clomid Journey

Good morning (and afternoon), ladies!
So, I don't know if I posted it on this thread, but I had SHO and watery cm (like watered down milk) CD14 and 15. Since my temps clearly went up on CD13 I thought CD12 was O day so I took out the watery cm note for CD14/15 as I only get one day of fertile cm post O. Well, in doing so FF changed my O date to CD15, which would make me 10DPO?! I'm confused as to which to believe... my temp went up 8 hours after I was given the trigger shot, meaning I O'd hours after the trigger (which it's not supposed to do, you're supposed to O 24-36 hours after) or going by cm and cp I O'd 72 hours after trigger, which doesn't make sense either!!

Ohh this is going to be an interesting next few days.... :rofl:

So, I don't know if I posted it on this thread, but I had SHO and watery cm (like watered down milk) CD14 and 15. Since my temps clearly went up on CD13 I thought CD12 was O day so I took out the watery cm note for CD14/15 as I only get one day of fertile cm post O. Well, in doing so FF changed my O date to CD15, which would make me 10DPO?! I'm confused as to which to believe... my temp went up 8 hours after I was given the trigger shot, meaning I O'd hours after the trigger (which it's not supposed to do, you're supposed to O 24-36 hours after) or going by cm and cp I O'd 72 hours after trigger, which doesn't make sense either!!

FF has me confused too, its not detected my ovulation yet my progesterone has come back high, so I know I definatley have, I got ewcm and spotting on CD 11, 12, 13 and wet cm cd 14 and now cream cd 15 and 16.. my temps are all over the place.. I had a dip on CD 12 but it hasn't risen alot or three consecutive higher temps. I have no idea, Going on what my body tells me I think I ovulated CD 11/12. I keep temping just to see if it goes high and stays high or I notice implantation dip but thats all i think.. FF has just confused me totally. I know my body well enough now i think!

I know what you mean though.. its going to be a pain waiting this one out!

hey bio..didnt u do follicular study??then how did they give u trigger shot??

cybermum - did you have your progesterone bloods taken? With Clomid I always feel like everything's a big surprise! ...well even on natural cycles when NOTHING happens :haha:

aks - doctor started monitoring me this cycle on CD12 and I had an 18.5mm follicle on the left ovary. He gave me the script for the trigger and told me to take it that day or the following day (I took it at 9:30pm that night). Usually I have to go in for more than one scan and I watch the follie grow - this time it was ready to go on the 1st scan.

cybermum - did you have your progesterone bloods taken? With Clomid I always feel like everything's a big surprise! ...well even on natural cycles when NOTHING happens :haha:

aks - doctor started monitoring me this cycle on CD12 and I had an 18.5mm follicle on the left ovary. He gave me the script for the trigger and told me to take it that day or the following day (I took it at 9:30pm that night). Usually I have to go in for more than one scan and I watch the follie grow - this time it was ready to go on the 1st scan.

Yeah I had CD21 bloods taken and progesterone was 84 so I know I have ovulated FF doesn't reflect it with my temps though.. so confusing! Where are you in your cycle now BIO?

Yeah I had CD21 bloods taken and progesterone was 84 so I know I have ovulated FF doesn't reflect it with my temps though.. so confusing! Where are you in your cycle now BIO?

That's so weird your temps aren't up. What CD did you have bloods drawn? Figures, temps both go up and stay down when they shouldn't.

Honestly, now I have no idea where in my cycle I am. The only thing I know definitively is that I'm at the later end of the TWW. The whole fertile signs after CD12 but it being so soon after the trigger is throwing me off big time. I even had a blatant -OPK hours before the trigger, so I wasn't even surging on my own. Maybe I'm 11-13DPO? Will only test Sat if temps are still up.

u there fluffy???what happened???hw r u??

I'm here! Sorry, busy day!!! I am 7DPO, feeling very positive right now, had some good cramping in the uterus this morning, hoping it's that little eggie making its home!!!

Good luck BioTechick! When are you testing???

Conceive, how is everything? Has AF come full force yet or are you still in the running??

Evening laadies,
Hope everyone has had a good day.
I'm still having discomfort in my hips, sides, and lower adaman.
Everything is repeating on me today, feeling bloated and feeling sick this evening too.
12dpo tomorrow, so am tempted to do a test in the morning.

