Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Noele-- I never got a completely negative test. I still had a faint line on 1/31. So that was 9dpo then the line just got darker after that. By that monday I had a definite dark positive so that would be 12dpo. Days 10 & 11 weren't any squinters either. Good Luck!

Danni-- Lol you've exceeded your private message storage limit. Glad it got there safely. Good Luck!!!!

Good luck noele, will you keep testing?

Hope all goes well tomoro cntrygrl :)

Star- Yes I will probably test tomorrow morning which will be 11dpo. I have started my normal pre-AF back pain though so we will see.. Your appointment is coming up :)

Noele-- I had the AF backache even after finding out I was pregnant.

I dreamt last night you got your bfp noele, hope it comes true, yes ny appointment is Mon and it cant come quick enough! Nothing really will happen and I'll just have to wait for another appointment further away
Look forward to your update cntrygrl and a scan pic?

Cntrygrl- good to know. I still can't shake the feeling that I'm out though. Super excited for an update from you :)

Star- I know your first appointment won't cover much but at least you are one step closer :) And crazy about your dream... Hopefully it is true :) I didn't test today because I decided that if my temp dropped I wouldn't test. And it dropped a little bit today. If it goes back up tomorrow I will test for sure. I am expecting AF sometime between tomorrow and Monday.

Happy Valentine's Day ladies! Hope you all have a romantic evening with your hubbys!

OMG cntrygrl, I am so excited for you! reading your post just made my day :)))
What was your reaction when they told you?!

Star--I was kind of surprised, but not really with how high my beta numbers have been. They seem to be doing well average beta for this stage is 5079 and mine is at 6773. Some good healthy growers.

I want to say thank you ladies for being a part of this journey with me. I hope all of you will be getting your BFP's soon.

its been exciting being part of this with you, it was about time someone on this thread got a bfp and hopefully we will be right behind you :)

Forgot to ask cntrygrl, is it 2 seperate sacs or are they identical?

There are two separate sacs. Baby B is camera shy unlike Baby A. It was an amazing feeling seeing Baby . I was so scared that there wouldn't be any sacs. We have another appointment on Thursday. Hopefully we'll be able to see little flickers of heartbeats.

First pic is Baby A second is of Baby B.

Attachments

• 2014-02-16 09.16.24-1.jpg
    2014-02-16 09.16.24-1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-02-16 09.16.48.jpg
    2014-02-16 09.16.48.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
Beautiful photos, look forward to Thursdays update :)

Noele, how is your cycle going?

Beautiful pictures Cntrygrl!!

Star- AF showed today. I just knew AF was coming so I wasn't surprised. I have my CD 3 scan to check for cysts and whatever else and then from that we will decide where to go from there... Either (probably) birth control pills this cycle or try again and hopefully use the trigger. I will update and let you know after my scan.

I'm waiting to hear how your appointment goes today! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->