Clomid round 3 anyone else?

YAYAYAYAYAY!! Knew I had a good feeling about this cycle for you, so happy for you, you must be ecstatic! xx

I get them every month, but normally much worse than this. I've been testing the trigger shot out. Looks like we did it this time. Bloodwork will confirm everything on wednesday.

Aww yay!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!! Maybe it will be twins!

Thank you ladies playing it cautiously until bloodwork wednesday. Hopefully I can get an early ultrasound too.

How soon do you think can get scan?
Do you mind me asking what your symptoms are and how they are different from
Usual af signs if they are?

Well I have no symptoms at all. Normally by now my boobs would be really sore. I'd start having a backache. To be honest having a cold gave it away. I had a cold with the last pregnancy also, but it was later on. My nipples have been really sensitive rather than my boobs hurting.

Thank u for sharing :) think I remember you having a cold last time
My boobs dont hurt today, started yesterday then stopped so probably get af today or tomoro :(

Star-- You're Welcome.

Hoping you ladies all have your :bfp: s soon also :dust:

Cntrygrl- Oh my gosh I am sooooo excited for you :) Congrats! Let us know how your blood test goes.

Star- I am doing ok... Thinking ovulation will be today or tomorrow. My opk was really dark today but not quite as dark as the control one. I am thinking that means I am really close to a positive. This is only my second cycle using non-digital opks. I'm still getting the hang of reading the lines lol but I had lots of ewcm last night so I just know it is right around the corner and I cant wait to be in my two week wait.

Also, I know what you mean about your sister.. My sister and my DH sister are the same age (22) and one of them had a pregnancy scare a few months ago and I couldn't help but feel really sad but at the same time I would have been happy for her. These situations are not easy. Thinking about you!! Oh and I definitely have my fingers and toes crossed for you :) Hoping you are the next to get your BFP!!

Thank u noele, ive got such a bad lower back ive taken a urine sample to drs as feels like could be a uti, not too sure though, yesterday thought it was af back pain but then last night was just on right side and dont have any stomach cramping like af is on way, boobs have stopped hurting though so wI'll wait and see what happens

Star- Did you hear back whether it was a uti or not? Any sign of AF now? I'm praying you get your BFP!!! What CD are you on now?

Cntrygrl- Have you taken any other hpts like Frer or ClearBlue digital just to confirm? Do you get yur beta test tomorrow? I'm so excited to hear back :)

AFM- Thinking I ovulated yesterday. I had a dull ache in my mid section/ovaries area but mostly on the left side. I never get that during ovulation so I am hoping it really was ovulation and that I released a nice big egg or two ;-). The dull ache lasted all afternoon and into the night. It kind of hurt when we bd last night. Kinda felt like my ovaries were swollen which I'm sure they were with 8 follies. Anyways, I had a temp rise this morning and another 'almost' positive opk. Hopefully I get two more temp rises and FF will give me crosshairs for CD 17.

So since I am new to trying to read and interpret the lines of opks because I'm used to using digital opks but recently switched to dollar store opks I am going to post a pic of my opk from this morning. Could you ladies tell me whether I should count it as positive or not? It's hard to tell in the pic but it is just a teeny bit lighter than the control line. And yesterdays was similar to days but just a little bit lighter. Thanks!

Nevermind lol I can't figure out how to post a picture lol I will just wait on my temps

Noele-- I was saving my clearblue digital for tomorrow morning. I only did the dollar store ones. I figured if those are turning positive for sure any other test will. I also have a test that I did yesterday on my Journal much darker than the one on 2/02. My beta test is tomorrow which should be an interesting drive since we're expecting a big storm.

Cntrygrl- I looked and yeah that is definitely darker :) Congrats again! Let us know how the beta goes and be careful driving in the storm! Oh and thanks! I will try the go advanced thing.

Hi I'm CD1 now noele as af got me during the night :(
My appointment is on the 17th so not too long to wait, not alot will happen at that appointment though, just be talking about what hospital and boring stuff!
Hope your lucky in your 2ww and you've released 2 big eggs!

Hope all goes well with bloods today cntrygrl, how are u feeling?

Star- So sorry to hear about AF :-( Keep us posted how your appointment goes! Are you and DH wanting to start IVF right away if that is a possibility?

AFM- My phone is being stupid and still won't let me upload the photo of that opk from yesterday. I am counting it as positive since it was really close and I googled pics of dollar tree store opks and looked similar to other women's positives. Then today I had a real positive opk, todays was darker than the control line. But today is also the second day of higher temps... Lol if any one is good at reading charts look at mine please?! :) I really thought I ovulated on CD 17 since I was feeling lots of aches near my mid section/ovaries area and the night before (CD 16) I had a lot of ewcm. Or maybe I am now ovulating today or tomorrow. I never know... Wish it was easier to figure out.

Star-- I'm feeling good. A little backache, but it comes and goes.

My HCG Beta is at 248.08 and progesterone is above 40. Nurse said my numbers look great. I go back on Friday to make sure that my numbers are still increasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->