• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Tundra-- I only used a very little amount of the preseed. I only used it a few times, but did use it on the day I got my positive OPK. We BDed everyday as soon as AF ended. We also used the softcups to keep everything in. DH says it's because he has been drinking coffee this past month. Good Luck to you!

Nurse- Thanks! Hope your doing well. What cd are you on now? I'm assuming you are getting close to ovulation?

Tundralife- Thank you! Glad you are not obsessing this cycle it makes things much easier and stress-free when we don't obsess. My doctor appt with my new doc is on April 9th so hopefully we both get what we are looking for out of our new doctor appts. Well good luck to you trying preseed this cycle. I would use it just the week of your predicted ovulation. Anyways I am wishing you the best and hope you catch that egg :) *babydust*

Hey there! and yes I am doing well I am cd 14 today we have been bd'ing every other day since cd 6 no positive opk yet Im wondering if opks work for everyone? I'm feeling twinges in my ovaries today but no positive opk could I still be ovulating without pos opk?

Hi Everyone,

So my AF ended up showing up... it was really strange again though... this time it was really dark. So now im taking my 4th round... here we go again lol.

Noele - Oh i hope this round works for you. The TWW is always so long!!!

I hope everyone else is doing well out there. I havnt had a chance to read whats been going on with everyone in the past few days yet but i will hopefully get a chance later today (Im at work). Talk to you all soon :)

Nurse- I've heard of OPKs not working for some women but just give it a few more days... At least you have been on top of bd'ing so if you are ovulating at least your bases are covered. What time of day do you use your OPKs? I've heard that some doctors recommend you not to use first morning urine. I've also read that it is best to use them in the afternoon/evening but who knows what's right or wrong lol When I get close to my predicted ovulation I start using OPKs twice a day. Just to be sure I don't miss it. Also what brand of OPKs are you using?

ADR10- So sorry to hear AF showed :-( but hopefully round 4 will do the trick for you! Did your doctor up your dosage? And I agree the TWW is always long. My luteal phase is only 13 days so I can complain too much. I only have 8 days to go... But I am going to start testing on Friday (if I can hold out that long lol). Good luck to you!

Hi all
Sorry to hear about your Easter noele, I never know what to say when people ask when we're going to have a baby, I'm running out of excuses, it doesnt help if someone in tour family is saying things like that though

Tundralife - I dont use opks as think they would confuse me and I would panic about bd'ing,I just have a plan when to bd but I never stick to it, I would go mad if I had a positive opk but couldn't bd at the right time if I'm on a night shift or something,I used to temp but I have to wake up different times coz or shifts and working nights so it doesnt really work for me, I hope your appointment goes well x

I'm on CD26 today, no signs of anything whatsoever apart from a Nasty bout of thrush which is driving me insane, cant even walk properly so glad not at work today! I think I have a 17 day lp too, I've always thought it was long and last cycle I ovulated day 14 or maybe 15 but didnt get af til day 33 ,hope it stays away this time

Sorry to hear that adr, hope you are feeling ok and round 4 works for you x

Hope everyone else is doing well, I'm on my phone so hard to read back on the posts whilst writing this!
X

Hi everyone! Happy tuesday~~ so I'm thinking I'll be ovulating soon. My ovaries are already starting to act up lol. I just hope not taking this round of clomid didn't mess me up though. I am feeling a little cramping almost like AF cramps but am only at CD12 today. My guess is that I would get a positive OPK in about 2-3 days. I will start testing either tomorrow or thursday. I hope I don't forget this time as I am feeling very slack about everything this time. I had started testing 3 times a day last cycle even after I tested positive, I continued until I got a negative. I may chart next month if it doesn't happen this time. When would I start temping then if I do?

noele, I know you chart, don't you? When would I start charting if I am on CD12

Hi sounds like your ovaries are doing their job tundralife, I dont think it will mess u up not taking the Clomid, I've read lots of stories of people getting a bfp the round after finishing Clomid so hope this is the case for u too! X

Thanks Star25! I really hope AF doesn't show for you! Babydust :)

Tundralife- You are supposed to take your temp every day. But its not a huge deal if you miss some days here and there. You can start whenever you want but I think it would be ideal to start on cycle day 1. Make sure to sign up to fertilityfriend.com because they have endless amounts of advice and information about charting. It really helped me a lot and its free for the basic membership. Also, don't forget you have to buy a special thermometer called a basal body thermometer in the pharmacy section. I got mine at Walmart for only 6$ so its inexpensive. Good luck with charting! It's not for everyone but for me I really enjoy it and its very helpful.

thanks Star & Noele---I've read positive stories too about the cycle after clomid. I just didn't want to do it this time around. I can't wait for you two to see what happens. I actually just responded to a thread that I'm on and 3 people got BFP's.

