Clomid question

athena87

Expecting #2
Reaction score
On your first round of 50 mg Clomid how many days past your last pill did you get a positive opk?

You can ovulate 5 - 10 days after your last pill I got a positive 5 days after last pill BUT 6days after positive OPK AF showed and bw said I didn't O. So it tried to do something just didn't take. I'll be on 100mg next month. Hope this helps.

I was told opks don't work with clomid, as it forces ovulation your body doesn't go through the motions pre ov that an opk would look for.
But when I conceived my son I ovulated (confirmed by blood work) 13 days after last pill

Ophelia thanks, I knew about the 5-10 days after you should ovulate. I just wondered if anyone ovulated later than that their first round. I'm 7 days passed my last dose and still no ov. I think it's coming though.

Hopeful I have a friend that is on Clomid and she uses opk's every cycle and gets a positive right before ov

I use the Advance Clear Blue digital OPK and the leaflet says that Clomid can give you false "high fertility" results but it shouldn't give a false "peak" result. My dr told me to wait 2 days after the last pill to start with OPK's but I've started on same day as last pill and got negatives up until 5 days after last pill.

I took clomid for the first time last cycle and got a positive opk on both the 10th and 11th days after my last pill. Then my O was confirmed by temps a day later. Im now 5 days past my last pill for this cycle and waiting for my positive.

I took clomid for the first time last cycle and got a positive opk on both the 10th and 11th days after my last pill. Then my O was confirmed by temps a day later. Im now 5 days past my last pill for this cycle and waiting for my positive.

FX for you! I'm 6 DPO (non-Clomid cycle) waiting on positive!! Hope you get your :BFP:

I haven't had a positive yet I'm starting to wonder if it's going to work. I hope you all get your bfp's soon :)

I haven't had a positive yet I'm starting to wonder if it's going to work. I hope you all get your bfp's soon :)

Just don't rely too much on the opks, they don't work for every one and if you aren't bding you've got no a chance! If I'd have waited for a pos opk on clomid my son wouldn't be here.

Hopeful we are bding every other day. So that's not a problem. I also temp so that will tell me when I do ov.

This was my 2nd cycle on clomid and my OPKs worked absolutely perfectly both times. Both times I got my +OPK on CD17ish and I took clomid on CD4-8.

I got a positive today woo-hoo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2
I think I'm officially in the tww.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5
Ophelia I just saw that you are in Tennessee. That's where I live also.

That's awesome! I'm in beautiful East Tennessee about 30 miles from Knoxville. Most of the ladies I see on here are from across the ocean!!!

GL in your tww! Hopefully the time goes fast for you! I got a BFP 9 DPO so baby dust to you and the rest of the ladies. I just knew at 1 DPO this was my month to get pregnant. I even told my hubby about all the signs. Lol

Lol I'm in middle tennessee about 45 min northwest of Nashville. I really believe this is it for me too.

Did any of you have hot flashes in the tww? I have had them every night and my nipples are killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->