Clomid round 3 anyone else?

This regular BD'ing is harder than it sounds I agree! It just makes you feel so under pressure and I start getting stressed if I think I haven't done enough or missed a day I wanted to do, although when I do it how I want and think it will work I still get AF anyway! GRRRR XX

Star-- Yep I'll start clomid tomorrow.

Noele-- I agree with the timing BD it does seem to take the fun out of it. Lol I'll try to buy some sort of new lingerie somewhere in there be it bra & panties or something else.

Good morning and happy Friday ladies!

So I am a little frustrated... DH and I did NOT bd last night because we were both exhausted from the long week and I am pretty sure today is ovulation day :-( I have been having lots of Ewcm and I had my temp dip today on my bbt chart. I think we will for sure bd tonight but I don't know if we will catch it in time. Last time we bd'd was cd 11 and it is now cd 15. I'm not that bummed but just frustrated because I feel like it was a waste of a medicated round.

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Star- what day are you expecting AF at the latest?

I understand your frustrations, last cycle we only BD about twice and it was too early anyway as it was a long cycle, hopefully you're all good though as you have BD before ovulation and today
I don't know when I expect AF really, I'm pretty sure the opk I had on CD11 was the positive one as was the darkest one I had, my boobs have been hurting since yesterday and have had period pain since about Wednesday so I'm expecting it to arrive by the end of the weekend, the last 2 cycles on clomid when my boobs hurt they hurt for 2-3 days then AF arrives, before clomid it used to be a week

Did you get a positive opk in the end or did you run out?

Hi ladies. I have not been on very much recently but figured I'd give an update. Not trying in June seemed like forever and was very hard. I have my post op surgery doctor appt tomorrow morning. I'm on a liquid only diet for 24 hours and have to do a bowel prep :/ shoot me now lol. My surgery is scheduled Tuesday at 8:30. I'm getting a lap and dye, hsg, d&c and chromotubation. I am super nervous about the anesthesia and pain afterwards. But am excited to finally get answers after 6 failed clomid cycles and 1 failed iui. Praying we get the go ahead to try in July! I have to take a week off work after surgery so that stinks! If we conceive in July well have an April baby and DH and my birthdays are both in April! Fingers crossed. Good luck to all of you ladies still waiting. Prayers sent!

Good luck dannixo, the pain afterwards is ok because of the amount of pain relief they give you, my main issue was tje sickness after, had to stay in all day and they were thinking of keeping me in but its just because I dont eact well to anaesthesia,which they knew anyway but didnt give the anti sickness meds in tome as said I was too drowsy, like it mattered!
Hope all goes well for you and you can start again in July
Afm- af came last night, cd32 so good it wasn't a long one, on to round 5 now, 2 more rounds left and I'm not hopeful it will work :( just want to have a baby now xxx

Star- I never got a positive opk because I ran out. But fertility friend thinks I ovulated on cd 15 but I'm thinking is was cd 16. Who knows and it doesn't matter anyways because DH and I barely bd'd at all. I'm not too bummed about missing ovulation because I'm at a point where I just don't think meds are going to help get me pregnant. This was my 6th medicated round... I'm ready to move on to something else or take a break...

Really sorry to hear AF showed up for you but like you said at least it wasn't a really long cycle! Wishing you lots of luck this next cycle.

Dannixo- Wishing you the best of luck with your surgery tomorrow and I am praying you either have answers or they fix the issue! I've heard good things about women getting pregnant the cycle after these kind of surgery/procedures! Hoping you are one of the lucky ones :)

Cntrygrl & ADR- How are you ladies doing?

Hoping everyone is doing well!! Happy Monday ladies :)

Danni-- Good Luck with surgery tomorrow. Lots of positive thoughts with you :hugs:

Star-- Sorry about AF. Damn mother nature.

Noele-- I'm doing pretty well. I decided to take clomid in the morning and no bad side effects surprisingly.

It's awfully quiet ladies :) How is everyone doing?

Danni-- How did surgery and everything go yesterday?

Hi ladies! I just got released from the hospital. The surgery went well. Unfourtantly my left tube was damaged beyond repair so they had to remove it. My right tube had a severe blockage of endometriosis which they removed. I got 4 incision one of which is in my belly button. They had to use a catheter to force me to use the restroom before I could leave. I'm super sore and crampy. I got two narcotics to fill though. The doctor told DH while I was in recovery that our only chance will be iui now. We can't have sex for 6 weeks so guess we will be back in August now more waiting sucks! I am bleeding a pretty good amount as well. Really tired in and out of sleep due to the pain killers and anesthesia. Thank you all for your well wishes! It means alot to have so much support. I am super sore and hurting pretty bad this morning.

Danni-- Hope you start feeling better and that the pain meds take care of the soreness. Wishing that August gets here quickly for you and that the IUI works first try.

Dannixo- Sorry to hear the pain you are in! Hoping you have a fast recovery and start to feel better soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you the month of August :)

Cntrygrl- How are you doing? It has been quiet on here lately... I'm thinking everyone has been busy with summer activities (at least I have been). I'm doing pretty good. Nothing new. I've got a sinus cold and its driving me crazy but that's about it.

Star- I hope you are doing well too!

AFM- 5dpo today. FF decided to switch my ovulation day from cd 15 to cd 16 so my hunch was right. I have sinus cold that started yesterday and I have been super emotional and cranky since yesterday as well. I don't think one or the other has anything to do with possible pregnancy (my chances are pretty slim this cycle) but I am thinking my hormones might be out of whack, maybe from the meds. Who knows.

Really hoping everyone is doing well and has a good rest of the week! :)

Noele-- I'm doing well. We have a lot of graduation/baby shower/engagement parties the next couple of months. Blech at the sinus cold I think those have to be one of the worst. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm ok thank u noele- cd5 today,feels like its going quick but would rather be 5dpo like you!
Just want these last 2 cycles done so I can move onto something else

How is everyone else?

Hope your feeling better dannixo
X

Star- I feel the same way.. I'm over trying just meds and am ready to move onto something else!

Hoping everyone has a good weekend!

Good morning!

Cntrygrl- I just wanted to wish you good luck with your follie scan today :) hoping everything checks out good and you get to move on with IUI #2!! Let us know.

AFM- 9dpo and nothing new. Just waiting for AF. Should arrive in 3-5 days! Fingers crossed like always that the witch stays away!

Noele-- Thank You :) I got my HCG shot today. We have one egg on the right and IUI is scheduled for 2:15 tomorrow afternoon. How are you doing? Your temps seem to be going up and down. Mine haven't been very consistent this month so far either.

Good luck for Tommorrow cntrygrl, hope this will be a bfp for you :)

Noele - I hope the witch stays away from you too! There has to be a bfp on this thread soon

Afm - CD8 today so nothing to report, might start using the opks again weds if I cam be bothered, also only have 3 conceive plus applications left so should order them too but all seems like an effort again alreadyt why cant o just get my bfp and all this be over, for all of us! X

Cntrygrl- yes my temps are being a little crazy but they are staying above cover line. I missed two days of temping as well. Wishing you lots of luck tomorrow :)

Star- I agree! Someone has to get a BFP soon! I usually use the OPKs starting on cd 10 too. Well hoping you ovulate sooner than later so you can be in the TWW too!!

Hi Everyone,

I finally got a mini vacation and had a few days off work :) it was great to relax and do nothing. I start my pergesterone today and i have to wait a whole cycle before i can start clomid again. My AF should start a few days after the 10 days of pergesterone.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->