Clomid round 3 anyone else?

I got my BFP @ 15dpo. So you aren't out yet Danni :)

Here is my test from this morning. I see a very very faint line. Not sure anymore.. Yesterday's night of been an evap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 6
I still see the line, have you tested today?

Dannixo- I see a faint line too. Yesterday was 11dpiui right? And 12dp trigger shot? Because you would think the trigger would be completely out of your system by then... How long did the doctors say trigger stays in your system? I would either test again this morning or wait 1 or 2 days then test again. I'm sending you tons of luck and babydust!!

How is everyone else?

Cntrygrl- Good luck today at your scan!! Let us know how it goes :)

Star- Are you done taking the Clomid now?

ADR- How's it going? What day do you have your doctors appointment again?

Nurse- Haven't heard from your in awhile! How are you doing?

AFM- CD 18 and no sign of ovulation yet... The only thing nice about the meds is they make me ovulate earlier and resulting in a shorter cycle. I guess I will be back to a 31/32 day cycle. Oh well. Hoping for a positive opk soon!! DH is kind of burned out from bd'ing this week... Hopefully he can suck it up for a few more days.

Good Morning ladies!
Danni-- I still see a line. Lots of baby thoughts!

AFM-- Appointment went great I had two large follicles on the left one was 21 the other was 24. Some small ones on the right. I seem to be left side dominant when it comes to ovulation. They gave me my trigger shot the nurse was great I didn't even feel it. The IUI is scheduled for tomorrow at 10:45.

Cntrygrl- I am soooo excited for you :) Glad it went great! *Babydust* I am so excited for you to be in the TWW!!!

noele- ive just finished taking the clomid yesterday so cd7 today, my opks came in the post today so i'll probably start using them saturday, hope they help

cntrygrl- thats really great news, glad the scan went well!

Took a first response and it was negative, looks like it was all in my head and the tests were all just evaps. Waiting for af then off to surgery for me.

The HSG isn't horrible. Take medicine ahead of time, but with everything you're having done it may be more painful. I know I had pretty good cramps for about 30 minutes after the HSG. What is chromotubation<<< Looked it up on google.

I was unaware that appendicitis could affect the tubes and ovary. I wonder if that's why I'm left side dominant with ovulating.

Danni-- Definitely understand the sore butt cheek part now. It feels like someone has given you a Charlie horse right in the butt cheek.

Well month 6 of clomid down the drain, first iui didn't work, guess that was a waste of money! Had a temp dip below cover line today and negative on first response. Sorry for the piss poor attitude but I'm disappointed in myself, feel like a failure and not to mention the $3500 were up to and now I'm off to surgery June 18th. Been crying all morning.

oh dannixo, so sorry you are feeling like this, you are in no way a failure, like all the ladies LTTC you are so strong and thats what makes you keep going, we understand how you feel, im on round 4 now and felt so positive at the start of clomid but think pinned my hopes on it too much, maybe you will have some more answers after your lap, I had mine in january with hsg at the same time while asleep and it all came back fine and wasn't painful as had so many meds whilst asleep, just give yourself time to rest afterwards xx

Im on CD8 today and started using opks today so can see what happens over next few days, hope you dont me posting them on here so you can help me!
Obviously this is negative but going to post them so you can share your wisdom :thumbup:

Attachments

• 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1
Cntrygrl- Good luck today!! Let us know how it goes.

Dannixo- I'm really sorry you are feeling like that. I think it is healthy for us to let our guard down once and awhile and just cry it out. Remember you are strong!! AF isn't there yet, right?

Star- I don't mind you posting pics :) I will try to help as best as I can. Haha I am having my own opk drama though... CD 19 and still no opk? Wth!

AFM- CD 19 and no positive opk yet. That's never happened. I'm now starting to consider that idea that maybe I ovulated on CD 14. CD 14 was the only day I forgot to temp and use an opk. The next day my temp was really high... But then went back down around coverline... So I have no idea. I also had a temp rise today but I haven't had any positive OPKs yet. DH and I are kind of over bd'ing month so if I ovulate this late than we are probably out this cycle. Haha I am so sick of TTC... I'm not going to give up but I do feel like I want a break in the near feature!

I think thats what happened to me last month, we only BD a couple of days and last time we BD and i kept still after etc was on CD18 but I had a 41 day cycle so would have missed it anyway as didnt want to keep up the pressure of BD'ing all the time

Maybe you did ovulate on day 14, this is why I think opks might confuse me as Ive read some people who dont get a positive opk ,but got a bfp, ive just read that on a clomid success stories thread, hope this is what happens to you! x

Could anyone look at my chart and tell me if they think I already ovulated? My temps are in post ovulation range (I think) at least compared to my last chart. Im thinking I either ovulated around cd 13/14 or I just ovulated... Or maybe I won't ovulate at all this cycle and I just have erratic temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->