Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Hi,

tundra - thanks for the good luck :) I hope you are doing well! The cruise sounds amazing... i love doing things like that. Please keep letting us know how you are and what you have been up to :)

cntrygrl - Oh im crossing my fingers for you. I hope this round works and you will be letting us know about your BFP soon:)

Noele - One thing that amazes me about you is that your always so positive. I hope the new medicine works out for you.

Dannixo - I wish you well on your surgery! good luck :)

I hope everyone is making it through well this week.. Wednesdays are always the longest for me at work.

Im going to the OBGYN tomorrow and hopefully my ultrasounds all came back ok. My HCG levels are below 1 now so im thinking she will put me back on clomid. The only thing is that AF still hasnt come and when my bladder gets full my overies have been hurting... ill have to let her know this tomorrow. I also started the gym yesterday. Iv gained a bit of weight in the past 6 months so i really need to control that. Im one of those people that eat when they are stressed or upset.

Thank Cntrygrl! My insurance does not cover anything fertility related. So I don't know if I Will have to pay up front or not... I suppose it doesn't really matter. I just would like to know when my doctor wants to do it so I can budget for it. Let us know as soon as you test!!! I am so hopeful for you :)

Dannixo- Thanks! I have Blue cross blue shield as well. I know for sure they won't cover anything fertility related. All the tests I've had done lately my doctor has been putting down as necessary and not fertility related so the past few things have been covered which is awesome but there is no way for him to do that with IUI. We will see I guess. How are you doing?? When is your procedure going to be??

I am doing good, keeping busy hoping June will fly by. My surgery is June 18th. We can start trying again in July hopefully.

ADR- Thanks! I try to be positive most of the time. I think its because my DH is a negative person (not in a bad way) he just never gets his hopes up high enough so he doesn't get let down. His mom also didn't raise him to be very optimistic about life so I think I try to provide enough optimism for the both of us.

Good luck at your appointment today! Let us know how it goes. Hopefully they put you back on Clomid and you get your BFP soon :) Also good luck with your weight loss adventure!! I am doing the same... I have been TTC and married for almost 2 years now and between marriage ;-) & TTC stress I have gained some extra weight. Also 1 1/2 yrs ago DH and I quit smoking so I most definitely gained a few lbs from that too. As of this week I am down 7lbs though so I am pretty happy!! I have a goal set for every 3-5 weeks and will be rewarding myself with new workout clothes every time I reach one of my goals and I think its working!! Good luck to you all around!!

Dannixo- Happy to hear you are doing good and keeping busy! Your surgery is scheduled on my birthday :) I will be thinking about you and hoping everything goes well and that maybe you get some kind of answer.

Cntrygrl- I see your temps are still up. Any sign of AF yet? I've got my fingers crossed for you hun!!! *Babydust*

AFM- cd 7 and last day taking Letrozole :) It doesn't give me major side effects or anything but I am really sick of taking fertility meds. Last cycle was med free and it felt amazing. But in the end all of this will be worth it and someday we will all be able to tell our miracle babies the lengths we went to have them!!

Is it the weekend yet?? This week is dragging on for me...

Noele-- No signs of AF. My boobs aren't even all that sore. I don't have any cramping or backache. I may test tomorrow since that will be day 15 and that's when I got my BFP last time. WTG on the weight loss it's always nice to have a reward when you've reached a goal. I'm with you on this week it has dragged on. I keep wishing it to be Friday already.

Cntrygrl- Friday is right around the corner ;-) and thanks for the praise on my weightloss! I just have to keep up the motivation. I'm so glad you have no signs of AF!!! Test tomorrow and let us know right away :) But just remember whether you get a BFP or a BFN we will all be here for you no matter what to provide support for you!!! But I have a good feeling for you... Has your AF ever been late? Does your LP ever vary on days?

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from my Doctors and there is nothing left inside of me so we can start trying again:) my HCG levels are now below 1 so im good to go... only thing is that ill have to wait another week or so to take my pergesterone to make my AF come... then i have to wait a cycle to start clomid again. But we are allowed to "try" without clomid for that month... hopefully ill have luck on my side and wont need to wait to start the clomid again. Overall im in a good mood today becuase she said that my ultrasound showed everything looked normal.

Noele - that is a great idea! i think i might have to figure out how to reward myself as well each time i reach my goal :) Keep up the good work!

