Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Thanks ladies! We will see what happens... I'm just shocked I ovulated on my own so early! Had to have been CD 14 or earlier. Without the trigger I normally don't ovulate until between CD 17-22. Hope everything is going good for you ladies :)

Maybe you ovulated early on your own because of your new regime as well as it improving your lining noele, whatever the reason all good!

Star- I think you are right! If I get a BFN this cycle then next cycle I will try that same regime even though next cycle will be an all natural cycle. Hopefully it works again :) How are you doing? What CD are you on?

Oh and I removed the false positive opks I got on my fertility friend chart and it gave me cross hairs on CD 13 whichs sound about right since I had a spike in CD 14 and the ultrasound should ovulation. I'm coming to the conclusion that I should give up opks all together but it's so hard lol.

Hi, even if it is a natural go you still have a Better chance with your new regime working :)

I'm CD28 and no sore boobs or cramps starting so could be a longer one which I didnt want, tho dI'd have some white cm in underwear today so could be a sign that maybe ive just ovulated in the last day or 2

Noele-- You chart is at least looking more normal and not all over the place like it was. I say stick with the natural regime it seems to be working for you.

Star-- Hoping it's not a really long cycle for you.

Star- are you actively ttc this cycle? Hopefully you did ovulate and can be in the tww :) Hoping your cycle isn't too long!

Cntrygrl- yeah my chart definitely seems more normal compared to my past several cycles!! I will stick with is :)

Hope you ladies have a good weekend!

Hi, I couldn't have unprotected sex before the scratch so couldn't ttc naturally but I had the scratch on CD22 and could have ovulated after then so a miracle might be possible!

Star- ok I forgot about that part! Well I am praying for your miracle :)

I think I must have ovulated after the scratch as had that on CD22 and if had ovulated before then I'd have sore boobs by now and feelings of af but I'm CD30 and nothing so probably going to be a
42-45 day cycle, hoping it doesnt go to 50 !

Noele-- Your chart is looking great!

Star-- Blech for a long cycle. It could have something to do with the scratch also.

Danni-- How are you doing?

Cntrygrl- Yeah I am happy with the way my temps look this cycle. Fertility friend changed my ovulation date this morning to CD 15 instead of CD 13. But that can't be true since my ultrasound confirmed ovulation on CD 14. So I think because I miss the past two days of temps that's why (I went out of town for the weekend). I'm just going to leave it though and see if it corrects itself.

Star- Any signs that's AF is on it's way yet?

U could be right cntrygrl, no signs yet :(( hate af when it shows - hate it when it doesn't!

It could actually be the temp on CD 9 throwing it off or the temp where it went down just a little after your rise.

Cntrygrl- For some reason around CD 8 or 9 I usually get a high temp and I am thinking it is from the Femara but not totally sure. If it was your chart would you just leave it as is or remove one of those temps?

Star- I know what you mean! Hang in there!

Noele-- I would leave it as is, but probably go with CD13 as my O day.

Funny so I planned on leaving it as is but I added that I had creamy cm yesterday (sorry tmi) because I forgot to add that yesterday and ff moved me back to CD 13 without me changing anything with my temps. And yeah either way I am going with CD 13 as O day.

Noele-- Your chart is looking great though. None of that zigzag pattern.

I caved and tested this morning and it was a bfn. Today is 11dpo. Just hoping it is a little too early yet :) I won't be terribly bummed if AF shows because I did not have my hopes up at all this cycle. I only tested because I had 1 test laying around and my temps still look good this morning so I figured why not.. lol I am thinking I will wait to test until Monday now if AF still isn't here by then. But if my temp goes up again tomorrow or stays up the next two days then I might test on Saturday or Sunday.

Sending you babydust noele, 11dpo is quite early so hoping the witch stays away!
As for me, hope she bloody hurries up, no sore boobs or anything and I'm CD35 now grrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->