Clomid & male factor infertility

are you a taurean mama? ...i also work out the dates of when i would potentially have a baby if i were pregnant and was thinking it would be around my bros birthday - 14th May...when is your birthday? it would be great to have a baby on your birthday -what a great birthday present that would be....
i'm glad you've decided to do another cycle....i'm not drinking any coffee at all this cycle, just green tea, grapefruit juice and my vits - and will use pre-seed tonight juz incase....
let us know how you go tommorow with your FS! xoxoxo

Mama, good luck! I am crossing my fingers for all of us!

Pink, I haven't tested yet! Technically, I should test this Sunday 8/1. However, we will be out of town at my mother's wedding and the last thing I want to do is test at her house. So, I will probably try a test at 12dpiui which is this Friday! When do you test??

Silly - good luck testing this friday!
i dont test for aaaaages...i just finished my last pill last nite. Af came on the 21st July, have 28 day cycles so the earliest i can test is 16th or 17th August - veeeeeeery long wait....

i'm looking forward to your results - have everything crossed for you too xoxo

just out of curiousity what were your DH's sperm results - approx? Not sure if you have posted this before - but i cant remember.

Pink, hello! I am guessing, if this cycle doesn't work, I should be doing IUI again on 8/13 so we should have a lot to share in mid august. LOL

My dh's sperm results are low. 4.71M post wash with 92% motility. I am not sure of the exact #s of the orgininal sa except that our FS said he "doesn't have the Arnold Schwarzenegger of sperm." haha (you can imagine how well dh liked that comparison). Anyway, I didn't think to ask the actual results. But, FS said that he had enough to work with for IVF but didn't think IUI would be as good of an option.

What were your dh's results? I know I have read it before, but, it is early in the a.m. and I don't remember :)

I can't wait for you ladies to test! I'm only on day 2 lol. Oh well, it's summer time so it should go by quicker plus with not telling anyone I won't get hounded everyday which makes time go by slower as well. My birthday is May 2. Yes, I'm a Taurus, so is DH and so are ALOT of people in our lives heehhee. I used to drink 2 coffees a day but now trying to just drink one - starting a new healthy eating plan too. I'll check in after my appt girlies. Imagine it worked for us all the same time!?!?! That would be a dream.

I just got back from FS appt. He said we could either book IVf with ICSI now.....or try on our own to try and improve DH's count and motility (I told him I had put him on a regime of vitamins and wanted to see if things would improve) and come back in November and do SA and if it's good we can do IUI OR book IVF. He said if I wasn't young (I'm 31, not young but young in his opinion for getting pregnant) he would push me to do IVF now but I am going to seek out acupuncture and chinese medicine and continue with the clomid and keep hubby on Maca,zinc,vit c and have faith! Can't bring me down!!!!!

Hey girls,

silly- my dh's sperm is 15mill...he had another test done when he was dying from the flu and it decreased to 5million - i think i had heart failure when i heard that....(my fs then told us that was prob due to the flu -like they couldnt' tell us that prior to the test) he hasnt been tested since so i'm praying all the vitamins he's been taking has surely improved things -and he also stopped smoking...

mirfstar- it would be great if we all found out we were preggers at the end of this -wouldnt that be great?!

I've seriously had enough of the stressing and anxiety, and cramps and pills - just get AF....:dohh:

we will now hang out for your result silly - fingers crossed.

i'm so stressed out today, work is absolutely "doing my head in" and feel so much pressure here too....Cant something be positive?!

You guys are lucky - it's summer over there where as it's winter here and that's depressing me too....Hate winter!

Hope you guys are having a better day than me...xoxo:hugs:

I live in Vancouver - we get rain 8 months of the year. It's so dreary. Our weather has been incredible lately though. I hope we can all be bump buddies!

Pinky - I was in Australia for a year when I was 18 - just up in Cairns. The winter there was hotter than our summers here hahaha.

Silly - only a few more sleeps! How are you feeling? Anything out of the ordinary?

Cairns - really...did u go to Port Douglas and the Barrier Reef? We went to the Barrier Reef only in January and loved it...I'm originally from Queensland and going back at the end of the year....the weather is so much nicer there than in sydney....

Hi, ladies!! Well, Chicago is a HOT sticky mess right now. A few days have been over 100 degrees. There was a ton of rain last weekend and lots of flooding. YUCK.

I am not feeling anything out of the ordinary except pms-y. I think that this is due to the progesterone supplements. gross...i feel bloated, hungry for salt and sugar and just disgusting in general. Also, I am HOT. My 6 yr old daughter just asked, "Mama, why does it always have to be so cold in this house?" I realized I have the A/C turned to 65 degrees. Haha...dh would lose it if he realized.

