Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Danni-- So glad the iui went well. Lots of :dust: to you

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

I'm on cd37 today and got a bfn so looks like I havent ovulated or ovulated really late so won't be testing anymore, I really hate my hormones! Xx

Nurse- How long is your LP? Still no symptoms? I hope the rest of your TWW goes by fast.

Dannixo- I am really glad to hear the IUI went well. Did you get it done at your regular clinic/hospital? Or did you go to a fertility clinic? I am curious because I think we will be starting the IUI process soon and my insurance does not cover anything to do with fertility either. We will be doing ours at our hospital but not sure yet whether we have to pay up front or if they will just bill us. Anyways I am sending you lots of babydust!!!! Praying you get to see your BFP this cycle.

Star- So sorry to hear about the bfn. Any signs of AF showing up yet? Maybe you just ovulated late? What is the longest cycle you've had while taking Clomid? I've still got my fingers crossed for you hun!!

Cntrygrl- I'm really excited for you to do your first IUI this cycle!!! What cd are you on? Did you say you were going in on day 14 for an ultrasound scan?

Tundralife- How are you holding up? I hope things are okay with you! How is the TWW going for you?

AFM- Nothing to report! On cd 9 and will start will OPKS, Preseed, and bd'ing tomorrow cd 10. So something DH and I will be doing differently this cycle... (I did some serious research on google about retroverted uterus's and what positions are better to get pregnant... Most of what I read suggested 'doggy style' or 'knees over shoulders position' lol So DH and I decided to try those for our whole fertile week. I also read that instead of propping a pillow under my butt that I should lay on my stomach and prop a pillow under my thighs! Well that's my plan. Lol like I said before I am willing to try anything at this point. I will get in touch with my doctor at some point this week to figure out next steps. I will update when I find out.

Wishing you all a Happy Monday!

Nurse- How long is your LP? Still no symptoms? I hope the rest of your TWW goes by fast.

Dannixo- I am really glad to hear the IUI went well. Did you get it done at your regular clinic/hospital? Or did you go to a fertility clinic? I am curious because I think we will be starting the IUI process soon and my insurance does not cover anything to do with fertility either. We will be doing ours at our hospital but not sure yet whether we have to pay up front or if they will just bill us. Anyways I am sending you lots of babydust!!!! Praying you get to see your BFP this cycle.

Star- So sorry to hear about the bfn. Any signs of AF showing up yet? Maybe you just ovulated late? What is the longest cycle you've had while taking Clomid? I've still got my fingers crossed for you hun!!

Cntrygrl- I'm really excited for you to do your first IUI this cycle!!! What cd are you on? Did you say you were going in on day 14 for an ultrasound scan?

Tundralife- How are you holding up? I hope things are okay with you! How is the TWW going for you?

AFM- Nothing to report! On cd 9 and will start will OPKS, Preseed, and bd'ing tomorrow cd 10. So something DH and I will be doing differently this cycle... (I did some serious research on google about retroverted uterus's and what positions are better to get pregnant... Most of what I read suggested 'doggy style' or 'knees over shoulders position' lol So DH and I decided to try those for our whole fertile week. I also read that instead of propping a pillow under my butt that I should lay on my stomach and prop a pillow under my thighs! Well that's my plan. Lol like I said before I am willing to try anything at this point. I will get in touch with my doctor at some point this week to figure out next steps. I will update when I find out.

Wishing you all a Happy Monday!

I got mine done at my gynocologists office. The nurse practitioner I've been seeing did the iui. I had to pay right then and there.

Noele-- Have you tried the softcups yet? It definitely helps keep sperm in and close to the cervix. We had used both preseed and softcups the cycle we got pregnant. I am CD5today I begin taking my Clomid tonight and yes CD14 for my ultrasound. My trigger shot should be here by next friday.

Have any of you ladies heard of freedomfertility? It's who my trigger shot is coming through. They deliver it right to your house.

Hi all, cant write much as on phone , have signs of af today, more like stomach pain so looks like it won't be long :(
Will write more later x

star25- sorry to hear AF may be coming but since you have had symptoms off and on maybe she will stay away. FXD for you!!

Nurse- Hoping your TWW zooms on by you lady and that you have some great news this month. I wouldn't worry too much about not having any symptoms that's the nature of hte beast when you take clomid. It messed with my hormones so crazy. Glad i'm taking a few months off of it.

