Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Hi, how is everyone?

I had a bfn tonight so those lines must have been evaps, i'm slowly turning into a poas addict, no more now!

Good Morning Ladies. I hope everyone had a good weekend. AF has arrived today so onto another IUI cycle.

Star- The BFN you had, was that one of those internet cheapies you bought? Maybe you had a bad batch? What brand are they?

Cntrygrl- Has AF shown up yet or any sign of her? I still have my fingers crossed for you hun!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I had fun at my country music festival but I am paying for it today... So tired! I am cd 11 today and thinking I might ovulate around cd 14 so I better start bd'ing lol or I am going to miss that darn egg again.

Lol we must've posted at the same time. AF arrived this morning.

Opps sorry Cntrygrl I didn't see your post about AF. So sorry the witch showed. Are they going to up any of your doses? Or just keep it the same? Wishing you lots of luck this cycle!

Same doses since I'm responding to the meds at the current dosages. Maybe we'll do the IUI more at the 36 hour mark rather than 24 hour.

Sorry to hear that cntrygrl, hope this cycle goes quick for you and the iui works well

Noele- glad you had a fun weekend,I think ive been paying for my sisters hen weekend all week!
The ics are one step ones from amazon, they do seem a bit rubbish,ive been having some af type pains but seem more in the middle in a circle if that makes sense,like I can feel the pain in a circle, it's only on and off though, Im thinking the opk I had on cd11. Was positive as its the darkest one I had and quite early for me to be having pains,I'm on cd26 today

Sorry for the ramble!

Adr and dannixo - how are you?

Star- I have not heard that brand before. How many did you order? When are you expecting (guessing) AF should arrive? Are you going to poas again?

Sorry to hear that cntrygrl, hope this cycle goes quick for you and the iui works well

Noele- glad you had a fun weekend,I think ive been paying for my sisters hen weekend all week!
The ics are one step ones from amazon, they do seem a bit rubbish,ive been having some af type pains but seem more in the middle in a circle if that makes sense,like I can feel the pain in a circle, it's only on and off though, Im thinking the opk I had on cd11. Was positive as its the darkest one I had and quite early for me to be having pains,I'm on cd26 today

Sorry for the ramble!

Adr and dannixo - how are you?

Im doing ok. Iv had a headache all day today but other then that good lol. Im going to start my progesterone pills at the end of this week to kick start my AF. Next month is going to go by so slow until i can take next round of clomid.

How are you doing? im still crossing my fingers for you. When is your AF supposed to arrive? are you still feeling soreness in your breasts?

I am always so sleepy on Mondays at work. I havnt had coffee in months.. i might cave in today and have some lol

Hi
Adr- I think I could be 13 dpo today and think I have a long lp about 17 days so probably by the end of the week expecting af, no breath soreness anymore, just twinges in nipples on and off but only slight
Been having period type pains on and off but more to each side on and off like ovary twinges
Hope your cycle goes quick so you can start the Clomid again very soon, and thank you for your positivity :)

Noele- I only bought 15 of them thank god! I might test again in the morning, I dont know of I feel hopeful or not but may as well use these tests up anyway x

Happy hump day everyone!! The week is half over (thank goodness) lol its been another long week for me. How is everyone doing? Where is everyone at in their cycles?

AFM- cd 13 and nothing... I got a negative opk today. I only have 1 opk left and will use it tomorrow then not buying anymore this cycle.

Hello all

I'm doing ok thank you, CD28 just done an hpt and got a BFN so i'm expecting af to arrive around Friday, if it doesn't come by the weekend I might do another more decent test Monday or at the weekend but I doubt i'll get that far

Hope you get your positive opk tomorrow! x

Hey ladies! Yay for the week being half over! I'm currently CD3 scheduled my mid-cycle ultrasound for June 24th.

Noele-- Hopefully you get your +OPK soon.

Star-- FXed just hold out hope :hugs:

Star- I hope I get my positive tomorrow too. I have Ewcm today and on cd 11. So hoping that means ovulation is right around the corner. Also, I've always got my fingers crossed for you :) And yes don't lose hope because of the bfn... You never know, it could be too early!

Cntrygrl- Are you starting more Clomid today then since its cd 3? Sending you lots of good vibes this cycle!!!

Nope I'm days 5-9 on the clomid. I'll be starting this friday.

Danni-- How is everything going with you? Your surgery is coming up soon isn't it? Wishing you a speedy recovery.

ADR-- Has AF started yet with the progesterone?

Noele-- Any +OPK yet?

Star-- Any AF symptoms? FXed for you still!

Hi :)

Haven't really got any symptoms, sore boobs started last night/today and still having on off period type pain, basically how I normally feel before AF shows!
I'm thinking it will be tomorrow or Saturday :(

How are you? clomid starts tomorrow for you doesn't it? x

Cntrygrl- no positive opk yet. But its a good thing because it is cd 14 today and the only day we bd'd was on cd 11. We really need to get with it!! It's so hard month after month of timing bd... Takes all the fun out of it :-( FF thinks I will ovulate around cd 16 so hoping that's right. I'm going to make DH bd tonight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->