clomid Journey

Oh Lady, I am sorry to hear AF showed full force! GL with your IUI! Sometimes having a new plan helps me to feel better, I hope it does for you too!!!

AFM, nothing really new here. Temp rose a teeny bit again this morning, but not as high as it has been... I have some weird cramping, kinda like period cramps but toned down quite a bit if that makes sense... AF isn't due until Wed/Thursday so who knows...

Oh Lady, I am sorry to hear AF showed full force! GL with your IUI! Sometimes having a new plan helps me to feel better, I hope it does for you too!!!

AFM, nothing really new here. Temp rose a teeny bit again this morning, but not as high as it has been... I have some weird cramping, kinda like period cramps but toned down quite a bit if that makes sense... AF isn't due until Wed/Thursday so who knows...

Keeping everything crossed for you hun xxx

Just hope IUI is the answer to our prayers xxx

I had the strong urge to test this afternoon, which is CRAZY cause I only test with FMU and it is 11-12DPO for me... After getting bugged about it by myself for so long I gave in. Well, I got a solid BFP! I posted a pic in my journal if you want to take a look. This is SO overwhelming right now I cannot believe it! I am just shaking and crying so hard right now!!!

I had the strong urge to test this afternoon, which is CRAZY cause I only test with FMU and it is 11-12DPO for me... After getting bugged about it by myself for so long I gave in. Well, I got a solid BFP! I posted a pic in my journal if you want to take a look. This is SO overwhelming right now I cannot believe it! I am just shaking and crying so hard right now!!!

:happydance:WOW CONGRATULATIONS !! :happydance:

:wohoo::wohoo:

Here's a healthy and happy 9 months xxxxxxxxxxxx

That's so wonderful, fluffy!!!!! Omg I'm SO happy for you! All that work paid off ;) H&H 9 months!!!

Thanks ladies, I'm super excited! Will test again in the am to verify.

:cry::cry::growlmad: not good, :witch: has shown her ugly face yet again, and really suffering.

Got really bad cramps, and extreamly heavy, feeling really emotional and just want to shut away from the world......so glad I have you guys though, really makes the differance to vent on here, and know that you'll all understand my pain.

Don't know how much more I can take, will it EVER be my turn ?

Starting Norethisterone next Wednesday, so been told I'll have yet ANOTHER period in 14 days..........GREAT !

On a lighter note, how are the rest of you doing, so hoping you get your BFP, be watching this space xxxxxx

So sorry hon. Don't give up. Your time time will come :hugs:

hey fluffy...

happy happy happy happy and excited for u.....

yayyyyyyy:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

mannn...am searching for party time smiley..not available...so here u goooo

PARTY TIME

H&H nine months dear

Hieee girls...

sorry i went MIA for 2 days..Ils arrived and stayed here..

hmmm cyber mum hw r u???i dont feel like testing at all.No guts..

Hieee lady..hw r u???IUI gives Positive result for sooooo many...so keep ur hopes up!!!!we will be bump buddies sooon....

hi concieve...hw r u???

hiee bio...hw r u???

AFM..

i am getting lots of Creamy cm(tmi)..any idea???cybermum are u getting any??

Hieee girls...

sorry i went MIA for 2 days..Ils arrived and stayed here..

hmmm cyber mum hw r u???i dont feel like testing at all.No guts..

Hieee lady..hw r u???IUI gives Positive result for sooooo many...so keep ur hopes up!!!!we will be bump buddies sooon....

hi concieve...hw r u???

hiee bio...hw r u???

AFM..

i am getting lots of Creamy cm(tmi)..any idea???cybermum are u getting any??

HELLO :flower:

I'm ok, still feeling low as keep seeing bumps EVERYWHERE, and wishing it was me :cry: but I'll get there, thanks.

Think once I start this cycle will help.

Creamy cm shoulds positive hun, keeping everything crossed for you, keep us posted xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies! Hey aks, I had a lot of creamy cm the past few days before the bfp, FX is a good sign for you too!

I'm sorry you are feeling low lady, I am going to keep up with you and make sure thie IUI turns into a BFP for you! I know it is hard to see so many BFPs when it is not your turn, I have definitely been there before!

hi lady...

i will keep on visiting here...we will be together in this...how many more cycles it take....we are a big happy family:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

IUI really sounds sooo positive....

so when is it???did u use preseed this time???if not..i think u can try it once:)

u know what my sil is pregnant with her second child...here am struggling to get one single positive...

only one +ve thing in ttc is getting lot of good friends:)

hi fluffy...

now my creamy cm has turned to watery cm:-(

no guesses yet..hope for the best..

do tell us..what diff did u do this time??
what were the early preg symptoms:)

Thank you all, I agree that is the one good thing is the friends we've become.

Keeping on here to see what happens with you aks xxxx

Taken my first tabs this morning, so cycle has officially began, going to be a long month.

10 days on these tablets now, then scans and injections begin.

Yes, I used concieve one last month, which is simulair as preseed. Planning on using it again this month as well.

How you feeling fluffy ? xxxx

hiee lady

be brave and everything will get over soon with the desired result:thumbup:
pls update here..

all the best

hi fluffy...

Hey ladies! I am feeling pretty good. Really crampy and tired though, but it's normal I hear. I am sorry to hear that aks! FX'd that the witch stays away!!!

The only thing I did different this time was to BD ever day from 5 days before I expected O until the day after O. 6 days in a row, but it was worth it!!! I also used pre-seed a few of the times and took EPO for CM and pre-natals. I also layed flat on my back for 30 minutes after BD and never got out of bed until I woke up the next morning. The few days before I got my BFP I was very moody, had AF like cramps except a bit different, was very tired, and has sensitive nips. I am still feeling all those things except the sensitive nips, but I think those were from high progesterone levels from O...

hi fluffy...

Hey ladies! I am feeling pretty good. Really crampy and tired though, but it's normal I hear. I am sorry to hear that aks! FX'd that the witch stays away!!!

The only thing I did different this time was to BD ever day from 5 days before I expected O until the day after O. 6 days in a row, but it was worth it!!! I also used pre-seed a few of the times and took EPO for CM and pre-natals. I also layed flat on my back for 30 minutes after BD and never got out of bed until I woke up the next morning. The few days before I got my BFP I was very moody, had AF like cramps except a bit different, was very tired, and has sensitive nips. I am still feeling all those things except the sensitive nips, but I think those were from high progesterone levels from O...

Stuck wid severe cold:-(

head ache is just killimg me.i dont have sore nipples fluffy:-(

hope for the best to come

hiee cybermum...

did u check today??i dint:-(

no guts to see hpt.So postponed...

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members