Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Star-- I'm feeling good. A little backache, but it comes and goes.

My HCG Beta is at 248.08 and progesterone is above 40. Nurse said my numbers look great. I go back on Friday to make sure that my numbers are still increasing.

Yay!! That's really good numbers! Good luck Friday!

Great news cntrygrl :)

Hope you've released 2 big eggs noele and good luck in 2ww

Oh yeah noele forgot to say we will start ivf as soon as we can, not sure if theres a waiting list, I hioe there isn't
I would like to book a holiday for may but at the same time want to wait and see whats happening with appointments as dont want a holiday to delay anything

Beta #2 was 465.03 and first ultrasound is next Friday morning. If my updates bother anyone please let me know. You'll be able to find my updates if you're interested in My Journal.

Beta #2 was 465.03 and first ultrasound is next Friday morning. If my updates bother anyone please let me know. You'll be able to find my updates if you're interested in My Journal.

Awesome news dear! Your statuses don't bother me. I like to see your updates. Can't wait for your ultrasound Friday!

yay! I look forward to your updates too, keeps us positive that we will be joining you soon! :)

Cntrygrl- Yay!! That is great :) I love hearing your updates!! Gives us a lot of hope. Make sure to let us know how the ultrasound goes!!

Star- I am 5dpo today. No signs of anything except I've had a bad back ache on my lower right side for 3 days now. Not sure if it's because I'm sleeping on it wrong if it is my bed or what... Last night I had the WORST baby dream ever... I had a dream I got a bfp and it felt so real and seemed like my dream lasted forever. I was so excited then I woke up :-( I've had baby/bfp dreams before and they never get easier for me. I hate waking up to reality. The night before last I had another baby dream hut that one was different lol it was about a zombie apocalypse and someone abandoned there baby in it's stroller so I rescued it and took care of it. But I knew that one was a dream as I was dreaming. I just hate the ones that feel so real. Sorry had to vent about my stupid brain!!

Hoping you ladies have a great weekend!!

Aww Noele hope it's your subconcious telling you there is a baby in the making. Lol tmi, but I seem to have sex dreams when I'm pregnant.

I have those dreams too that feel so real then you wake up disappointed, horrible
Hope the achy back is a good sign though!
5dpo already, that seems to have gone quick, wishing you lots and lots of babydust

Cntrygrl- I have heard that from other pregnant women as well about the sex dreams lol

Star- I know it is going by very quickly :) I'm happy but really scared how this cycle will turn out... I will be so sad if AF shows. I've done my best not to get my hopes up but it's hard because DH has his hopes really high this cycle and I'm really scared to let him down :-( obviously I have no control over it but I hate giving him the awful news every time AF shows her ugly face.

Anyone have experience with cysts? I know I have a good chance of having large cysts this cycle since I had 8 large follies and after DH and I bd this morning I got a TERRIBLE shooting pain up my vagina (sorry tmi) it lasted for 5 mins straight and almost brought tears to my eyes. You think that could be caused by a cyst?

Also, does anyone have experience with Metformin? I've been taking to for almost 30 days now and never had side effects until last week and this week and just have a few questions about it...

Thanks ladies! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Hi Ive had a cyst in the past but just have sharp pains in the side,they were bad though and sudden like an electric shock, 1 bad one made my whole body jump and even dh jumped coz I did so bad!
It could be a cyst or a pregnancy symptom?
Sorry I cant help with the metformin, what side effects are you having?

Hi Star! The pain I had wasn't located to one side or the other just centralized and it was a very sharp pain but not enough to make me jump just curl up in a ball because it hurt so bad. I hope it's not a cyst but I won't be surprised if it is.

The Metformin was fine the first couple weeks I took it but now I'm not sure. Twice after eating something it made me feel like I had the flu. Felt like I was going to throw up and have the runs at the same time. But never actually happened. The first was the morning of my estimated ovulation after I ate cinnamon rolls for breakfast. The second time was this last Saturday after eating at a pizza place... I can understand greasy pizza making me sick because I've read that people taking Metformin should avoid greasy foods but the cinnamon roll I had was just baked in the oven so I don't know why that upset my stomach so bad. Just seems like my stomach is getting more and more sensitive and I wasn't sure if it was from the Metformin or not.

But on the plus side I think the Metformin is working... I lost eight lbs in the first two weeks. I haven't lost any since but I was happy about :) I don't know if you ladies remember but awhile ago I was trying to lose weight and as of last week I am officially down 31lbs. It took me almost a year to do it but I am pretty happy.

Noele-- Way to go on the weight loss. Hopefully this is it for you and the metformin gets you your BFP!

Thanks Cntrygrl! I am excited for you to get your scan on Friday! Would they be able to tell that early if you had twins? ;-)

If there are two separate sacs I would think so, but if it's identical twins I don't think they'd be able to tell.

Thats great news about the weight loss noele, I'm sure you will get your bfp soon with the metformin :)
Looking forward to Friday cntrygrl!

Star-- Thank You. I'm hoping I don't have to cancel due to the weather. We're supposed to get another snow storm starting tomorrow. We are telling my brothers his sister, and my dad on Friday after the ultrasound.

Cntrygrl- Hope the storm doesnt get in the way of you seeing your little bean :)

AFM- This tww is killing me lol 9dpo and I couldn't help but poas today. Of course it was a bfn but I still had to test... My temps have NEVER been this high before. With the dip yesterday and the spike/rise today... I was just wishful thinking but I suppose it could be too early to show a bfp yet!

Cntrygrl- how many dpo did you get your bfp? Did you have any negatives before your bfp? I know you had the trigger too. Sorry if you've already shared this. I can't remember. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->