clomid Journey

Right Concieve, I too am sorry about the BFN, but like they say, it ain't over til the fat lady sings! Wait... Until AF shows her face! :)

Thank you all for your support! 😊 I had a positive opk cd 16 and 17 and had my follicle scan on cd12 showing 5 follicles. The latest I could have o'd is cd18 who h means I could possibly be on cd 12. Thing is, it's hard ti know when u did actually o. The tests only tell you ur about to.

:nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:

i cannot accept it concieve.

Wait for few more days before testing.Or we can have it like this.Plsss dont test until u just throw up(Symptom).Pls dont count nausea and giddiness.

Lady Luck

My Scan went on well.Two follicles ruptured.But endometrium thickness is only0.8cm.

Dr dint give any progesterone supplement.No idea why.Have severe cold:-(

TWW Starts for me:)))))

Hiee Cybermum

EWCm with blood???is it not a good sign???:happydance::happydance:

probably implantation????:happydance::happydance:

everything crossed for u:)

GL fluffy:)

Girls...y cant we restrict ourselves from testing??

we can test after we get real symptoms like vomiting or lotssss of creamy discharge:)

I have enetred 2WW.I may wanna test ver early.

Pls girls say something and make me not to test....help me out:)

Dr told me to test after 3 weeks:)

I’ve only just ovulated... (i hope) Its strange because my progesterone level was 84 and yet I had a temp spike on FF followed by another high temp and now it's back down this morning and I don't know why? Think it's should be three higher temps to indicate ovulation? Anyway all the other signs I had that I was approaching my fertile phase were there so we have BD'ed quite a lot. I think I am about 3 dpo.....

Akshustobemom.. I think we are on similar cycles/due to test around the same time. AF is due around the 2nd of September for me. Im still really crampy with back ache... taking pain meds when it gets bad.

Concieve.. It aint over yet... Stay strong... wait until AF doesnt show... easier said than done though! You ladies need to help me stop testing! I worry so much though because with my ectopic and the pregnancy of unknown location I got a positive hpt at 6dpo (because it was still in my tube and implanted early so produced HCG early) I know they say my left and only tube looks ok but I'm worried.. if I actually got an early positive I would be so worried that it's the same thing.

cybermum..

my lmp was on aug6th.But we will help each other and will not test until we have real symptoms.

Hey even my left tube alone is patent.But i dint concieve earlier.So dunno abt right tube block.

Fingers crossed for all of us.Dont worry.When is ur work today??

Why dint u use opk??dont u feel that will be more accurate than ff.Coz ff was laways confusing for me.I will get EWCM on cd14 but will get 3 consecutive temp hike only on cd21.

No need to buy OPK anyways.Just buy HPT(not now wait for me and we will test on same day) and u ll see two lines or a smiley face:)

My last period started on the 7th august. so very similar cycle! I've only had a 25 day cycle since clomid... it was a text book 28 days before I started taking these meds
I be been trying to concieve since 2008 and so fed up of peeing on sticks, I've had some holiday leave recently snd decided to try temping this month, although I'm like clockwork with my cycles and my ovulation date doesn't vary much CD12/14 every month.

I'm not at work today Aksh... whoop!

Here is my promise to myself! LOL

I.... CYBERMUM81 (aka Kelly) VOW not to take a home pregnancy test until at least 12dpo.
I will not buy one until that date also.
I will try and keep busy, surround myself with family and friends, love and positivity and look after myself the best I can. (the end)

There said it!... LOL feel better already! I need to say this to myself at the beginning of every dreaded TWW!

:hugs:
My last period started on the 7th august. so very similar cycle! I've only had a 25 day cycle since clomid... it was a text book 28 days before I started taking these meds
I be been trying to concieve since 2008 and so fed up of peeing on sticks, I've had some holiday leave recently snd decided to try temping this month, although I'm like clockwork with my cycles and my ovulation date doesn't vary much CD12/14 every month.

I'm not at work today Aksh... whoop!

Hey cybermum..soooo many common things:)

I got married in 2008 but trying to concieve since 2011 January.

This is the first cycle for me on clomid and i do get my periods regularly.

I was wondering y did DR give the tablet.Now i have a company:hugs::hugs:

I do these steps every cycle

1)will start checking on symptoms right from cd15

2)everymonth i ll have nausea,sore boobs and green viens in my breast

3)every cd28 i ll lose my patience and get hpt and see BFN

4)will get af on cd30 on dot.

5)Feel bad that inspite of having(or imagining) all the symptoms..af has caught me:cry:

Here is my promise to myself! LOL

I.... CYBERMUM81 (aka Kelly) VOW not to take a home pregnancy test until at least 12dpo.
I will try and keep busy, surround myself with family and friends, love and positivity and look after myself the best I can. (the end)

There said it!... LOL feel better already! I need to say this to myself at the beginning of every dreaded TWW!

Ha ha ha...I(we) repeat the wonderful VOW and follow it..
I.... akshustobemom(aka akshu) VOW not to take a home pregnancy test until at least 12dpo.

There said it!... LOL feel better already! I need to say this to myself at the beginning of every dreaded TWW

Where are u lady luck and concieve...

come on be good girls and follow that Vow..

concieve this VOW is specially for u.Pls dont test now

Fluffy hw r u???wanna folow too???

I am SO in with the Vow!
I.... Fluffy (aka Julie) VOW not to take a home pregnancy test until at least 12dpo.

OH yeah! Except, I already have a stash of tests... But I WILL NOT test until at LEAST 12DPO!

That's the spirit! Let's stay positive girls! We are on this rollercoaster together..... no matter how many cycles it takes!

I am SO in with the Vow!
OH yeah! Except, I already have a stash of tests... But I WILL NOT test until at LEAST 12DPO!

ha ha ha:rofl: i soooo liked this line...tell someone to keep it inside your wardrobe.U shold not try to find it until atleast 12dpo:hugs:

I am good, I don't usually have a problem with waiting to test, I hate the early BFN more than I hate the waiting LOL. I will probably wait until 14 DPO, but maybe 13DPO. Definitely not sooner. :)

me and akshu are on the same cycle almost, where is everyone else up to? We all want the same thing at the end of the TWW...
You ladies are really keeping me going... feeling much stronger and more positive than I have done recently... sharing things with people who are actually going through the same sort of things... feels like everyone around me has just given birth or are expecting, so it's a really good for me to be on here... Thank you to you all xxx

How many DPO are you cybermum?

about 2 or 3... FF conflicts by a day with my other app on my phone... I had a temp dip on sat (CD12) but still had EWCM and high open CP on CD 13 and 14. Today is CD 15. My period is due 2nd/3rd Sept.
Are you 6 dpo? (just saw your ticker)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"