Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Glad they couldn't find anything wrong adr and it probably was early for testin
How are you feeling now?

Hoe is everyone else, any good news? X

So I broke down and tested this morning BFN. AF should be here in the next three days.

Could still be too early, do you Have any symptoms?

I still have the sore boobs. I've had those since 9dpo. Yesterday in the car I started to get motion sickness. I'm 14dpo so I'm thinking the BFN is pretty true.

Adr- Glad they didn't find anything wrong and I agree about it being too early to test. Do you still have the dizziness?

Cntrygrl- Don't lose hope just yet... If you are only 14dpo you still have time. What I mean is, they say the average implantation occurs between 6-12dpo and they also say that it takes an additional 3-4 days past implantation to show a BFP on a urine test/hpt. I've still got hope for you!! Fingers and toes crossed!!

How is everyone doing? What cycle day is everyone on?

I'm on CD 13 and waiting for ovulation... Planning on bd'ing everyday until CD 23 lol wish me luck... ;-)

Good luck Noele, hope you ovulate soon, I'm on CD24 today, had some tan blood after dtd which ive been getting when I was on the Clomid about a week before af so looks like af is on way but at least it won't be a long cycle x

Happy Monday Everyone :)

Star25 / Noele - The dizziness has gotten a bit better... still comes once inawhile through out the day. I have a feeling im out for this month as well... Im CD26 today and AF should be arriving in 6 days. I hope im wrong but i just have that feeling... I dont want to take a HPT at all just because i dont want to feel disappointed. Feeling gloomy about this month. Well if its not this month then hopefully it will be next month.

Hope everyone has a good week :)

Ahh dont feel gloomy, u never know! For a couple of days Fri and sat I had a weird feeling too but was more like been lightheaded than dizzy, like when I stood up from bending down at work, maybe its a hormone thing
Sorry for tmi but had a bit of brown discharge today after the tan blood after dtd this morning, knowing me as per usual it's nothing but when I normally have blood after dtd near af it's normally only a few days before af but I'm only CD24 so hoping not going to start yet!

Star- Maybe you did ovulate really early like you thought... You said your darkest opk was around CD 13 right?

Adr- I know what you mean about having that feeling that you are out... I have that feeling every couple months. But you still have 6 days left. Don't lose hope!!

Hi Everyone,

Danni - so sorry to hear that... im sending you a big hug.

So i gave in today and took a HPT and it was - . I was thinking about it all day and then on my lunch break i went and bought one. It definetly has brought my mood down. Im currently CD27 on a 32 day cycle. I can feel AF coming... argh

Sorry Danni, sending you hugs

Cntrygr - I hope it was normally that happens closer to af, had a lot of white cm today which looked a bit tan tinged, even if its not a bfp I'll be grateful not to have a long cycle now not on the Clomid, how are things with you?
Noele - yeah my darkest opk was 13 , after that they were barely there, how are you?

Adr - how are u today?

Sorry didnt see your post when I wrote that adr, Hoping it was just too early for you x

Adr- Sorry to hear about the bfn but not to sound like a broken record but you're not out until the witch shows!! What is your plan for future months if this month is a bfn..?

Star- Yes at least there is one positive if the witch arrives for you! It's always to have a shorter cycle rather than a long one. What CD are you on now? When do you expect AF to arrive?

Cntrygrl- Are you having any signs that AF is on her way?

Dannixo- Sorry to hear about AF.

AFM- I am doing good. CD 15 now and still waiting to ovulate. I'm guessing it will be between CD 16-19 because that is what my average was before fertility meds and this is my second month without meds so I am assuming my body will be back to normal. Just going to wait for crosshairs on FF.

Wishing you all lots and lots of luck and babydust!!!! Hoping the witch stays away from you all!!!

One last thing... Two awesome stories of real people I personally know... One of my best friends sister and her husband have been married 8 years and trying to conceive ever since (no fertility treatments though due to financial reasons) they thought they would never have a successful pregnancy. They've had 3 miscarriages in the past. About a year ago a young distant relatives was placing her baby up for adoption and she let them adopt her child. Around 6 months after the adoption they fell pregnant for a 4th time and just this past weekend they delivered a healthy baby and he is so cute!! True story. This is just a reminder that there is always a chance as long as we try :) although this couple I don't think were trying because they had given up hope but they definitely were not using birth control so either way it ended up working out.

The second story I have is a couple in my circle of friends who I am not necessarily very close with but I do know them. They have been together for 10 years and married for 3 years. The past 7 years they have been ntnp and recently fell pregnant. She is 6 or 7 months now. I'm not sure if they ever went to the doctor but I do know that they did not use any kind of fertility treatment.

I just really want to remind us that it will happen someday it's just a matter of when!! You ladies are amazing and it makes me sad you you ladies are sad!! Well it is hump day so at least we are halfway through the week :)

Hi,

Noele - I think i have one more round of clomid after this but im thinking i want to make an appointment with my doctor to see other options... clomid seems to be taking a toll on me. today is CD28... witch is set to arrive on CD32. 4 more days to go.

Iv been having AF pains today though so AF might come early. Hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

ADR-- Sorry about the negative test.

Star-- Will you be waiting to test?

Noele-- Those are always nice stories to hear.

AFM-- Temp did quite the drop this morning. Boobs are still sore. I haven't tested again just waiting for AF to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->