Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Howarthhopes- You should have taken a test with first morning urine to get the best results. Lots of women get negatives in the afternoon because your urine can be diluted. I think you are supposed to hold your pee for 4 hours and not drink too many fluids if you want to test in the afternoon. So definitely don't let it bother you and just wait to her the results back from your blood work. How many dpo are you today?

Star- Even if tomorrows appointment isn't interesting... Like you said.. at least it is one step closer to IVF :) Update us as soon as you can tomorrow! If you ovulated around CD 20 than me and you are really close in the tww :)

Dannixo- The foster parent classes sound awesome :) How many classes do you have to take?

We have to have 36 hours of training so roughly 15 classes or so

Danni-- That is great that you're becoming foster parents. DH and I were going to do the same thing.

Howarthhopes- You should have taken a test with first morning urine to get the best results. Lots of women get negatives in the afternoon because your urine can be diluted. I think you are supposed to hold your pee for 4 hours and not drink too many fluids if you want to test in the afternoon. So definitely don't let it bother you and just wait to her the results back from your blood work. How many dpo are you today?

Star- Even if tomorrows appointment isn't interesting... Like you said.. at least it is one step closer to IVF :) Update us as soon as you can tomorrow! If you ovulated around CD 20 than me and you are really close in the tww :)

Dannixo- The foster parent classes sound awesome :) How many classes do you have to take?

Thanks Noele, today I am now 12 DPO. I tested again first thing this morning on ClearBlue Digi, and it came up with "1-2 Pregnant" :happydance: I am just waiting for blood work results to come back to confirm 100%!

congratulations how, that's fantastic news! Try not to worry about the not pregnant as you did drink a lot of water, also everyone says you can't get false positives so I don't see why you would get a 1-2 weeks on a digi if it wasn't true, sending you a happy and healthy 9 months, stay positive :)

Noele, it is early days for you so try not to feel discouraged, a lot easier said than done I know but you have a really good chance this cycle, just hope the 2ww goes quick for you and you get your bfp

It is my appointment tomorrow, I don't think it will be a very interesting one but at least it will be another step closer to starting the IVF
Im CD26 today and nothing going on. I have had some white cm though so hoping this means I have ovulated, probably late around day 20 again , also had 2 days of am aching chest (though not actual boobs) so hoping this was ovulation related

Best of luck for your appointment! I have all faith in IVF, from other people that I met that have gone through it! Keep us posted re: your appointment x x x

Well done howarth! You must be so excited! Xx

Appointment went well, all last blood tests were fine, have to do fsh and lh again, last ones were fine but need to be more in date for the ivf and the best bit is I should have my first ivf appointment within the next 6 week's, not the 3 months like I thought, when he said 3 months it was from the last appointment so now we're down to 6 weeks :)

How are you noele and cntrygrl?

Great news on the fostering Danni :)

Star-- I am doing great. That is great news that you'll be getting your appointment for IVF in 6 weeks. Be prepared for lots of blood work and ultrasounds. I was getting them done every other day. I also only needed 10 days of stims to get 12 follicles. They will probably have you on them a bit longer to get as many follicles as possible. I am so excited for you.

Wow good news all around this morning!!

Howarthhopes- So happy to hear your hpt was positive again this morning :) I can't wait to hear your bw results!!

Star- I am so freaking excited and happy for you! Glad to hear your appointment went good and that you get to start soon. I will be saying tons of prayers for you over the next 6 weeks :)

Dannixo- Do you and DH have an idea of what age of kids you'd like to foster?

AFM- 6dpo and still nothing going on.. I am 8 dp trigger and still getting a super faint positive hpt (same as yesterdays) should be completely negative by tomorrow. I had a little meltdown yesterday evening but again probably just because it was Monday. I am feeling more refreshed and optimistic today! I think we just need to let it out once in awhile and have a cry or two.

Hoping everyone is having a good start to their week :)

Noele-- My tests never went completely negative with this one. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Thank you ladies, I cannot wait, and thank you for the advice cntrygl, it's a 30-40 min drive then a 30 min ferry and a 10 min taxi ride to hospital so hoping wont have to do too many trips!

Noele, I have high hopes for you this cycle, stay positive were all rooting for you :)

Noele- we are fostering 0-5 but trying for a newborn to adopt.

Howarthhopes- Updates yet on the bloodwork??

Star- Wow that is insane.. Hopefully you will respond well to everything and don't need to make that trip everyday!! But remember it will be worth it if it gets you your bfp :)

Dannixo- Well I think that is great that you and DH are doing this :) I hope you guys find a perfect match!! Wishing you all the best with this new journey. Will you still be ttc?

AFM- Only 7dpo and time sure is slowing down lol Nothing going on so far. Yesterday I thought I could feel twinges here and there and a few times when I stood up my abdomen felt slightly sore BUT I am not giving in to those because I probably made it up in my head hahaha it's sad but I'm pretty sure my mind so badly wants to feel something or see some sort of sign that I totally make it up in my head and trick myself into thinking I'm feeling something I'm not. Gosh, am I crazy?? I am doing my best NOT to think about things... I've been reading a lot but even then my mind will start thinking about ttc and I won't remember what I just read. Lol

As far as testing out the trigger... Today I am 9dp trigger. I am still getting faint positives. It wasn't any lighter than yesterdays test. It was actually about the same. I wish it would turn negative though... I WANT to know that the hCG is out of my system. Lol Crazy week and ibwill be thankful when it is over :)

Hope you all are doing wonderful!!

Cntrygrl- when is your next scan? Next time you have one you should bless us with an ultrasound pic of your little bean :)

Noele-- My next scan is actually this Friday. It's the Nuchal Translucency test. It tests for Down Syndrome. I wasn't going to do the test, but it's the only way I get to see the baby before the gender scan. Hoping the tests not going negative is a good sign as it was for me. I'm not sure which tests you are using, but I still had a faint line with dollar store brand then the line got darker instead of going away.

Cntrygrl- I'd probably do the same with the test just so I could see the baby :) I am using the Wondfo brand. Internet cheapies. I've heard they are very sensitive so maybe that is why I am still getting faints? Hoping for the best though and that maybe the same thing that happened to you could happen to me :) not counting on it though as we all know we have to keep that guard up most of the time!

I'm feeling excited for you noele and your definitely not crazy! I
Hoping like cntrygl said the tests will just stay positive, at what dpo should they go negative before they go positive for a bfp?

It can take anywhere from 5-10days depending on how quickly your body metabolizes it. I had my trigger shot on January 21st and had the IUI on January 22nd, on January 31st I still had a squinter of a line. So that's 10dpt, but after that it started to get darker.

Thanks for the info cntrygrl, it's interesting to know as im not too sure on triggers etc
How many days last trigger are you noele?

Star- I am 9 days past trigger and 7dpo. I'm so anxious! Part of me really wants the hpts to turn negative so that way if I do get a bfp after that than I will know it is a real bfp but at the same time I don't want the lines to go away because then I am worried I won't see a second line again... Lol worst tww ever! I knew this trigger shot was going to drive me crazy! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->