Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Noele-- I am CD6. Started my antibiotics this morning for the HSG & SIS tomorrow. Ultrasound and bloodwork have confirmed that I do not have PCOS. We'll see what tomorrows tests tell us.

Good luck tomoro cntrygr, what is sis?

Noele, I had 2 cycles off which was 83 day's, ive got 2 more rounds left, I found online it doesn't permanently thin lining but can take a few months to get back to normal as 1 of the anti estrogens stays in your system for 6 weeks

Where are you in your cycle and adr and lanet?

Cntrygrl- Good luck with your HSG!!

Star- That is good news that it doesn't permanently thin your lining. I think you will be just fine with the Clomid. Especially after having a 83 day break from it. Good luck this cycle! And I am 6dpo so AF should be here in less than a week but lets hope not!!!

Hi Everyone :)

Im CD2 today. AF is heavy this time and it was 2 days late from the usual. After this round of clomid (starting tomorrow) im going to go back to the doctors for something new to try. This is going to be the 5th round since my miscarriage so hopefully 5th time is the charm! I also went back to the gym as of yesterday... super sore today but hopefully weight loss will help the baby making as well. Im willing to try anything at this point.

Adr- Hoping this round of Clomid will work for you!! Sending you lots of babydust!!

AFM- 8dpo and nothing like usual just waiting. I expect AF in 4-6 days but hoping the witch doesn't show!!

Hoping af doesnt show too noele

Adr, sorry to hear of af, hope round 5 is lucky for you

Cntrygr, how did hsg go?

I'm CD16 today, had some ovary pains yesterday and today, have bd since day 8 and only missed 13 thanks to a sore throat and headache and feeling like crap
Had Quite a bit of cm a couple of days before the ovary pains so hope thats a good sign

Star-- My tubes are clear, but the uterine cavity looked abnormal so they want to do a hysteroscopy. They're putting me on birth control next month and it will be planned somewhere in that time. So looks like I won't be starting injectables until January.

Cntrygrl- I am curious how your HSG went too? As far as my chart goes I am still trying to find a clear pattern. I think I've almost got the whole charting thing down now. Since I switched to vaginal temping my charts seem to be more consistent and not all over the place. I'm doing my best not to get my hopes up this cycle but I can't help getting a little excited since this is our first cycle back on meds again, we actually stuck to a good bd plan, dh stopped drinking so much beer lol and I've lost a decent amount of weight. (Only 1 more lb to lose and I will be back in 'normal range' according to my bmi). :)

Star- Hoping you caught that egg :) Sending you lots of babydust!! Hopefully you will have a fast tww!!

Lanet- How are you doing?

Cntrygrl- Glad your tubes are clear and hoping your hysteroscopy goes well. Sorry you have to postpone a month of ttc. But at least being on birth control for a cycle will give your ovaries a little break. Keep us updated!!

Hi ladies hope you wouldn't mind me joining? im currently on CD 13 and round 3 of clomid. My first round my levels were only at 0.9 and 2nd round was 0.1 and i've just done 150mg last week cd 2-6. I have an appointment again with my consultant who's concerned as i've got increased pain and bleeding. x

Hi ladies hope you wouldn't mind me joining? im currently on CD 13 and round 3 of clomid. My first round my levels were only at 0.9 and 2nd round was 0.1 and i've just done 150mg last week cd 2-6. I have an appointment again with my consultant who's concerned as i've got increased pain and bleeding. x

Welcome and good luck at your appointment. By levels do you mean your progesteone? Hopefully you haven't overstimulated causing the bleeding.

Yeah my progesterone. Surely they wouldn't go through the roof from just 50mg more though? My dr said when she have me my last round she doesn't expect them to do anything this round. Would be amazing if they had xx

Yeah my progesterone. Surely they wouldn't go through the roof from just 50mg more though? My dr said when she have me my last round she doesn't expect them to do anything this round. Would be amazing if they had xx

I had 5 eggs on 50 mg and 11 on 100 mg so anything can happen. Doctors like to see above 10 non medicated and 15 on a medicated cycle.

My consultant said she wants my progesterone serum above 35nmol anything below that is no good. So 0.1 is practically nothing :(

My consultant said she wants my progesterone serum above 35nmol anything below that is no good. So 0.1 is practically nothing :(

Wow 35 seems like a stretch on all 8 of my clomid rounds I ovulate on my own but still took ovidrel to force ovulation and I only had one cycle that was at 30 the rest was between 15-25. Progesteone numbers don't really mean anything. It just shows if you ovulated or not. Good luck though hope the 150 works.

Welcome t'elle, hope this round is lucky for you and the 150mg works

Noele, I'm keeping positive for you too, it's good to keep your hopes up, it can always happen,just because its not happening quick for us doesnt mean we cant try and stay positive

Cntrygr, sorry your treatment has been postponed,have u had a hysteroscopy before?

Thanks.

On my drs notes anything below 30 is listed as non ovulatory and to try again. X

T'elle-- Welcome :hugs: Hoping the clomid is working for you.

Star-- Yeah this will be my second hysteroscopy. I had one when they removed my polyps in May of last year. I'm hoping it's nothing and just the way my lining grows. It was only CD6 so it's not like my lining would've been completely built up anyways. Taking precautions and making sure the polyps haven't returned or that anything else is wrong.

They must measure the progesterone differently, I know my drs have always said anything over 10 is good. Over 30 is pretty high.
As for me, 2nd iui fail. I'm meeting with a new RE a few hours away in a couple of weeks to come up with a new plan:(
Good luck everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->