Bump buddies would be fantastic! Australia would be awesome...Pink, what's the winter weather in Australia? Mama, so does this mean you have to wait for another IUI or IVF cycle or are you going to try again immediately?

Great having your support, ladies!

Silly -Isn't it the worse that they say pms and early pregnancy symptoms are the same? I wish that an early pregnancy sign was like getting a green dot on your arm or something. So that they would get a heads up! Nothing is getting done at my FS office until November. So we are on our own. We are going to see an acunpuncturist next week though - and I have heard AMAZING things about them improving sperm count.

Pink - Yes and Yes! Went to both! Really would love to get back there. I loved it. The Aussies and Canadians are kinda similiar I felt. I had a blast.

I'm melting as I type and it's 8:30am. Going to take my gorgeous nieces to the waterpark since I hae the day off!!

I know what you mean, Mama. This is like PMS amplified and for longer than normal. I am almost certain, though, that it is due to the Progesterone.

I've never taken progesterone so I wouldn't know. I'm hoping it's amplified because u are growing a minisilly!!!

LOL...I have two silly's...a 8 yr old and a 6 yr old. A mini-silly is the goal.

So, I am an idiot and used a FRER today at 10dpiui. Big ole BFN. I know it is early, but I have a feeling it didn't work this time around. I have decided I am going to try to get an ivf consult now. UGH...unfortunately, our fertility office is under water from the floods in chicago, so they are moving to higher ground as we speak

Hey Guys!

i just got back from getting bloodwork done... had the worst nite, major pain so they wanted to see where my hormones are at....its strange because my pains were quite higher up in my stomach rather than my ovaries...either way i find out this arvo...

i'm so glad i found u guys..its so good to get on the net and know i have a support network now..i look forward to loggin in every morning.:hugs:

i agree that ther pregnancy symptoms are the same as period pains so it's so hard to pin point anything...

Silly- winter in Oz is nothing like your winters over there....it gets cold i.e 1-2 degrees at nite, and probably the coldest throughout the day is 10degres. Doesnt snow in the capital cities but out in the mountain it does...

you guys are probably thinking our winters are nothing ...hehe I guess they are compared to ur winters... Either way i hate winter..give me a beach and sunshine any day....

we were suppose to go to the Carribean last year (had everything booked) and then dh broke his heel....so we still havent been...i've always wanted to go there - 1 day!

Hope u guys are well and i'll let u both know my bloodwork results Xo:hugs:

Pink, please keep us posted on your bloodwork!! Maybe you are just creating multitudes of follies?

I am grateful to have found you guys here as well. I had a talk with DH last night about our options.

We went to Atlantis in the Bahamas two years in a row...I think this winter we are just going the Florida route :)

Silly - Not out yet! 10 is still so early, PLUS I have heard some people have a bit longer cycle from all this as well. You're not out yet but still good to think of all of your options. I'm a POAS holic - I only tested 3 times ths past cycle (very good for me)

Pink - Awww, I hope the pain dissapears quickly and that the clomid is just doing it's magic. Let us know!

I did think it was alot hotter in Sydney in winter than that but than again most of the world thinks I live in an igloo year round. Vancouver gets the mildest weather out of Canada, our winters rarely drop below zero and we are lucky if we get snow. They were trucking in snow for the Olympics back in February.

And what's all this talk about going on vacay for Winter???? We won't be going anywhere girls! They don't let you fly when you are that pregnant :)

Hi girls,
i finally got my bloodwork - my FS said i have responded extremely well to the clomid and there is an extremely high probability that i will release 2 eggs when i ovulate...hence why i feel as i do.. Lets just pray that one of them get fertilized....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssee!!![-o<

Mirfstar - i agree with you - lets not talk about vacation we'll definately all be preggers and discussing how big we all are..:dance:

silly -10dpiu is still early...do u feel any like af is on her way? i hope not...i'll keep my fingers crossed for you babe...

well i'm at home today - think i'll just watch movies all day and lounge around on the sofa...took the day off work so hopefully i feel better by next week...

mirf - did u end up finding out how many eggs u released in your previous cycle? xoxo

Hello, ladies! I used to be a POAS-aholic but since I had an HCG trigger this cycle I only tested the one time because I might have gotten a false positive. LOL...I didn't even get that!

It is early, but, yeah, I do feel like AF is coming. It feels at this point exactly like every other cycle, except for some progesterone things. Thanks for your hopes and prayers, though!

Pink...you must be excited! I have Clomid twins just across the street...imagine... :) I hope you feel better. Glad to know you are responding well. Now, just have to get your DH's guys moving :)

Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->