Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Adr , sorry af came, hope u have better luck this cycle, thank u for the crossed fingers I'm going to need it,just think I'm having a long cycle
Our 2 friends have just found out their expecting, I think it's happened quick for them which is good but makes me sad it is hard for us and all u ladies xx

Star - I totally understand what you mean... my best friend didnt even try and now she will be delivering in 4 weeks... im happy for her but it makes me sad at the same time because its been so hard for all of us. Plus my cousin just got pregnant and she started trying 2 months ago.

Noele-- Doing alright. AF wasn't horrible.... heavy Friday, medium Saturday, light on Sunday and today.

Cntrygrl- Glad to hear AF wasn't horrible for you! Are you taking meds this cycle or trying natural?

Morning ladies
No af here still, sat and today and lower back ache though like pre af pain and maybe a feeling on right side of stomach like I normally get with af but it stopped, had a nosebleed this morning too and had one last Thursday but have been a bit stuffy with nose so43 probably due to that

How is everyone today?

Literally 1 minute after I posted my nose sstarted bleeding all of a sudden and I'm at work, serves me right for using my phone at work!

Noele-- This will be my second unmedicated cycle. Probably not starting meds til the new year. We'll see I guess.

Star- That is so weird about the nose bleeds! I'm happy AF still hasn't showed for you. I have heard some women claim a nose bleed as a early pregnancy symptom but who knows. I wouldn't count that as a sign but it's definitely strange. How long do you plan on going before you poas??

Cntrygrl- I think that is my plan as well. Originally when I first started my 'break from meds' I was thinking it was only until Oct/Nov but now I am thinking of waiting until the New Year so that way we can get through all the holidays without the chaos. But we will see if I actually make it that long before I call my doctor lol

I think it's from having a blocked nose, if I dont get af I'm not going to poas until CD41 coz thats the day before I go on hol so just need to know to be on the safe side, I dont want to see a bfn, would rather see af than that!

Star- What is hol? I agree about rather seeing AF over a bfn. Well that is only a week away and I am hoping AF is staying away for good reason :) My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!

Oh ok! Thanks Cntrygrl :) How are you doing? What CD are you on now?

Hey Ladies

Its so nice to read other people's experiences and remind yourself that you aren't the only one. I am 26, DH is 30 and we have been TTC #1 for 3.5 years. DH's SA is good, and I've had my HSG and everything is clear. I am currently on my third round of clomid (1st pill today) and this will be my first monitored cycle to check for follicle development and I will be getting a trigger shot for the first time also. If this cycle is a bust (but fx it's not!!) then we will be starting IUI next cycle. Day 21 progesterone levels have been 70 or higher both of the past 2 cycles so we know I ovulated and that my levels are good.

For me I generally feel BETTER on clomid than I do without, until about 5 days after ovulation which is when the hot flashes and nausea kick in with a vengeance. It doesn't interrupt my life (or if it does its for a few hours until the nausea passes) but it definitely doesn't make it any easier.

I would love to stick around be clomid buddies with you gals. My husband is great and comes to all my appointments and is very supportive and involved, but it's just not the same as talking to someone who is going/ has gone through it already.

Hi wnt - welcome to our gang! Good luck with the iui

Noele - like cntrygr said hol is holiday, were going to lake como in Italy and driving there through France with another couple so bit of a rd trip, stopping in Paris for a couple of nights and alcohol will be involved so I'll test before just in case
I dont think I am pregnant, got that feeling like you just know your not, haven't got any sore boobs or changes and no cramps, just feel a bit achy sometimes but it's mainly my back

What CD are you on noele? Arent you in your 2ww?

Wnt- Welcome! :) Wishing you lots of luck this cycle with the trigger shot! How long of cycles do you have? Keep us updated on your cycle! *babydust*

Star- Wow I forgot all about that amazing trip you are planning on taking :) It sounds amazing and I am incredibly jealous!! How long will you be on vacation? And yes I think it would be wise to test before.

Hi Everyone,

Wnt - Welcome to the group :) Im on day CD6 today so our cycles are close to each other.

Star - your trip sounds amazing!!! I would love to go travel at the end of this year but DH and I both dont have much vacation time left... maybe next year :)

Noele - How are you doing?

Star25 - Still have my fingers crossed for you that you dont see AF this month!!!

I have the next 4 days off of work so im excited to sleep in a bit and catch up on errands. Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

Hi

adr, I really need this hol, going to be away for nearly 2 weeks but we have wifi in the villa so i'll be checking in!
hope you have a nice 4 days off

really hoping we all get our bfps this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->