Danni-so awesome that your IUI went well. Tha'ts a bummer about your insurance not covering it but I know how that it. The military will not cover it either. They will pay for all office visits and work up blood screens etc but no actual procedures like that. Hope you get your good news this cycle!!!

Cntry grl- glad you are feeling better. That sucks about AF but at least you have your scan and the IUI coming up, that's great news for you!!

Noele- thank you and the other ladies for your response. I laughed when I was reading what you wrote because that was like reading my own thoughts lol. Same exact thing...I threw temper tantrums all weekend but then I sat down and talked to DH over the weekend. It still pisses me off that he does not have an answer to why even the need to check up on her but said that he did not contact anyone and he did not plan too. That he was married to me and no one else and I just kindly reminded him that he would not want me searching for my ex, especially the one he hates. How would that make you feel? He looked like I slapped him in the face. I feel bad that he deleted his account and on the other hand that also pissed me off becuase it was like you can't control what you do? I also was thinking and told him this too, that he deleted it because now he knows I have his password. That he wasn't deleting it to solve the issue. Regardless of his reasoning we sat down and talked about it. BTW, I did not check his history or even use his laptop. On FB you can see exactly who you search for. It's under your activities on your profile page and then ck the box for include only me activity. Anyways he better not do it again. I was so stinking mad that I told him I was going to get back on birthcontrol pills. He was like why and I said becuase I can't EVER get you to BD with me around that time and if I tell you, you surely won't do it. We'll see if he changes his mood this cycle lol.

Well ladies AFM, I am pretty sure I'm out this cylcle because of lack of BD'ing but I'm okay. I'm already having some mild cramping and AF is due Saturday or Sun of this week...on to the next chapter hehehe

Cntrygrl- I have not tried softcups but maybe I will this cycle or next. Can you buy them in stores or only order them online? Keep us updated with the scan and IUI. Sorry I have never heard of that company.

Star- Maybe AF will continue to stay away... It's stayed away this long already! Don't give up hope just yet.

Tundralife- I am glad you and DH got to talk things out. Even if no solutions were made it is just nice to talk and get things off your chest!! If AF shows for you then you will be scheduling the HSG right? Let's just hope AF doesn't show. Ps. I can't believe how fast your TWW went by!!

Noele-- You should be able to get them just about anywhere. They are normally used for AF, but they are now also being used for TTC. I found mine at rite aid or cvs. I have not been able to find them at walmart. It was I think $6.50 for 14 or more of them.

Walmart website does have them 14 for $5.48, so it may just depend on the store.

https://www.walmart.com/search/sear...ps&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=976760

Danni-- Did you happen to ask what your DH's count was after the washing?

Thank u for all the support you give ladies, af has got me today but not too painful so coping ok
Hope we see some bfps for everyone this cycle! X

Star- :-( Sorry to hear the evil witch go you!! But that's good that it is not too painful. Try to stay positive and remember that it WILL happen eventually its just s matter of time for all of us.

AFM- I heard back from my doctors nurse yesterday... She said that my doctor wants me to call back on the first day of my next cycle and he will prescribe more Letrozole. That's all I know so far. I really liked the Letrozole because of the no side effects and it gave me a shorter cycle! I just hope we can get the ball rolling with IUI soon. Then again part of me is hoping we hold out until the end of the summer for IUI so we can pay off all of these darn medical bills!! Lol

I'm a bit of a research fanatic so I look up everything prior to any procedure.

Noele- My LP is usually 14 days

Tundra- Thanks the no symptom thing is driving me a lil nuts makes the tww longer

Star- Sorry to hear about af :hugs:

Danni- When will you be testing?

Afm- Nothing new to report besides a nasty yeast infection that I am just now getting over boobs are a little tender but to be honest my af is due this weekend and I feel her coming already. I'm going to see a new DR on the 30th I will ask her to refer us somewhere so DH can get a sperm analysis.

Noele- My LP is usually 14 days

Tundra- Thanks the no symptom thing is driving me a lil nuts makes the tww longer

Star- Sorry to hear about af :hugs:

Danni- When will you be testing?

Afm- Nothing new to report besides a nasty yeast infection that I am just now getting over boobs are a little tender but to be honest my af is due this weekend and I feel her coming already. I'm going to see a new DR on the 30th I will ask her to refer us somewhere so DH can get a sperm analysis.

I've been testing out the trigger. It was still positive this morning. I will officially be testing the 23rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->