clomid Journey

Biotechick, don't scare me! I had 5 follies on CD12 and one was already at 17mm. I can do twins, maybe even triplets but anything more scares me! :)

Haha, sorry! That's a great response you had, though!

The trigger shot increases the chance of multiples because it makes all of the mature follicles release whereas a natural LH surge might make only 1 release.

Is 5 follicles on this cycle? What CD are you now?

Yes, this cycle! First cycle on clomid. I'm on cd 20 now and od on cd 16 or 17 (pos opks for 24 hrs) crossing my fingers.

Had my scan this am, had one on my left, and 2 both 16mm on my right, lining was 10mm, which they were pleased with. Been given the trigger shot to give to myslf in the morning and been told to DTD Sunday night.
DTD tonight as well, as back up lol

not looking forward to injecting myself, bricking it. Got to get up early as well now too, hopefully all be worth it xxxxx

Yay for 2 16mm follicles!!! :happydance::happydance: Hope you're ok with having twins :haha: Was the third follicle big enough to be a contender for maturing?

Timing tomorrow morning for a trigger should be great as follicles grow 1-3mm per day, so tomorrow morning they should be around 18mm, which is the minimum they want in order to trigger.

The shot actually wasn't that bad. It hurt less than when the nurse did it (I think she injected too low). DH was able to do it and he's never injected anyone/anything and he usually can't handle that kind of stuff. Can DH do it for you?

Have fun with your finale :sex:'s!

Thanks, don't think OH will do it, but see how I manage tomorrow. Had a really big pain on my right side earlier tonight, really hope I haven't ovulated yet.
I'm cd13 today, normally ovulate cd15 but never know with clomid though.
OH couldn't DTD earlier, and has gone out tonight, so got to wait for planned BD on Suinday now after the shot.
So hope I haven't missed our chance for this month.

How you doing ? Are you planning on BD tomorrow as well, was told to BD Sunday at 9pm, but what about after that??? xx

If you usually O around CD15 then you sound on schedule with your 16mm. I believe that usually you naturally O once the follicle is in the 20's mm. My dr says to BD the day of the trigger, the next 2 days, take a 1 day break and BD the 5th day after the trigger just in case. Unless OH has sperm issues, I say BD as much as you can! ;)

I have a killer migraine today and started breaking out last night. After seeing my temp jump today I made sure we BD'd this morning and we'll BD again tonight (poor DH must be tired lol). Depending on tomorrow's temp I might try and get another BD in. I'm just completely perplexed why my temp jumped today, if I really did O last night. Trying to get in as much BD as possible.

keeping everything crossed (apart from my legs , lol) for you,Bio.

How you doing today conceive?

Just a quick update, took the trigger shot this morning, and it wasn't as bad as I had expected. Did lose my cool about the air bubble with the OH, but managed to do injection myself.

fertility nurse told us to wait til tomorrow night, 36hrs after the injection to DTD. But we haven't been able to DTD since Wednesday night, which is the biggest gap we'e had since TTC.

Really tired today, so going to relax on my day off.

Hope everyone else is having a lovely day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies, I've been reading all your posts and have all my fingers and toes crossed for us :). I'm on cd 27, waiting patiently for my blood test on Tuesday. Not feeling anything different so who knows.... I mean, am I suppose to be feeling anything?

What CD are you on now, Lady? 3 follicles, that's great! I wouldn't worry too much about the shot, you're going to go through much more preggers! No big deal. Wishing you the best of luck hon.

I'm cd14 today hun. Injection wasn't that bad after all lol. How are you doing? xxxx

Would love to have twins, and the OH has everything crossed that this happens lol
be fantastic, all done in one go

Not feeling any different since the injection, should I be? What did everyone else experianced?

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
For us all
For us all
Thought I'd cover all basis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Would love to have twins, and the OH has everything crossed that this happens lol

Not feeling any different since the injection, should I be? What did everyone else experianced?

For us all
For us all

Thanks, lady!

If you haven't felt any side effects you will soon, lol. What was your trigger dose- 5,000 or 10,000 IU?

Every time I've used the trigger I fell like crap the next few days - headaches, fatigue, and just in a bad mood. Since the trigger shot is HCG it will mimic the later on symptoms of pregnancy.

Since 12-24 hrs past the trigger I've been so sleepy and have had a nonstop migraine. Also started having body aches, not sure if that's from the trigger or if I'm starting to get sick.

For us all
For us all

Thanks, lady!

If you haven't felt any side effects you will soon, lol. What was your trigger dose- 5,000 or 10,000 IU?

Every time I've used the trigger I fell like crap the next few days - headaches, fatigue, and just in a bad mood. Since the trigger shot is HCG it will mimic the later on symptoms of pregnancy.