Cntrygrl - i have my fingers crossed for you. I hope this is it and that baby sticks :)

Too bad we dont all live near each other so that we could start a clomid club lol lol (instead of a book club) it would be pretty funny as well as nice support.

Noele-- Normally it's 17 days although last month it was only 13 days. Thank You so much for your support. You ladies really are the greatest.

ADR-- So glad your appointment went well and thank you for your positive thoughts.

Hi all, glad everyone is sounding upbeat on this thread,hopefully means we all have good news to come very soon!

Adr - I have had that Saturday just gone, was out shopping and everytime my bladder was full my ovaries were hurting more, probably just the Clomid though as was having twinges all day that day

hi,

Star25- when was the last time you did a home pregnancy test? the reason i ask is because when i got pregnant i had the same type of feelings in my overies... crossing my fingers for you!!! I hope you get a BFP!

Hi everyone

Adr - thank you for he hope! I stupidly done one weds and thurs which was day's 21 and 22, way early but they are only cheap so I dont mind, might do one later, the only reason I done another one yesterday is because weds had a very very faint line but as its so early it's more than likely an evap, yesterdays looked like it had an indent lime but it's probably because theyre cheap!
Hope you get your bfp too on your natural cycle and dont have to start Clomid again

Cntrygrl- any news? have everything crossed for you!

Noele- it's pretty much the weekend - yay!! Hope u get your positive opk soon, are u buying anymore or sticking with the 2 ?

ADR- I am glad everything went good at your appointment. Wishing you lots of luck and babydust and hoping you will get your BFP on your natural cycle so you don't have to take Clomid again. I like the idea of a Clomid club :) I wish we all lived closer too!

Cntrygrl- Well so the latest you should expect AF would be Monday right? Have you tested yet? I'm hoping to hear good news :)

Star- Yes almost the weekend :) When do you plan to test again? What was the brand of cheap tests you bought? And no I am not going to buy OPKs this cycle. I am still going to bd on all the right days but last two cycles I ovulated on cd 14 and I think it is because of the Letrozole so I am going to use the two OPKs I have left on cds 13 & 14. Hopefully I ovulate around then. I just want to save some money this month since its the beginning off summer and lots of fun expensive stuff going on. Besides that, I am starting to see patterns on my bbt charts to help me confirm ovulation (as long as I don't forget to temp on prime days lol). What cd are you on?

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES!!! Hoping everyone has a great weekend. I know I will... 12 hours from now I will be enjoy a few drinks watching Miranda Lambert live at a country music festival :) Tomorrow night I will be seeing Luke Bryan live!! Lol sorry for all my excitement but I've been wanting to go to this festival for the last few years and I am finally able to go. Besides those are two of my favorite country artists!! This is only the 3rd concert I've ever been too.

*Babydust to all you lovely ladies*

have a great weekend, you deserve the fun!

im on cd23 today, not sure about testing as I might even be in for another long cycle and could be wasting my time!

Well Ladies I tested this morning and it was definitely a BFN. Lol it was stark white other than the control line. So I guess it's on to another month of Clomid, HCG shot, and IUI.

im on cd23 today, not sure about testing as I might even be in for another long cycle and could be wasting my time!

sending you positive vibes!!! I have a good feeling about this :) when i found out i used the dollar store HPT's. They showed it before the name brand ones lol

Cntrygrl- Sorry about the bfn :-( Not out yet though... Do you know why you only had a 13 LP last cycle? Something you did different?

sorry to hear about the bfn cntrgrl, were here for you x

sending you positive vibes!!! I have a good feeling about this :) when i found out i used the dollar store HPT's. They showed it before the name brand ones lol

Thank you, I need the positivity! I done a test this morning and it looks like another evap, its darker than the last one but at least its something getting darker, even if its a horrid old evap! I'll post it anyway but doesn't show very well on photo x

Attachments

• 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7

Thank you, I need the positivity! I done a test this morning and it looks like another evap, its darker than the last one but at least its something getting darker, even if its a horrid old evap! I'll post it anyway but doesn't show very well on photo x

They say any line faint or not is a positive result!!!! :) hopefully it will get darker in a few days :)

I hope so but dont think theres colour,I'll do another tomoro x

Last cycle we didn't do clomid or anything. It was our natural cycle after the miscarriage so I'm not entirely sure why it was shorter. FF could've also had my O date wrong since I wasn't monitoring with tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->