Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Thank you for the positive story noele, always love hearing them
Hope you dont have long to wait to ovulate, are you using opks?

Adr and cntrygr - dont want to sound like a broken record either but your not out til you know who shows, if at all, fingers crossed for you both

Afm - CD26 today, after having the tan discharge after dtd on day 24 ,yesterday after we dtd I had more blood but this time it was more and actually red and sorry for tmi but there was something brownish/red in toilet too, sorry to be gross!
Havent had anything since though and no af pain like I normally would, hope its a good sign as my boobs arent hurting either so not sure when to expect af

Good luck everyone x

Star- no I'm not using opks. I've got a pretty good idea of when I ovulate just from my past charts, temping and sometimes I get really bloated around ovulation time. I probably won't use opks again until we start a new treatment. I'm thinking November I will call my doc and see where we go from here. See if he wants me to do more meds or if we are ready to move on.

How are you today? Anything new going on with your body? I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Hi nothing new with me, after dtd yesterday there wasnt any blood at all, maybe my cervix was low or something and that caused bleeding as it probably moves about depending on where you are in your cycle doesnt it?
I want to stay positive but everytime I'm disappointed I swear I'm not going to get my hopes up but I always do, especially when something different happens like early bleeding as normally when that happens I get af 2-3 days later and today 3 days later dont feel anything
I must seem crazy!

How is everyone else today? X

Star- You are not crazy lol our bodies are crazy!! Our bodies seem to do what they want when they want... Even women who have 'regular cycles' will eventually get a whacky cycle. Don't lose hope yet but I also agree to not get your hopes up. I'm at a point where I am not expecting or getting my hopes up for a BFP until maybe we try a new treatment since nothing has been working so far. But I know what you mean about something different happening and it's almost impossible to not get your hopes up a little bit. Well I'm praying AF stays away from you this weekend!!!

Happy Friday ladies! I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Hi Everyone,

Today is CD30 for me and i couldnt help but take a HPT... it was still negative. AF is due Sunday. Im feeling a bit discouraged just because it seems as though we have been trying forever... also my best friend is due in 5 weeks and its hard seeing that sometimes... dont get me wrong im very happy and I love her but its a constant reminder on how its not working for us. I guess im just in a low mood today.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Really hope you get your bfp this cycle, do you have any signs of af?
I'm CD28 and no signs of anything, not even af! So I'm feeling discouraged too as dont have any pregnancy symptoms or af so dont want to have a long cycle
Last Sunday I had a lot of white cm on toilet paper though so I'm pretty sure I did ovulate
I havent got any tests so I havent been tempted, dont think I will either just wait it out

Cntrygr how are u?

Noele - I know what you mean, I will be more hopeful when I start new treatment too :)

Hi Star

Iv been getting AF cramps since yesterday... this morning i had a big glob of white jelly like discharge (sorry for the TMI). My AF cramps have been coming and going. The only other thing im experiencing right now is my boobs hurting but this happens to me every cycle of clomid.

Noele - What treatment did you try after clomid? Im thinking of making an appointment and trying something new. I did get pregnant on clomid round 4 last time but that ended up in M/C at week 5. If i get my AF this weekend then I will be starting round 3 of clomid since the M/C.

Star-- I'm doing alright AF arrived this morning, but luckily it's not as painful as normal. My back seems to have sorted itself out or something. Continuing with the prenatals and CoQ10 and DH is taking his vitamin plus fish oil. This cycle my fertile time is around my bday.

Star-- I'm doing alright AF arrived this morning, but luckily it's not as painful as normal. My back seems to have sorted itself out or something. Continuing with the prenatals and CoQ10 and DH is taking his vitamin plus fish oil. This cycle my fertile time is around my bday.

Hi Star, What is CoQ10 for?

Hi adr, cntrygr posted about the coq10, ive but it for dh when its on offer for his swimmers but cant remember what it's for! Think for women its to help egg quality
The jelly discharge sounds like a sign, hoping for the best for you

Cntrygr - sorry af arrived but glad it's not too painful
,think I will be following you soon

I'm CD29 today, this morning, got a lower back ache like af pain so think it will arrive this weekend but I hope not

Noele and Danni - how are you both?

Hi adr, cntrygr posted about the coq10, ive but it for dh when its on offer for his swimmers but cant remember what it's for! Think for women its to help egg quality
The jelly discharge sounds like a sign, hoping for the best for you

Cntrygr - sorry af arrived but glad it's not too painful
,think I will be following you soon

I'm CD29 today, this morning, got a lower back ache like af pain so think it will arrive this weekend but I hope not

Noele and Danni - how are you both?

I'm good, started fermera on the 11th. Have my cd 12 ultrasound the 20th.

Thats good news Danni, you must be excited to start something new, hope it works out for you :)

Thats good news Danni, you must be excited to start something new, hope it works out for you :)

I am excited and nervous. Ill feel better after my ultrasound to see if it worked. I'm one of those people who are weary of trying something new.

Hi Star! I am doing good. Nothing new. Thinking I ovulated on Friday going by my temps. But I've had ewcm today so thinking we will keep bd'ing just to be safe. Any new signs or has AF show her ugly face yet? I am hoping not!! Fingers crossed for you :)

Hi
No signs of af yet, had some nipple twinges yesterday and lower back ache sat am but still a no show so hoping it stays that way!

Star- That's good to hear :) So you are CD 31 today? How long was your last cycle? How long is your average cycle? Sorry for all the questions lol it's hard to keep track of all of this stuff. Well anyways I am wishing you lots of luck and babydust! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

Cntrygrl- How are you doing?

Adr- Sorry I just saw your last comment to me. We done 4 rounds of Clomid and 3 rounds of Letrozole and that's it. We have not tried anything aside from meds. Our next step is IUI (I think) but we are taking a break right now until November but I'm thinking we might even push it further back until the New year so that way we can get through all the holidays without the stress. We are kind of playing it by ear.

As for you, has AF shown yet? If not, are you still experiencing AF symptoms? Fingers crossed for you!!!

Hi thats ok, its hard to keep track of our own sometimes let alone each other's but I think we do quite well :)
I'm on CD31 ,last cycle was 31 days but I just dont know what will happen without the Clomid
I think ive ovulated from signs ive had, so far these are :-

Ovulation type pains day's 14 and 15
White cm in underwear from about cd17/18
Mild af pains CD18
About CD23 a lot of cm of toilet paper when wiping
CD24 tan blood on paper after dtd
CD25 reddish brown blood on paper on paper, more than the day before
CD30 nipple twinges

Probably just me coming off the Clomid but I dont think I would have had these symptoms if I hadn't ovulated?

How are u adr, any signs?

Hi Everyone,

AF arrived on Saturday :( So Ill be starting another round of clomid today. I went and picked it up from the pharmacy yesterday. So fingers crossed to this month. If this round does not work i will be making an appointment with my doctor to figure something else out.

Danni - thats awesome! let me know how you are finding fermera!

Star - I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Noele - I am also thinking of taking a break after this round because clomid is taking a toll on me. The constant hot flashes and feeling dizzy is driving me insane lol Im really hoping you end up conceiving naturally :) you definetly deserve it! I am sending you my positive vibes :)

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"