Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Thanks ladies! Temp dropped a bit today. Just have to wait and see. I work all weekend thank heavens so I won't even be thinking about it. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Star- Sorry to hear you have no sign of AF.. but maybe that is a good thing? We can hope that you get your bfp naturally this cycle :) Fingers crossed for you!

It does mean if I have ovulated it was after the scratch so wasnt having protected sex then, ive tested twice with cheapies and bfn so just a long cycle, had some ovulation type pains this
Am for a few mins so could be a while yet!

Did you say you will test again Mon? Have everything crossed for you :)

Danni, where are you in your cycle?

Star- Sorry about the bfns. But hey maybe you are ovulating now :) you and dh better get busy ;-) and I will test Mon if AF hasn't already showed. I was maybe going to test Saturday or Sunday if my temps stayed up but since the drop this morning I will not be testing this weekend.

Noele-- Waiting on the results of that test.

Star-- It's horrible being in limbo of where you are in your cycle, but at least there's a plan for when AF does finally arrive.

Danni-- Good Luck!

Sorry ladies! I decided not to test today because yesterday I was almost certain af was in her way since I was so emotional. I thought I even felt AF but I guess not because she is a no show today. I don't have any tests or else I would have this morning. If AF doesn't show today I will buy a test tonight and use it tomorrow morning.

Star- I still have my fingers crossed for you!!

Dannixo- Sending you luck and babydust this cycle! :) Are you still using the fertility monitor?

Ooh good news she hasnt showed noele, good luck for tomorrows test :)

I'm CD39 today, yesterday had an e mail from the researcher asking how the drinks were going and when do I think I'll be in for treatment I e mailed back and asked if the scratch can delay your period amd she said it sometimes can but shes had one girl get pregnant after the scratch who was due for ivf so now shes got my hopes up but I havent any symptoms of anything so mine's probably due to the scratch, just annoying as my cycles were getting better
Ill wait to end of week and if af I'll test again

Star- Well that is good news about that other girl getting pregnant after the scratch! Should give you a little bit more hope. Hoping to hear good news from you at the end of the week. :)

AFM- The more I think about it the more I am convinced that I did ovulate on CD 15 not CD 13 and that FF was right in the beginning. I definitely feel like AF is going to show up. If AF shows tomorrow than I think I really did ovulate on CD 15. The reason I am thinking this is because today is 15dpo and no AF and this has NEVER EVER happened before. If I ovulated on CD 15 than that would make me only 13dpo which would be more 'normal' compared to my cycles and matched with all my pre-af symptoms that I am having... (Super emotional, slight backache, and acne although I've had acne all cycle for some reason). Also, I remember having a lot of pain on CD 15. Not super painful but sore ovaries so maybe that had to do with ovulation? I originally thought the pain was left over from the ultrasound I had the day before because the tech was certainly not gentle at this last scan. Who knows and maybe I am thinking too much about it but it's frustrating and I hate not knowing. I'm also confused why I had 'free fluid in the cul de sac' on my ultrasound scan which is apparently evidence of recent ovulation. Also, if I ovulated on CD 15 I would have had no follies to ovulate... I only had a 35mm cyst on my left ovary and no dominant follies on my right. So if I ovulated CD 15 there would have been nothing to ovulate... Haha can anyone else make sense of this?

It is confusing noele, I'm hoping you ovulated CD13 and about to get your bfp!
What CD was your scan showing the fluid?

Star- the scan was CD 14. The doctor said there was evidence (free fluid) of recent ovulation.

Hmm sounds like it could have been CD13 then as scan didnt show any follies and the pain could have been from the scan and post ovulation, how are you feeling now?

Star- Thanks! I am sorry to be so obsessive but I am just confused and hate not knowing. I still feel like AF is about to show anytime. I just know AF is going to show. I have that feeling lol I just want this cycle to be over so I can take a break from meds. Dh and I are going on a 10 day roadtrip in less than 2 weeks and I'm looking forward to forgetting all about ttc for a cycle!!

Lol dont worry noele, you are not the only obsessive one around here!
Hope af doesnt come for you, your road trip sounds fun, we want to do that in America but who knows when we'll ever get around to doing it!

Well ladies AF arrived (go figure) I'm not too bummed because I knew she was coming. Now no meds this cycle :) yay! I am still going to try naturally. Not sure if I will be tracking ovulation or at least 'trying' to track ovulation. Like I said I will be on vacation during my fertile week and it might be hard to keep up with opks and bbt. But I am planning on following my same regime as last cycle of vitamin e daily, 8oz of pom juice daily from days 5-14, red raspberry leaf tea 1-2 cups daily from days 5-14. Thanks again for all of your support.

Star- I am thinking about you and praying you will be out of limbo soon!!! I feel your pain of not knowing.

Sorry noele, just have a rest from ttc while your on hol and just enjoy yourself without worrying about opks and all that business, we all need a break and you need to make the most of your time away xx

Noele-- I agree with Star. Just take a break from it all while on vacation. It gets so stressful and time consuming. It's nice to give our bodies a break and try to relax.

Ok ladies I think I will take your advice and leave the opks and bbt thermometer at home while on vacation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->