Hoping we will all be bump buddies real soon xxxxxxxxx

Evening laadies,
Everything is repeating on me today, feeling bloated and feeling sick this evening too.

Ooh lady! I would so be tempted to test too! I usually can hold myself over until after my FMU and they I stop myself by justifying that FMU is the best and so I do not test that day LOL. Just run to the toilet and pee in the morning!!! Or have your OH hide the tests.... OR you could just test then tell us!!! :) Your signs sound SOOO promising! I hope this is it for you.

Hey girls I am on cycle day 14 and got a positive ovulation test today!!!! Super excited! This is my first round of clomid so things look hopeful so far! We did an ultrasound yesterday and dr said i had a follicle measuring 29mm. Dr seemed happy about that but I have read mixed things about follicles being so large. Also did a sperm analysis on DH and he said at the time he didn't see any sperm ( it was a post coital s.a.) but that was not uncommon. I go back on CD26 for blood progesterone testing! I was wondering if this process sound about right or what. Good luck to all of you!!!!

welcome darlingdiva, Good Luck xxx

Sorry if TMI, but I know I'm amongst :friends:, feeling really wet below as if AF is going to come but nothing when I wipe.

I'll let you know if I end up testing tomorrow morning ( did test last week to see if trigger was still in system and had a negative ????)

Started a new book this week too, better than 50 shades.........Bared to you:blush:

Evening laadies,

hey lady luck... cant u test tomo???i mean 12dpo is good enough to know the true result right???

hope it is a BIG FAT POSITIVE

I'm here! Sorry, busy day!!! I am 7DPO, feeling very positive right now, had some good cramping in the uterus this morning, hoping it's that little eggie making its home!!!

Conceive, how is everything? Has AF come full force yet or are you still in the running??

Hi ladies, she came full force but I feel less upset now. Going to take it easy. Xoxo. You gals keep me posted!

Hi ladies, she came full force but I feel less upset now. Going to take it easy. Xoxo. You gals keep me posted!

Gutted the witch got you hun, but glad your feeling better about it today. Here for you and take things easy xxx

Morning ladies
Well, I did cave and test first thing but had a BFN :nope:
Not even a faint line, so deflatted now.

BUT, on the instuctions, it did say one day AFTER a missed period, so maybe it wasn't senative enough. Keeping my Clear Blue digital for the wkend

How's everyone else doing today? xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies
Well, I did cave and test first thing but had a BFN :nope:
Not even a faint line, so deflatted now.

BUT, on the instuctions, it did say one day AFTER a missed period, so maybe it wasn't senative enough. Keeping my Clear Blue digital for the wkend

How's everyone else doing today? xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: dont worry.check after few days and then u ll get a nice dark positive line:)

welcome darlingdiva, Good Luck xxx

Sorry if TMI, but I know I'm amongst :friends:, feeling really wet below as if AF is going to come but nothing when I wipe.

I'll let you know if I end up testing tomorrow morning ( did test last week to see if trigger was still in system and had a negative ????)

Started a new book this week too, better than 50 shades.........Bared to you:blush:

I'm half way through bared to you! It's similar to fifty shades but better written and not so repetitive!
Let me know how you get on with testing tomorrow, an increase in cm can be a good sign!
I'm 4/5 dpo and have immense back ache and cramps.. feels like my period is coming! But its way too early, not due until the 2/3rd Sept!

sorry lady didn't see your result post before I posted! I'm on my phone and it's totally rubbish! HUGS, HUGS!
I think this clomid stuff plays tricks on us... I seriously feel a mixture between early pregnancy and menopausal! I feel really tearful, hubby wouldn't nip to the shop for me last night.. and I went OTT... apparently I'm neurotic! WHAT ME??!! I went to bed early with the longest face on ever!
Woke up to a lovely little note.... planning on making up later when he is home from work! It's our wedding anniversary on Monday.. would love it to be our month!

Good Morning Ladies! Sorry to hear the bad news Concieve and Lady, I am hoping your test was jsut too early Lady and that youget your true BFP this weekend!

AFM- I had a temp drop this morning of about .4 degrees, but it is still way above the cover line and I'm only 8DPO so nothing to worry about, although I still hate seeing a drop that big LOL. Some cramping this morning again, hoping that's a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->