced the vow, I'm 14 dpo and spotting..haven't tested today!

You're all so wonderful. I don't know what I would do without you ladies. You're right, I guess I'm not out, but just trying to be realistic here. You had a full week of spotting before you got your bfp?

I had spotting for 5 days straight, but it was a few days after the BFP, right around when AF was due:
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/Picture111.png

I hear you on trying to be realistic, but try and keep hope alive :hugs: It isn't AF until it's full force, so it isn't over ;)

I had spotting for 5 days straight, but it was a few days after the BFP:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fca1f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I hear you on trying to be realistic, but try and keep hope alive :hugs: It isn't AF until it's full force, so it isn't over ;)

I'm trying my best hon. I'm just really fed up and don't understand. My husban's SA came back perfect, I keep doing everything right and same result every month. I was extra hopeful with the 5 follies :cry:

Now I have a cold and the :witch: on her way. Very sad. I went ahead and booked an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist who can only see me on September 4th...so this month will be 'au naturel'.

I just don't understand why this is so difficult.:nope:

I had spotting for 5 days straight, but it was a few days after the BFP:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2fca1f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm trying my best hon. I'm just really fed up and don't understand. My husban's SA came back perfect, I keep doing everything right and same result every month. I was extra hopeful with the 5 follies :cry:

Now I have a cold and the :witch: on her way. Very sad. I went ahead and booked an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist who can only see me on September 4th...so this month will be 'au naturel'.

I just don't understand why this is so difficult.:nope:

Also, I didn't have a BFP like you did before the spotting :cry:

Au naturel... May be just what's needed. You hear of stories where people come off meds and get a bfp. My last 3 BFP's were all when I wasn't tracking my cycle that closely. Easier said than done though as now it's been 2 years of actively TTC , the last few months I've been major obsessive with charts, temps, etc..
It's tiring and at times I've just had enough!
Keeping true to my vow... Tonight I'm surrounding myself with cuddles fom the hubby and going to try an chill out on the sofa!

Au naturel... May be just what's needed. You hear of stories where people come off meds and get a bfp. My last 3 BFP's were all when I wasn't tracking my cycle that closely. Easier said than done though as now it's been 2 years of actively TTC , the last few months I've been major obsessive with charts, temps, etc..
It's tiring and at times I've just had enough!
Keeping true to my vow... Tonight I'm surrounding myself with cuddles fom the hubby and going to try an chill out on the sofa!

You can do it :flower:

Morning Ladies
Hope everyone has a good day.
Catch up with you all later

I'm extreamly tired this morning, it's going to be a tough 9 hours in work today, just want to cwtch up and go to sleep

xxxxx

Concieve...u r still in!!!!!!!!!!am sooo happy.hang on..then u will get a BFP

Ladyluck..i asked the DR abt progesterone supplement.He said i dont need it as i have .8c

Ladyluck..i asked the DR abt progesterone supplement.He said i dont need it as i have .8cm is clinically accepted.

I think i ll be testing on 31st of august.Yes my Dr told me to check after 3 weeks.

waiting for ur result:)

Cybermum...

any symptoms for u???i think my boobs have grown a bit bigger...may am imagining..

Bio..

they took the scan one day after the trigger shot.Follicles were ruptured at that time...

thanks for the info..hope everything turns out +ve this month:)

hiee girls..

sorry current was not there from 9Am to 5PM..so irritating..was waiting to see the thread..

love u all...u r all very supportive:)

Ladyluck..i asked the DR abt progesterone supplement.He said i dont need it as i have .8cm is clinically accepted.

I think i ll be testing on 31st of august.Yes my Dr told me to check after 3 weeks.

waiting for ur result:)

Im testing on the 31st too xx

hieee cybermum...

fingers crossed forboth of us...GOD PLS GIVE POSITIVE..

did u have any symptoms today??

Cybermum...

any symptoms for u???i think my boobs have grown a bit bigger...may am imagining..

cp is high with lots of creamy cm. (this is also first time I've monitored it after ovulation, so could have happened before and I have not noticed)
Boobs feel tingly... had a couple of shooting pains into both breast last night, had to sleep with my bra on. (not totally unusual for me).
Back ache better today than yesterday, but still there, mostly on my left side into my left hip.
Still having twinges and cramps in my uterine area.
feel tearful.

hate the tww, as all this could be the stupid clomid!
Hope everyone else is doing ok!

oh dear...

dont be sad...i had some sort of pain in my boob.but now i feel totally alright:-(

only few days to go...keep up the spirit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->