Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Howarthhopes- Wow that is so exciting :) Congratulations!!!

AFM- 5dpo and nothing going on. Time is flying by :) I am going to start testing out the trigger in a day or two.

Dannixo- Did you get a positive opk yet?

Howarthhopes- Wow that is so exciting :) Congratulations!!!

AFM- 5dpo and nothing going on. Time is flying by :) I am going to start testing out the trigger in a day or two.

Dannixo- Did you get a positive opk yet?

Unfourtantly I ran out of tests but we never got a chance to bd so I'm 100% sure we missed it but I just bought a clearblue fertility monitor for next month :)

Dannixo- Have you ever used a fertility monitor before? Let me know how you like it! I've thought about looking into one of those.

Howarth, that is amazing news, so exciting!!
It is coming up to summer, spring at the moment but it's been so lovely and warm and sunny, alot of the time may is better here than the summer!

Noele, have u started testing out the trigger yet? Sending you lots of babydust this cycle, the bfps are staring to roll in here and you'll be next!

We went to visit our friends yesterday and their 6 week baby boy, sooo cute! they know about the ivf and so do another couple whos baby is due next month and the nice thing is theyre not awkward about talking about it and dont make a big deal, theyre interested and ask questions and I always thought it would be awkward especially with people who already have little newborns but theyre all great which helps alot

Noele-- That is a nice dip and rise you have there!

Danni-- Good Luck with the fertility monitor.

Star-- How much longer before your appointment?

Star- I started testing out the trigger today. It was a positive today at 10 days past trigger shot. Last cycle it lasted until 12 dpt. I am 8dpo. It was really faint but I can clearly see it without squinting. We will see if they keep getting lighter or not.

Have you received your letter yet? If not, at some point are you going to call and bug them? :) Haha I would be!

Cntrygrl- yeah I am not sure what that dip was all about.. I did temp about 45mins earlier than I normally do but I cant see it making that big of a difference. I was really worried that AF was going to show up extremely early again since last cycle AF showed up one day after my first big dip. I was happy to see that rise today :)

Sounds good noele, have every hope for you xx

They said to call them after 6 weeks so ill call the end of this wk, I just want to start!

I tested again today and the line was barely there. Almost out of my system! Today is 11dpt and 9dpo. Tomorrow the line should practically be gone because today there was only a ghost line... Most people probably wouldn't be able to see it lol I am just praying AF stays away!!! I really hope that line gets darker at some point. I just don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. I won't give up but I am really ready for this journey to be OVER!! On the plus side I do not have my normal AF symptoms (I had them by this time last cycle) but on the bad side my temp dropped again today which is never a good sign :-( Now I wait and wait lol

Hope you all are doing well!!

Stay away af symptoms! That sounds like a good sign, even though they can feel the same I always know I'm out when I feel them, looking forward to your updates, will you keep testing daily?

Maybe the second dip is that other egg implanting and you'll get twins! Still holding onto hope for you.

Star- Yes I will keep testing daily :) I will keep you updated!

Cntrygrl- I hope so :) that would be amazing! Wishful thinking!

Seriously thank you ladies for all of your support!! It means a lot.

It's weird how charts are so different leading up to pregnancy. I didn't have a dip at all my temps just stayed steady. I didn't have any IB bleeding or any bleeding afterwards either. Ooh your temp went back up. Was the test still positive this morning?

Cntrygrl- I was happy to see my temp go back up today! Hoping it goes up or stays up tomorrow too! No AF symptoms still. I did test again today and it was almost a bfn. I say that because there was the tiniest trace of a line. Should be completely out of my system by tomorrow morning. I am 12dpt and 10dpo. It could be too early still to get a bfp. But I will say that I am happy that the trigger shot was consistent with last cycle. If I get a bfn tomorrow that means it took the trigger 12 days to leave my system both cycles. I like consistency :) Anyways, I did wake up with a headache, nausea, hotflashes... I almost called in sick to work. I think it could have to d with my Metformin medication. Last week I missed a few days of taking it because I worked almost 75hours between two jobs and I was scatter-brained. But since Sunday I have been taking the Met regularly so I am thinking my body is just getting used to it again. I had the same symptoms when I first started taking the 1000mg instead of 500mg.

Happy Wednesday!! Week is almost halfway over :) I am looking forward to Sunday! It will be my first day off between both jobs since March 30th!!! Plus my family and DH family is having a huge bbq for mothers day and usually it is so hard getting everyone together. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week. I will update about my test tomorrow!! Fingers crossed that line gets darker :)

Star- So you are calling on Friday?? I would NOT be able to wait. Lol I applaud you for being so patient I probably would have called 3 weeks ago ;-)

It would definitely be a lovely Mother's Day present, Noele! Yay to having a day off. I would honestly go nuts. My DH used to work two jobs up until last September he very rarely had a day off.

Hi Ladies!
Noele - sounds like all good signs this month!! I am holding thumbs for you! Sheesh I take my hat off you working to hard! Enjoy your day off, and I second CntryGrl in that I hope you get a Mothers Day Gift! Looking forward to your testing updates!

Star - Have you called them yet??? OOOOOh I am so excited for you! Let us know...

CntryGrl - How are you doing? Do you have any plans for Mothers Day this weekend, since you are a soon to be Mommy?

Happy Friday Eve to all you lovely ladies! It is almost the weekend!

x x x

Howarth-- The girls on my mum's side all get together and go to breakfast for Mother's Day. My mum is giving me the money for my nursery set early so I can order it online. Saturday I will be making a few boxes of chocolate covered strawberries. Tomorrow night we're going to the drive-ins. Yes we still have one around here. I love it.

Noele-- How are you doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->