Since 12-24 hrs past the trigger I've been so sleepy and have had a nonstop migraine. Also started having body aches, not sure if that's from the trigger or if I'm starting to get sick.

250mg which when i goggled it says its 6,500 IU
Been feeling fed up and can't be bothered to do anything, and quite low, but put that down to stress in work and lack of sleep.
Only a couple of pulls on my right side.

I want to DTD tonight and tomorrow night, but OH thinks we should wait til tomorrow night as it's 36hrs after the trigger.
What do you think? I'm worried we'll miss the window for the egg

How you doing? xxxx
There is only a day between us, fingers crossed for our 2013 babies xxxx

Was up all night, with (sorry, TMI) diarrhea. Cramps above my pubic bone and overall sick feeling. If this is the clomid, I'll be upset 😞

I hated Clomid so much ..I didn't do it this month... I just needed a break... I just realized that I'm CD11 today..I haven't temped, taken my prenatals... I guess I just shut that part of my brain down until today... I had a terrible month on Clomid last month.. Thought we had done it finally.. even hubby is tired... we might have just realized we are done..I'm not sure..

Clomid is horrible!

Was up all night, with (sorry, TMI) diarrhea. Cramps above my pubic bone and overall sick feeling. If this is the clomid, I'll be upset 😞

It most likely is :( :wacko: It made me feel so bad.. :hugs:

Lady, I think you should BD as much as possible as long as OH doesn't have any issues. My dr likes to have BD for 3 days starting the day of the trigger bc you want sperm there waiting for the egg. Odds of conception are higher with BD prior to O versus on the day of O or after. Try and catch him as soon as you can!

I talked DH into a double session day (well, indirectly talked him into it ;)). Haven't BD that much since our honeymoon lol.

I had a pretty rough day today. Had horrible body aches and migraines almost like the flu. Don't know if it was from the trigger but DH was concerned. Feeling a bit better tonight though.

When do you plan on testing?

Started Clomid CD5-9, currently on CD11 and wondering why my dr didn't order a follicle scan? Or injection? Just progesterone check on CD21 and 23.

I agree with binksmommy, the side effects are horrible! Just hoping it's my miracle drug.

Also using Preseed, which is wonderful.

Morning ladies.

conceive: Could be the clomid or could just be a bug, that has arrived the same time. Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

sadangle: It was only bloods I had on my 1st round of clomid, had scan on 2nd but only when I pushed for it. Then, full works on 3rd, scan followed by a trigger shot and been using conceive pus ( same as preseed) this cycle as well. Hang in there, and ask what the plan is for next month, but hopefully you won't need it :flower:

biotechick: Didn't manage BD last night, and OH is in work until 7pm tonight, so think we'll BD as soon as he gets home and not wait til 8:30 like we were told.
If we end up doing another cycle, then I'm going to sit OH down and explain a plan for BD.

Having cramps in stomach this morning, like AF, but other than that feel good, which scares me in case it means the trigger shot didn't work.
Doing a OPK in a bit, but not sure it will work due to the shot?

How's everyone else doing today ? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies!! Hoping its ok for me to join?!! I am on to my 7th round of clomid. CD5 today. I take it days 3-7 (25mg.) Luckily I havent had too many bad side effects - mostly hot flushes and headaches.
*****baby dust to you all *****

Hi ladies!! Hoping its ok for me to join?!! I am on to my 7th round of clomid. CD5 today. I take it days 3-7 (25mg.) Luckily I havent had too many bad side effects - mostly hot flushes and headaches.
*****baby dust to you all *****

of course, and welcome :hi:

Good Luck and keep us posted

:dust::dust::dust:[

Thanks for the info, lady, will do!! Lots of luck to u too!

Morning ladies.

conceive: Could be the clomid or could just be a bug, that has arrived the same time. Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

sadangle: It was only bloods I had on my 1st round of clomid, had scan on 2nd but only when I pushed for it. Then, full works on 3rd, scan followed by a trigger shot and been using conceive pus ( same as preseed) this cycle as well. Hang in there, and ask what the plan is for next month, but hopefully you won't need it :flower:

biotechick: Didn't manage BD last night, and OH is in work until 7pm tonight, so think we'll BD as soon as he gets home and not wait til 8:30 like we were told.
If we end up doing another cycle, then I'm going to sit OH down and explain a plan for BD.

Having cramps in stomach this morning, like AF, but other than that feel good, which scares me in case it means the trigger shot didn't work.
Doing a OPK in a bit, but not sure it will work due to the shot?

How's everyone else doing today ? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Ladyluck, I've been thinking about you. I'm on my 3rd round of clomid this month too. Really need some buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->