The bfps are coming thick and fast, our turn next! Xx

Noele- Im using them in the morning and afternoon they say not to drink water for four hours before testing but I find that hard to do. Im using the amazon brand wondfo the strips came with 50 in a pack. I think since it's cd 14 we will bd once a day now until af shows but Im praying she doesn't.

Adr- sorry to hear about your AF

Tundra- sounds like ovulation is definitely on the way with your ovaries acting up my dr told me that clomid can still remain in your system for months after taking it

Star- have you tried yogurt it's supposed to help with really bad thrush

Hi, thank you for the advice nurse, im a bit better thank god , didnt want to have to buy more treatment its expensive but next time ill try yoghurt first!

Im feeling more positive this cycle, im on CD27 have to period pain yet like i did this time last cycle just sore nipples and a ton of white cm, i know it doesnt mean anything but at least its different from last cycle where the witch got me so thats good

How is everyone else? xx

Star25- I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :) How many more day until AF is due? When will you be poas? Good luck to you!!!

Cntrygrl- Did you ever get your blood results back? I'm curious what your beta levels were at :) Hope your doing good!

AFM- Nothing going on... I am 6dpo today and only 1 more week to go so I am hoping it goes by fast.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Noele-- She had said my numbers were low, but not to worry that it just meant I was in early stages. I forgot to ask what the exact number was. I haven't gotten a phone call saying they wanted to follow up with another one. So worried about a chemical pregnancy though. We bought our first box of diapers & wipes last night while grocery shopping.

Can someone tell me a good ovulation perdictor test??? i tried digital last time and I ovulated on day 17... i think ill try the non digital ones and test once in the morning and once at night. Also what day should i start testing on then?

Can someone tell me a good ovulation perdictor test??? i tried digital last time and I ovulated on day 17... i think ill try the non digital ones and test once in the morning and once at night. Also what day should i start testing on then?

I use clear blue with the smiley face and have never had a problem. I have ovulated on cd 12, 13 and 14 on clomid. I start testing cd 10. That's what my doctor recommends

Hi! Ladies I finally got my positive OPK last night on cd 14 and we BD last night and we will every night until AF! Im cramping pretty bad but I guess thats normal and OPK is still positive today.

Noele - I think I ovulated day 16 at the latest and if I do have a 17 day lp I would be due on cd33, I will test aafter then if I get that far!
Not long for u to go either! Please let this be it for us then we can be bump buddies!

Adr - sorry I cant help with the opks as dont use them but all the other ladies on this thread are very knowledgeable!

Nurse - glad to hear you got your positive, wishing u luck on catching the egg!

Cntrygrl - I want to buy wipes and baby things too! bet it felt great!

Hi ladies..CD13 today. I did a OPK last night with my clear blue digital and it was negative. I'm thinking I will get a positive by Friday tho. We haven't bd'd since Sunday or maybe it was Saturday. I am seriously not trying to keep up with that this time but I am thinking there is a little thought in the back of my mind lol. I will try to BD with DH tonight if I can get him out of the garage. He's been tidying up our motorcycles so they will be ready at riding season. I think I will just Bd every other day and see what happens. I am beginning to get some cervical mucous and it's the snotty kind. I know that's gross but when I was on clomid I didn't have any and I did prior to the clomid. I didn't buy the preseed but will do that next cycle if this doesn't work.

Well Noele you are almost at the time you can start testing. The TWW surely does SUCK. I think we can all agree on that. I am so excited with the BFP's we are getting on here and the other clomid thread I am on. It's reassuring that it's happening for other ladies.

Star- dont you give up, you will be buying baby things before you know it.

ADR- I am using the clear Blue digitals too. I have better luck with them than trying to guess using the ones you have to determine yourself. I was using first response regular OPK's before but last cycle changed to the clear blue and I got a smiley face around my normal ovulation time! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->