Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Danni-- How long is the trigger supposed to last in your system?

Just wrote a long reply and it didnt send!
So just a quick update for now, Af not here yet, false alarm, just blood on paper after we dtd this morning, typical of the witch to wait til Tomoro when I'm on the night shift! X

danni--that's so exciting. what happens next? do you just wait and see if it happened? I'm not familiar with how all that works.

AFM, I was just guessing at how many DPO i am today. If I did ovulate at all this cycle and it is the same as last I would be around 8-10DPO but since I did not monitor in any sort of way, I don't know and now that irritates me lol.

Now, I am on a mad mission about wanting to test already but I have no tests at home and ya'll already know DH is a hawk

danni--that's so exciting. what happens next? do you just wait and see if it happened? I'm not familiar with how all that works.

My doctors office doesn't order bloodwork until I call with a positive test so it's just the waiting game for me.

Hi ladies. I am writing this with that little knot feeling you get in your throat when your feelings are hurt and just really confused. So on the way home from work last night DH tells me that he really does not want to have a baby and that's why he has issues being able to perform when I tell him. He said that last year when he first came home from his deployment that he wanted to try really bad (that lasted a whole 2 months) and he did cooperate. Nearing the 3rd maybe 4th month he stopped trying when I asked and acted like he couldn't do it under pressure. I just feel really bummed because I do want this and I thought it was something we both wanted but now he says no. He said that he retires from the military in 9 years and he doesn't want to raise a child while putting 2 in college. (because my older 2 wll be college age then)

and the fact that I will be 40 years old in August and have a 10 year old at almost 50. I didn't even look at it like that. There are several ladies I graduated with who are actually pregnant now and I know people who waited until 40 becuase of career or whatever to even think about ttc. It made me feel really old, especially since DH is only 31 years old. I just feel like he is being a bit selfish and still wants to have all the stuff we still have but I guess now I won't have to go through all of that trying stuff anymore. I will still have my HSG done just to make sure I am okay and I don't have any female issues that could affect me long term but other than that, guess I will be making an appt with my dr here to see about birthcontrol of some kind.

Don't even know why i would bother, i've been off the pill for 16 years and nothing has happened, even with trying.

Thank you ladies for everything and for listening. I know this is a lot and sorry if I am rambling. This is just insane to me. Anyways, I know GOD has control and we get what we can handle so I'm okay with how DH feels I suppose. I'm blessed with 2 beautiful and respectful sons and I do hope each of you get to experience that really really soon.

I get a little sad when I see how badly you want this because I been there with each of my boys and then it finally happened with them. I will stay on here from time to time to ck up on you all. For now, I need to just lay low and try not to think about everything.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND I'M WAITING FOR THOSE BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: Tundra-- I am sorry DH feels that way, but if you are both alright with the decision then that's what matters. I just want to give you a huge :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA... so long story short I finally had a BFP and at week 6 i miscarried.. so back to the doctors I go... will probably start clomid again. It was really sad an emotional when it happend but Im doing ok now and Im ready to try again. It was really strange because I didnt bleed a lot at all so i thought it was normal spotting.

How is everyone else doing? Im back at my regular job so Ill have way more internet access then i did in the past 2-3 weeks! :)

Hi ladies. I am writing this with that little knot feeling you get in your throat when your feelings are hurt and just really confused. So on the way home from work last night DH tells me that he really does not want to have a baby and that's why he has issues being able to perform when I tell him. He said that last year when he first came home from his deployment that he wanted to try really bad (that lasted a whole 2 months) and he did cooperate. Nearing the 3rd maybe 4th month he stopped trying when I asked and acted like he couldn't do it under pressure. I just feel really bummed because I do want this and I thought it was something we both wanted but now he says no. He said that he retires from the military in 9 years and he doesn't want to raise a child while putting 2 in college. (because my older 2 wll be college age then)

and the fact that I will be 40 years old in August and have a 10 year old at almost 50. I didn't even look at it like that. There are several ladies I graduated with who are actually pregnant now and I know people who waited until 40 becuase of career or whatever to even think about ttc. It made me feel really old, especially since DH is only 31 years old. I just feel like he is being a bit selfish and still wants to have all the stuff we still have but I guess now I won't have to go through all of that trying stuff anymore. I will still have my HSG done just to make sure I am okay and I don't have any female issues that could affect me long term but other than that, guess I will be making an appt with my dr here to see about birthcontrol of some kind.

Don't even know why i would bother, i've been off the pill for 16 years and nothing has happened, even with trying.

Thank you ladies for everything and for listening. I know this is a lot and sorry if I am rambling. This is just insane to me. Anyways, I know GOD has control and we get what we can handle so I'm okay with how DH feels I suppose. I'm blessed with 2 beautiful and respectful sons and I do hope each of you get to experience that really really soon.

I get a little sad when I see how badly you want this because I been there with each of my boys and then it finally happened with them. I will stay on here from time to time to ck up on you all. For now, I need to just lay low and try not to think about everything.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND I'M WAITING FOR THOSE BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tundralife - I just wanted to say that I wish you and your family the best.

