Clomid Newbie

U can buy pressed at CVS and walgreens. I think this is going to be a problem for me too. There is also concieve plus but I haven't seen this one in the stores. I was thinking about getting robitussin. I had major hot flashes last night. My body figured out I was done with the clomid and got pissed at me last night! Lol!

Thank you do much! I know where I'm headed after work! This is never a problem for me Grrr lol!

These last few days I've been majorly emotional and had a but of lower back pain, today is cd14 so am hoping somethings gonna happen soon....

Does everyone get OV signs or do some people get nothing but still OV?

These last few days I've been majorly emotional and had a but of lower back pain, today is cd14 so am hoping somethings gonna happen soon....

Does everyone get OV signs or do some people get nothing but still OV?

I get O signs. Mine is alot of aching lower area. I usually can tell after I ovulate what side I ovulated on. I've been emotional today but I think it's the Clomid. Hopefully Ov is right around the corner for you! :hugs:

I've been having a lot more minor aching. All in my lower back and ovary areas. Still no positive OPK though.

Hi girls,

I'm currently on Primolut which is a Provera substitute to bring on AF as I'm currently on CD45 with no ovulation and no AF.

Once get AF I will be on 1000mg metformin all cycle, 50mg of clomid CD 2-6 with a scan on CD 10 so very excited.

I'm also taking fertilaid and using preseed.

Good luck everyone! xxxx

Hi hugsys!:flower:

I was on Provera over the summer. 61 days without AF... Was kind of nice being as it was summer... BUT not when you want a baby!

Silly question, but what does Metformin do? I just finished my first round of Clomid. Waiting now for my smiley face but still BDing every other day as recommended by my FS.

Best of luck to you! :dust::dust:

Hi hugsy! Lots baby dust to u! My appt time was changed to 1230 so 2 hours and I find out my cd10 measurements! Hope there is plenty of follies! I have alot of o pains but my opks are negative but I don't usually ovulate till CD17. My trigger came in the mail this past Wednesday! So I have it ready! I have a feeling the IUI will be on Thursday, thanksgiving day. That will be ok though.

I've not got follow up app until end of Jan so hoping the clomid works, I just got 2 rounds of 50mg and then the app, no signs OV yet I don't think apart from lower back ache?! Hoping the clomid works, doc said I thinks I'll OV around cd20-25 but confused as took clomid cd2-6 and everywhere says OV 5-10 days after last pill??

Monkey are u having appointments to check how your follies are growing at that dose?

I just finished with my CD10 sono. I have 3 follies on my good opens side 7.0, 9.5, 20.3. Also I have 3 follies on my Right 15.2, 10.5, 8.5.

She said some people respond well will ovulate sooner and not to worry if you don't feels o pains. She also said on clomid, follies are usually mid 20's. We are thinking I will ovulate sooner because they were thinking 13mm around CD10. I have one already at 20. I go back on CD 13 and they took blood for LH, but I'm awaiting results for that. They also recommended I use a certain kind of LH strips and those on clomid should start testing on CD10, twice daily 12hours apart and stay hydrated or a false positive can occur. These strips they suggested are 44.00 just for 9 test!!!!! Wow!

Anyways, my uterine lining is 7.86 and they like for it to be greater than 8 before insemination so I'm getting close. I'm amazed at all this monitoring. Overwhelming with numbers.

I took mine 3-7 at 50mg.

Nothing like that for me sadly, think doc wanted to see if and how I responded to the 50mg before taking further action so here's hoping a guess

I wonder if they need to increase your dose. I have major ovulation aches and pains, on both sides with occasional stabbing like. I know she said some people don't feel them but with you having pcos, alot of people require more than 50mg. Hopefully, you are just not feeling them and this will be your BFP month!

I usually Ovulate on CD 17 but this time I don't think I'll wait till then. I have had some serious pains.

Got some lower abdo aching today, hoping it's a positive sign!! Got a few bits of acne too so maybe, hope so anyway :)

Maybe you are getting ready now!!! Yay! I have one zit on the tip of my nose and hurts like crap! Lol!

OoOo I also have 2 on my chest... I hate hormones! Haha!

Sounds very promising Monkey!

Got my positive today on cbfm!! Yey! Excited and hoping for a sticky bean!!

Yay Monkey!! I'm hoping you did too! Now get to bed! Here's hoping that we're bump buddies!!

Congrats Monkey :) u better get to work :hugs:...

I finally felt cramps all day yesterday so I am assuming its ovulations pains since I did not use OPK don't know for sure. We bd 3 times in the fertile period so I am def on the waiting game. We are going on Vacation this week and I am hoping to use an ept on Monday Nov 28th, do u guys think that is too ealy... I am very hopefully good luck ladies..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->