Clomid round 3 anyone else?

ADR-- That was from two days ago. I'm CD8 now, but we're only a day apart so far :)

Cd 12 ultrasound went great! I loved my new technician, she explained everything as she did it! I am so glad I switched doctors! I have two good size eggs at 21 mm, one on each side. Obviously the left one won't release and I also had a 12 mm on the right side as well. My lining was 7.0 mm. Picking up my ovidrel injection as we speak. Times intercourse tonight and tomorrow. Not to keen on injecting myself, as my old doctor did it for me. Fingers crossed fermera is the key for us!

I have a bad sinus infection so I'm on the z-pack and Flonase so baby making isn't very fun right now lol

Great news Danni, sending you lots of babydust!!

Star- I forgot you asked me where I was in my cycle.. Today is cd 24 and I ovulated on cd 17 (according to FF) which puts me at 7dpo. I have an 11-13 day LP so I expect AF to be here between Wednesday and Friday of this coming week.

Adr- I am doing really well. How about you?

Happy Friday everyone!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thats gone quick noele, hoping u won't have to expect af any day!

Hello, how is everyone?
Any symptoms yet noele?

I'm CD38 today and still no AF, haven't got any signs of anything really, been having a back ache but think I've got a UTI, I've taken a sample to DRs today to test so waiting for a phone call back as I always need a wee but my bladder area hurts after and feels full still and Ive had this a few times, just hope its clear before I go away

Hope you're all well

One thing I did do was use an opk which came out positive on CD36, I know I shouldn't have but felt the need to pee on something!

Star-- if you're OPK came out positive I'd say you're probably pregnant. Can't wait for you to test!

I don't want to get my hopes up or obsess to much but think its too late for that, i'll post a pic so u can see what you think, just wish it was an hpt!

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
Star- That definitely looks positive to me :) Oh I am praying this is your bfp!!! I am so excited for you. When are you going to test with an hpt? Is your doctor going to test for pregnancy as well as UTI? Let us know when you find anything out :) I've got everything crossed for you!!!!!

Oh and not symptoms of AF or PG for me. Not due until sometime between Wednesday and Saturday so still have a few days left.

How is everyone else doing? Hope everyone has a good start to their week :) Happy Monday!

Thank you for the positivity noele and cntrygr :)
I just left the sample with the nurse as they had no appointments but they havent phoned back yet, I didnt ask them to test for pregnancy but should have! I put a note in to say if a uti can I have antibiotics that are safe in pregnancy just in case as ttc so maybe they will test for it anyway
Im hoping my lack of usual af symptoms is a sign and hope it is for you too!
Its been 15 days since I had a lot of white cm on paper which I get after ovulation so hoping not just in forma long cycle, I will probably test weds morning after buying one tomoro or maybe do 1 tomoro afternoon if I can hold pee which I doubt at the moment!

Well lets pray this is not just a long cycle for you... But if it is than I would dtd tonight since you had a positive opk :)

Good idea, rang drs and I haven't got a uti, hope this is a good thing as still needing to wee loads and bladder feels constantly full

Alright ladies, I have a question. I am hoping someone can help me as I called the doctor but they cant get back to me until tomorrow. Here's the run down. As you know we started Fermera 5 mg for the first time this cycle so it's different. I also have a sinus infection and am on antibiotics which I got ok'd by the doctor. okay here goes, I went in Friday 9/20 for my cd 12 ultrasound which showed 2 eggs. two 21mm and 1 12mm. The decided to give me the Ovidrel injection which is new for me. I've taken the Noverall before though. The doctor told me I should ovulate 24-36 hours from the time it was given which was 1 pm Friday. She said that puts me at 1 am Saturday night/ Sunday morning. Now they always tell me there's no need to use an opk and I never really do wit the injection but I started to wonder if maybe something was wrong. I took an opk twice Friday, Saturday and sunday and they were all negative. Now I used first response which I think are junk because I've used them before and got a negative and then got a positive on a different brand with the same urine. But.. I tested today Monday, and got a positive which is way out from 24-36 hours. So... am I ovulating now or is the test faulty due to sickness and new drugs? Sorry this is so long. The trigger should of showed up by now.

When I ejected the test there is one dark line on the stick and it looks like the same color as the line I ejected that said negative Saturday and sunday.

Star- Super glad you don't have a UTI and hopefully that is a good thing that you have to pee all the time :) I will be impatiently awaiting an update.

Dannixo- I've read that our bodies can give off the LH surge (that opks detect) before, during or after ovulation. So you still could have ovulated on Saturday or Sunday and your body could just be sending out a late LH surge. That would be my guess anyways. I would just make sure to keep bding just incase so you don't miss out. Good luck.

Hi danni, sorry I'm not good with opks bit what noele said sounds good, just keep going to cover your bases

Noele - I'm impatient too lol, the constant toilet trips have stopped today but my boobs have started aching like pre af so I hope this isn't the case!

Danni-- Because of the sinus infection and antibiotics it may have taken a little longer to ovulate even with the shot. As long as you dtd over the weekend I think you have your basis covered. I'm a fan of the dollar store ovulation tests. I've never had an issue with them.

Noele-- Your chart is looking good. Fxd for you. I had a higher temp yesterday because I got up to pee shortly before it was time for me to normally wake up.

Star-- Hoping this is it for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->