• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Tiredness, sense of smell and slight nausea
Nausea worse today at only 10dpo
With my son I had no real symptoms until 6 weeks

Well ladies my temp shot up this morning to 98.89 from 98.60 so I thought I'd test. I got a :bfp: I am still in total shock! Called the dr's office this morning to try to get a blood test.

Cntrygrl- Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!! That's great news :) Congrats!! How many dpo are you? Let us know how the blood test goes!!

I am 15DPO. Third time was the charm for us. Lots of baby dust to all you ladies!!!!

What great news to wake up to after a night shift!! Congratulations so happy for u!!
What mg were u on again? How are u feeling? Xx

Hope everyone else is good today, nothing to report here, day 21 and no symptoms of anything, I won't be testing tundralife,I might if I get to day 35 as I think I ovulated about day 16 and think my lp is also about 17 days so if I say I ovulated day 17 or 18 to be safe then add 17 day's to be safe, I doubt I'll get that far but I can dream, and this thread seems to be getting lucky for our girls!
Xx

Sorry juat saw what mg - I'm too excited for u! X

Star-- I was on 50mg days 5-9. To be honest I feel pretty good. Some slight backache and some sore boobs, but no worse than before AF arrives. Getting the blood test done this afternoon to confirm, so I can feel a little more at ease.

Ahh thats good ,sorry for all the questions but did u feel anything different from the last 2 Clomid cycles? Xx

Well ladies my temp shot up this morning to 98.89 from 98.60 so I thought I'd test. I got a :bfp: I am still in total shock! Called the dr's office this morning to try to get a blood test.

Congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months to you!

Star-- I was on 50mg days 5-9. To be honest I feel pretty good. Some slight backache and some sore boobs, but no worse than before AF arrives. Getting the blood test done this afternoon to confirm, so I can feel a little more at ease.

Congrats!!!!! :) :) thats amazing news! I hope the next 9 months go smoothly for you. Please keep us posted on how everything is going.

Hi Everyone,

Im supposed to get my AF today but no bleeding as of this morning. I took a HPT first thing in the morning and it was negative... am i still testing too early? today is day 14 past ovulation.... im still getting AF pains but i worry because last month my AF was so light that i wasnt sure if clomid would work this month or not but i ended up Ovulating... anyone experience this ever? I was crossing my fingers it would turn positive today but sadly it was negative.

Sorry to hear that adr, could u of ovulated later than u thought? Implantation can happen on day 12 and then hcg takes a few days to build up so u could be testing too early, sorry I'm not much help, really hope u get a positive xx

Ahh thats good ,sorry for all the questions but did u feel anything different from the last 2 Clomid cycles? Xx

No worries Star, I'm happy to answer. This month I O'ed a little later and I also made sure to get u/s for follicle check. We used a little bit of preseed and the softcups this cycle. I was also able to take prenatals this cycle without them giving me allergy like symptoms. My biggest difference was the completely flat temperatures after O this month. I pretty much figured I was out. Yesterday my temp was at 98.6 going down then this morning shot up to 98.89. I'm 15dpo so I thought hey I'll test. I have a longer LP like you as well. The only thing we did differently from all the other months was the preseed and we used very little.

ADR-- I'm 15dpo and you can see on my journal how light my test was. I had three digital tests left so when I saw the faint line on the dollar store one I tried the digital to confirm a little.

Star25 - I was using the digital ovulation tests and it came back positive on day 17 and today is 14dpo :( If i dont get my AF then ill test again in a few days... just so hard to wait!

Cntrygrl - im going to go check out your journal for sure! Also i went to the dollar stores here in Canada and i cant find any HPT anywhere.. so iv been buying the clearblue ones and the first response ones... im still feeling cramping today and no AF. I did get a bit of that jelly stringy stuff (sorry for the nasty description).

Hope everyone is doing well and im crossing my fingers for everyone this cycle!!! :) Honestly this is the only place i can vent, talk, get great advice... my girlfriends are all conceiving naturally so they dont understand the whole clomid thing. Thanks everyone!

Update- I got my af today.. On to round 5 of clomid.. Feeling hopeless why would it work the 5th if it hasn't already.. I have a mid cycle ultrasound scheduled tomorrow at 10:45 with a following up appointment. Off to the April thread I go. Good luck to all those still waiting to test!

Sorry to hear that dannixo, sending you hugs xx

Update- I got my af today.. On to round 5 of clomid.. Feeling hopeless why would it work the 5th if it hasn't already.. I have a mid cycle ultrasound scheduled tomorrow at 10:45 with a following up appointment. Off to the April thread I go. Good luck to all those still waiting to test!

Sorry to hear that :( Hopefully round 5 will be your lucky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->