Clomid quiestion...when to start??? is CD1 today or tomorrow??

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hey girls,
Really need your advice please, i finished a course of meds to bring on af on friday and i was told to start clomid on the first day of my period for five days. Anyway been really crampy today, just been for a wee and wiped away some brown (sorry tmi) so im guessing af is well and truly on her way and should be in full swing by late evening/early hours i reckon so my questions is do i start clomid today and count today as cd1 or start them tomorrw and count tomorrow as cd1??? :wacko:
What u think? :shrug:

I would count today as day 1 hun!

my friend is on it and she said thats what she got told to do. i'm going to be starting clomid in March

i hope u get ur BFP

how long had u been waiting for AF? xx

You're supposed to count the first day of red flow as CD1. I've had a similar issue with pre-AF spotting and was told to not count that at day one.

Good luck! I'm also starting Clomid today, but CD5.

Thanks hun, im really excited about starting clomid! Hope it works, have read so many good stories about it.
My last af was 5th Aug last year, thought it was gone for good. Only showing now cos meds gave it no choice :haha:
xx

You're supposed to count the first day of red flow as CD1. I've had a similar issue with pre-AF spotting and was told to not count that at day one.

Good luck! I'm also starting Clomid today, but CD5.

Thanks hun, good luck to you too! Fx for a bfp very soon :thumbup:

I've read that you should count your first CD as the 1st day of full flow, so I would say tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->