Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Star- Yay!!! So exciting :) It's about time they give you a damn appointment lol and your appointment is on my birthday :) I am so excited for you to start this new process!!

Ahh thank you ladies for your support, feel like I can stop stressing a bit now and actually start getting excited for a change, hope it's a good sign its on your birthday noele
Your right cntrygrl, I will feel so much better, especially knowing I am
Finally doing all I can :)

Actually have an appointment! Weds 18th June 10am, finally!

What wonderful news!!!! :happydance:
I am truly happy for you! You will be in such good hands, so sit back, relax, and enjoy life a little, & take comfort in knowing that on the 18th of June, you will be with experts trying everything they can do to help make your dream of becoming a mommy come true! Wowee, I am really excited for you :hugs:

x x x

Actually have an appointment! Weds 18th June 10am, finally!

What wonderful news!!!! :happydance:
I am truly happy for you! You will be in such good hands, so sit back, relax, and enjoy life a little, & take comfort in knowing that on the 18th of June, you will be with experts trying everything they can do to help make your dream of becoming a mommy come true! Wowee, I am really excited for you :hugs:

x x x

Thank you for the encouragement howarth it means alot to have the support and knowing theres other people rooting for you, I do feel like I can relax a bit
Now as before all my mind was doing was focusing on when I would start, really hoping it works first time as my sister is due in Oct and would be amazing to have babies a few months apart and be on maternity leave together, even though we work at the same place and theres another pregnant girl there my manager is really excited for me too
How are you feeling? Will you post next scan pic?

Hello how is everyone?

I got my pack in the post from the clinic yesterday, lots of information and loads of consent forms to fill in for different things and how it all works, feels more real now that I'll be doing it soon, scary but exciting!

Yay for your packet arriving Star! Lol, there is a lot of paperwork, but totally worth it!

AFM-- We have our anatomy scan this Friday at 3:45. So excited, then Saturday a gender reveal picnic. Hopefully the baby cooperates.

Star- Yay! That is so exciting! I couldn't imagine all the feelings you are probably going through. Less than a month away until your appointment. Hoping the time flies by for you :)

Cntrygrl- I am so excited to find out what you are having :) Please update us as soon as you can!

AFM- Not paying attention to my cycle at all this month. I don't know what CD I am on and I don't want to know lol I want DH and I just to have fun and forget all about timed-bd. I've got memorial weekend off work and my best friend is coming in from out of town and we will be going to a music festival where I am going to enjoy some alcoholic beverages ;-) Something I would not be doing if we were ttc this month.

Hope you all are doing well!!

Noele-- Sounds like a great weekend! Have a drink for me I've been wanting a glass of Sangria. I managed a 4 day weekend with taking Friday off. Glad you're enjoying your stress free non-ttc.

Looking forward to your update today cntrygrl! My sister had hers Monday anf shes having a girl so she will have 1 each and probably wont have anymore for a long time, as shes only 22 she has plenty of time anyway

Afm, af showed today at CD33! Shortest cycle in a long time without Clomid,it's been getting shorter last 3 cycles, 40 then 36 now 33 which means if it carries on should only have to wait a week after my ivf appointment to get af again so can hopefully get started fairly quick

How is everyone else?

Star- I'm glad to hear you are having shorter cycles :)

Cntrygrl- I am so excited to hear about your scan :)

Happy Memorial Day weekend ladies!!

Scan went very well. Sorry it's been a busy to day we are officially team :blue: there was no denying that on the ultrasound screen.

Hi Ladies,
Sorry it has been a while, it has been crazy busy at work, and in the evenings after feeding the kitties, dogs, and hubby, and cleaning up afterwards, I literally pass out from tiredness! So my apologies for being so scarce!

Star - what great news!!! I am so glad you received all your paperwork etc... it must surely start to feel so real! And the 18th of June is now not looking so far away...! I am so excited for you... x

Noele - Glad to hear that you are enjoying your time off from TTC! As I mentioned before we sometimes don't realize how much pressure and stress we put our bodies under, and just that little "breather" in life can make such a difference...x

CntryGl - Congratulations! You must've been over the moon when you saw your little one on the scan!!! Again congrats to you...x

I am still holding thumbs that you all get your BFP's soon x x x

Cntrygrl- Yay! So exciting :) Congrats!

Star- June is right around the corner :) Can't wait for you to start your new journey!

AFM- Seriously been so relaxed! Focusing on weight loss still and I only have 18lbs to go until I reach my goal. I am now down almost 40lbs!! I'm loving all of the compliments I am getting since people actually starting to notice my weightloss. As much as I am enjoying thos break... I can't help but be pretty excited to start IUI. I won't be getting my hopes up but I can at least cross my fingers and hope that IUI will be our miracle :)

I'm not sure where I am at in my cycle and don't really want to pay attention but I am assuming I ovulated this week because I have been having crazy amounts of ewcm sorry tmi. Anyways, I hope you ladies are all doing well!

Thats brilliant noele, you've done so well, so much willpower!
I like it when I realize I dont know where I am in my cycle, nice to know I'm not always obsessing lol

Ive just finished af today bit wont be worrying about ovulation either, just like you I'm looking forward to starting a new treatment I havent done before and hoping it will be our miracle
Exciting you will soon be starting iui, when so you think that will be?

Can't wait for you ladies to be starting your new journeys!

Hey cntrygrl, just seen you have a name! Thats so cute, lovely name :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"