Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:
Here is a picture of his bedding set and the pillows & curtains I made.

Attachments

• crib.jpg
    crib.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4
  • rocking chair.jpg
    rocking chair.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
Cntrygrl- So cute :) I bet you are getting so excited to finally meet him!! Not too much longer now!!

ahh that's lovely, can't believe how quick time is flying by for you!

Thank you Ladies. Lol definitely beginning the uncomfortable part of pregnancy, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Hoping you all get your BFP's soon :hugs:

Thank you cntrygrl
Just realised you made that cntrygrl, clever lady!
Bet you cant wait now, just been with my sister and shes getting to that point now though shes only got a little bump finding it harder with my 3 yr old nephew now in this hot weather too

I'm CD43 today, had some sharp pains when I got up from lying on sofa yesterday that made me stop and bend over, have had this right before af before but still dont have sore boobs or any other sign shes on her way, I didnt want to test again as hate the bfns but the researcher at the clinic just e mailed to see if my period has arrived yet so I'll have to teat tomorrow then e mail her bk as I said I would at the end of this week, wish me luck for a miracle!!

Noele, when does your hol start?

I move house next thurs so at least I'm pretty occupied at the moment to waste the time away what with work, packing amd cleaning!

Star-- Lots and lots of :dust: to you.

Here is the blanket I finished making him also.

Attachments

• blanket.jpg
    blanket.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 0
That looks cosy :) im useless at anything like that!

Thank you for the babydust but looks like bfn thought saw something faint but not really, might try again in few days as dont know if or when ovulated

Star- Sorry to hear about the bfn have you tested again yet? Keeping my fingers crossed for you. What CD are you on now?

I'm CD46 , havent tested again but will at end of week, spoke to clinic who will induce af if not here by then, stupid af lol

Hi how is everyone?

I'm busy still packing for move tomoro but needed a break! Still have cleaning to do and have ran out of energy as at work at 7 this morning too
Cant wait to move though and get settled before starting the ivf

Hope your all well

Hey Star! Sorry I have been quiet but getting ready for my vacation and getting ready for school to start the day after I get back from vacation. I hope the move goes smooth for you :) Any sign of AF yet? Are you testing tomorrow?

Hi noele, thats ok, guessed you were busy, no sign of af yet, going to test Saturday but have no signs of anything so probably not a lot of point!
Move has gone ok but I am sooo tired ive given up doing anything now, ive got work in the morning too but hate sitting around in mess!

Hope you enjoy your holiday, so jealous! Xx

Star- Maybe no sign is a good sign?! I've still got my fingers crossed for you :) I leave tonight for our roadtrip for the next 2 weeks and half of our trip will be spent in the mountains so not sure how much internet/phone service I will have but I will definitely be checking as much as I can!!

Oh and I am so bummed... For some reason I got logged out of my fertilityfriend account and J can't remember my password or login info since I've never logged out of it for the past two years. When I signed up for the account it was under my old email address (which is now deleted) so I can't request them to send me a new password... I have to start all over lol it had over 2 years of my cycles on there :-(

Noele-- Enjoy your road trip and have a relaxing time. Sorry to hear about getting logged out that's such a pain in the butt. Is there a customer service you can call or e-mail about getting a new password?

Your road trip sounds great, especially the mountains part :)
I got a bfn this morning as per usual, dont know why I do it to myself!
Going to e mail the clinic and see what they say as on day 51 now and fed up of waiting

Star- Sorry to hear about the bfn. But hopefully they induce AF and you will be on your way to IVF soon :) but you have one more cycle before that right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->