Tundralife- I'm so sorry your dh feels this way, I hope circumstances might change for you in the future,please stay in touch with us all though as we can still continue to support each other whether it's with ttc or anything else
So glad you have your 2 boys too xxx

Adr- so sorry to hear about your loss, what cycle of Clomid were u on? I hope you have luck soon xx

ADR- so sorry to hear about your loss. Did your Dr say what he thought might have been the cause? progesterone?? What do you think?

Star- thank you and I will keep in touch. I wish he would change his mind too. It just was awful timing because as me and DH are both sitting in the break room today at my office, a girl I work with came in all bubbly saying she is going in for her csection tomorrow to have her baby and then I am stuck working with another pregnant lady as well. So 2 preggos right in front of me everyday. I just smiled because she is a good person and she deserves this.

Af has finally arrived! Woke me up from my sleep but at least it waited til this morning
Quite painful so ive tried to take some painkillers I got after the lap and only used 3 of, if they work better than my usual ibuprofen I'll ask my Dr for some
How is everyone else? Xx

ADR- I am so sorry to hear about your loss!! That has to be so tough. I hope you and DH are doing okay. Try to stay positive hun. We are hear for you if you need to vent!

Tundralife- I don't even know what to say :-/ I'm really sorry your DH feels that way. As long as you both agree and are on the same page than you will get through all of it. I wish you nothing but the best!! Don't go away forever though... Make sure to pop in once in awhile to say hi and update us on your life. It doesn't have to be TTC related... Lol I think we have all share some very personal things on this board and I feel so connected to all of you. The plus side for you not TTC is things will be a hell of a lot less stressful!! Just focus on enjoying life and family!!

Star- That is so frustrating that AF finally showed... It's like it was intentionally playing mind games with you. Grrr!! Well I hope your doing okay and that ovulation comes sooner than later. Will you be doing anything this cycle to confirm ovulation?

Hoping everyone else is doing well!!

AFM- cd 12 and just waiting to ovulate... I had some EWCM this morning but not a lot. I also have not clue when I will ovulate because this is the first cycle in 5/6 months without meds and the meds always made me ovulate early. We will wait and see I guess. But I am going to cover my bases anyways. So far DH and I bd'd cd 8 & 10 and plan on tonight as well. I NEED to remember to use the preseed I bought. Lol

ADR-- So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your DH.

Star-- Damn that AF someone needs to teach that witch a lesson.

Noele-- Just remember you don't need a lot of the preseed. Otherwise you'll feel like a slip n slide, Lol. Lots of dust!

AFM-- My trigger shot should arrive tomorrow. My ultrasound is on Wednesday and htne I'll know from there when IUI is. Clomid has already decided to make me emotional and I didn't miss the hotflashes.

Good morning everyone.

Thanks for all the kind words :) I really appreciate it :)

Start25 - I had done 4 rounds of clomid... I dont get to see the doctor until May 27th so im assuming she will put me back on clomid.

Noele - I think i may try to get some preseed as well when we start trying again. Im all for trying anything that helps my chances :)

Cntrygrl - Hope you are doing well and i wish you good luck on your trigger shot!!! :) :)

Tundralife-I was in and out of the emergency room because of pain. They did a few different U/S and they all looked normal. They didnt say it was due to anything at all... I guess ill have to wait to see my OBGYN on the 27th.

Im trying to read back into the older posts because I havnt been around for a while. I hope everyone is doing well and Im crossing my fingers that there will be some BFPs coming up in this forum :)

ADR-- What I was told in the ER was that sometimes things just go genetically wrong. Was also told that the baby may not have implanted properly or at all. It was nothing we did or could have prevented. It was just the bodies way of working things out. Certainly doesn't make it easier or more comforting to think about. Hopefully we will both get our sticky beans as well as the rest of the ladies here.

ADR-- What I was told in the ER was that sometimes things just go genetically wrong. Was also told that the baby may not have implanted properly or at all. It was nothing we did or could have prevented. It was just the bodies way of working things out. Certainly doesn't make it easier or more comforting to think about. Hopefully we will both get our sticky beans as well as the rest of the ladies here.

I hate to make you go over this again but did you bleed a lot? I didnt have much bleeding at all... just spotting for a few days... thats why i thought it was so strange.

ADR-- Yes I had a lot of bleeding and cramping. Not to be gross but large clots and tissue also.

Hi how is everyone today?

Hoping the 2ww goes quick for you dannixo, excited for you to get a bfp!

Cntrygrl - good luck for the scan weds, hope it all goes well

Adr - did your Dr say how many rounds of Clomid you could do initially?

Noele - sounds like your about to ovulate and you have bd on good days, sensing you babydust by the gallon!

Afm- Clomid starts again today, I'm feeling like I always do the first few days of af - hopeless and negative that this will never work, but then I'll start to read success stories and get closer to af time I'll be symptom spotting and feeling all hopeful- such a vicious circle! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->