Clomid round 3 anyone else?

It's going to be perfect cntrygrl :) so happy for you

Noele, maybe test again tomoro and see what happens then and just bd when you can
Its nice at the moment as were not allowed to have unprotected sex before the scratch so dont have to think about if I'm ovulating or not, not that I bother anymore anyway lol

Hi ladies

Had the scratch today and it was similar to a smear except it hurt! I think it was worse cos I'd told myself it wouldnt hurt at all, it was only for a minute or 2 and was like an intense period pain and ive had light cramps since then, she done it once then looked to see if she had enough for a sample but didnt so done a bit more and thats when it hurt most, at least tho I know what the tube is like for the embryo transfer as this is what she used Started the drinks today and theyre grim, like a weak blackcurrent juice with a thick texture amd brown in color, yummy! Also got dh sa results bk, 17mil count, 52% motility and 9% morphology so not bad, theu said when it comes to the time would do icsi if need be but depends on how they are when needed

How is everyone else?

Oh glad the scratch wasn't horrible. I thought they would put you under kind of like when I had my polyps removed. I'm glad it wasn't as invasive as that though. :sick: those drinks sound awful, but it's all for a good reason.

I think I'll be a bit worried about the egg collection as its a sedation but not full general anaesthetic and last 2 times I have not reacted well to GA, just hope sedation isn't as bad!

Star-- Hoping it goes well for you. Is there anything you can mention to the doctor about that?

I think I'll warn them in case start being sick again, shouldnt be as bad where it's a sedation but dont know it will affect me, after lap they didnt give me any anti sickness for hrs as thought I'd already had too many meds and was too sleepy but eventually they did so should have just done it to begin with!

I agree. After my last surgery in January I was starving. I stayed awake long enough to eat and then passed back out.

Star- Sorry to hear the scratch was a little painful and that the juice is gross... But at least it is all for a good thing :) where are you at in your current cycle?

AFM- I had my follie scan yesterday and the good news is that something I did worked :) My lining is 13mm and it usually is only 6mm. I'm not sure if it was the 'extra day' of Femara my doctor had me take (doubt it) or if it was because I drank 8oz of pom juice from days 5-12. Or because I drank 1-2 cups of raspberry leaf tea from days 5-12. Or because I started taking vitamin e daily.... Either way I am stoked and plan on doing this exact same thing for my next IUI cycle in Sept. My follies in the other hand weren't so great in my opinion. I had 3 on my right ovary that were a little over 10mm and 1 huge 34mm on my left (maybe a cyst? I've never really heard follies that size) and I also had a bunch of free fluid or something along those lines so that think I already ovulated or am ovulating. So no trigger which is fine with me since we are not doing iui this cycle anyways. I am just happy with my lining :)

Thats great news about your lining noele, your definitely doing something right, I'm not sure on follie sizes, sounds like if you have ovulated though your lining will help
I think my scratch will also help improve Chance of a natural conception, I wont hold my breath of that happening before ivf but I have my fingers crossed for both of us!

Noele-- That's great about your lining. The 34mm sounds like it could be a cyst and not a follie. Hopefully you aren't getting over stimulated because believe me that hurts. I had it with my injectables my ovaries were so sore.

FXed for all you ladies!

Star- That is wonderful that it increases your chances of natural conception :) I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you and who knows maybe you won't even have to go through with the IVF!!

Cntrygrl- I was a bit concerned with that too. This might sounds weird but when I had my scan done yesterday it actually kind of hurt (not painful but I was pretty uncomfortable when she was probing around my left ovary). I've never had that happen at any of my scans and now today I am extremely sore on my left side. Not super painful or anything but noticeably sore. All day I have been trying to think if I am sore from the ultrasound still or if I am sore from ovulation... Now I am thinking maybe it has something to do with that large follie. I'm not concerned enough at this point to contact my doctor but if it gets worse I will.

You could be right about it hurting from the large follie, see how you go and rest where you can

If tylenol or a heating pad doesn't make you feel more comfortable then I'd mention it to the doctor. It took my ovaries quite awhile to get down to normal size, but I definitely had OHSS.

Ok so my doctor always emails me the next day after my follie scans with the official report of findings from my scan and I just got it right now. It is definitely a 35mm cyst. He thinks I already ovulated. So now just wait until AF then I think I am doing a CD 3 scan to confirm resolution (not sure if that is the right word) basically make sure the cyst went down in size. But I will be on vacation for 10 days next cycle during my ovulation week so I plan on skipping meds and scans next cycle and try for September.

Question.. since my doctor thinks I've already ovulated that's why there no follies besides my cyst? Or would a recently ovulated follie still show up on a scan? Just trying to figure out if I have a chance at all this cycle. When you ovulate does that follie immediately leave the ovary and no chance of seeing it on ultrasound? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am just praying that maybe I had one or two good size follies that released prior to make scan and that I still have a chance this cycle.

Because of the fluid he's seeing it means the egg has already left the follicle. So unless you've already been dtd you may be out.

Cntrygrl- we've been dtd every other day since CD 9 and today is CD 15. So hopefully it was enough to cover it...

Sounds promising noele that you've covered all your bases :)

Noele-- Yeah you've definitely covered your bases then! Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->