Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Hey ladies! Good morning :) Well I had another faint bfp but it was no darker than yesterdays it was about the exact same. I am now 10 dpt and 8dpo. I will be expecting AF between Sunday & Tuesday! I'm hoping to try and forget about the stupid trigger shot today since it is continuing not to do anything but stay the exact same... I will keep testing every morning until it is negative or gets darker. But if it is still there around 12/13 dpt than I will buy a different brand and see what it does.

Hoping you all are having a wonderful day :)

Sounding good noele, praying af stays away

I'm CD29 today and no sore boobs or anything so I'm obviously in for a long cycle, oh well I dont even care now,just want to wait for the ivf

Hi all, have you tested today noele?

Still nothing happening here!

Star- Good morning! I have tested again today and the second line was practically gone. Maybe if you squinted you could see the faintest of faint lines. But I am counting it negative and am actually happy to know the trigger is out of my system. Today is 11 dpt so now I will have an idea next cycle. But I am still hopeful this month because I am only 9dpo and there is still a good chance. 9dpo is pretty early to get a bfp. I know some women do but I think most women get their bfps a little later. My chart is looking good too (I think) I will keep testing every morning with hpts. Lol This tww will go down as the longest tww of my life. Jeez at least next time I get the trigger I don't think I will be this crazy be I will know what to expect. Oh and I do have my pre-af acne, backache... But we all know that really means nothing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! :)

Btw, I am kind of bummed that Howarthhopes never came back to update us after mentioning getting her bfp. Hoping she had good beta results!

Cntrygrl- Have fun seeing your baby at the scan today :) I hope the test goes good!

I agree, 9dpo is way early so still feeling hopeful for you, the 2ww mist be hard for you this time as its something new, I think I'm going to be awful after the ivf, I dont know how ill cope if it doesnt work, theres a one in three chance of it working so I'll have to try and stay positive and believe it is going to work
How was scan cntrygrl?

Hi ladies...I see that this thread was created over a year ago, but I see it's still pretty active. Wondering if you don't mind me jumping in?

My husband and I have been TTC for over two years now. We have done 4 rounds of clomid (with one resulting in a m/c), but then decided to take a few months off. We ended up taking 8 months off from "trying" and are now attempting our 5th round of clomid (took the first dose yesterday). I'm just looking for some gals to buddy up with :flower:.

Hi Ladies, sorry I have been MIA, but This past week has been rather hectic and stressful!

Noele-Wow! I have such a good feeling that this is definitely going to be it for you. All the tests seem encouraging!! Im not very clued up on trigger shots, but I'm thinking that maybe the test are still reading HCG, because you may have natural HCG building up in your system due to pregnancy?
I'm holding thumbs for you!!! Did you say you get a BFP on POAS test? Ooooooh, I'm so excited for you!

Star - congrats on your first steps to IVF. My thoughts will be with you every step of the way. Otherwise how have you been doing?

Cntrygrl - how did your scan go yesterday? I agree with the other ladies, please pretty please post of pic of your scan of the little one!!

Hi ladies...I see that this thread was created over a year ago, but I see it's still pretty active. Wondering if you don't mind me jumping in?

My husband and I have been TTC for over two years now. We have done 4 rounds of clomid (with one resulting in a m/c), but then decided to take a few months off. We ended up taking 8 months off from "trying" and are now attempting our 5th round of clomid (took the first dose yesterday). I'm just looking for some gals to buddy up with :flower:.

Hi HopefulInNL! Welcome, you are in the right place, as these ladies have really been the best friends and therapy I could've ever asked for!! It is so wonderful to be able to vent to other people that understand what you are going through. I was getting so fed up with life and talking to my friends and family,as they would always say the same thing, "don't be so obsessed" or "it will happen when the time is right". Arrrrrgh, but they just didnt get it :dohh: And then when I finally reached my tether I found this forum, and it gave me such hope and enthusiasm! And in turned out to be a rather lucky place for me :happydance:

So after that whole long speech LOL! Welcome :flower:, and I wish the best of luck for this cycle !

Hi Ladies, as I mentioned before sorry for being MIA....... Here is an update on what happended last week. After I got my BFP, and then BFN and then again BFP, I finally decided to rather get a blood test done, as these POAS tests were driving me crazy!!! My blood work came back at 32mUI/mL which was very low, but then I was still due for my AF in two days time. So doc recommended that I have the HCG Beta test done again in a few days. So I kept on testing POAS every morning, ClearBlue digi test was the only test with BFP and rest nothing. And to top it off I had the most awful pain which seemed like my ovaries were on fire!!! Not all the time, but when it did get sore, it was was really painful. So in tears and disheartened, I took the day off on thursday and went to the doc, as was fearful of ectopic. It turns out I have ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome from the clomid!! And because I released so many eggs in one cycle, my ovaries are all swollen! Which makes sense because I had the same pain two days after I ovulated, which apparently if you conceive while having OHSS, the symptoms continue through the pregnancy until about 8 weeks.
I also got my other blood test results from retest yesterday, and the count has gone up to 171!!! And I am about 4w1d preggies :happydance:

I'm still hoping and praying that this is a sticky bean (or beans), and that they have found a comfy cosy place in the right place for the next 9 months *fingers crossed*

I am thinking of apyou all and wish you get your BFP's soon :hugs:

Hello, I'm new here but am also on 3rd round of clomid 50mg. No luck so far. 1st round I didn't ovulate. Second round I got a faint line on the opk but the bbt never changed. Although I did miscarry Third round currently going through it and nothing so far. Just playing the waiting game. We have been trying to convince for 18 months... the clomid makes me extremely gassy and my nipples hurt like a mad man!!! My husband and I did the deed yesterday and I am on cd16 and I experienced spotting after. Twice once about an hour after the second time about 6 hours later. It was bright red but it wasn't a lot. Anyone else experience this?

Star- Yes this tww has been very hard and it is because we tried something new! I'm ready for it to be over now... I don't 'feel' like this is the month but at the same time I do 'feel' different like something in the back of my mind won't let me lose any bit of hope. Sorry if that doesn't make sense... Just got done working a 16hours shift so I am out of sorts tonight!

Oh and I've heard ivf gives healthy couples at 65-70% chance of conceiving :) I'd say those odds are pretty good!! So definitely stay positive.

Cntrygrl- How'd the scan go? :)

Howarthhopes- Yay so happy it is official!! Congratulations to you :) Sorry to hear about the pain from the OHSS what are they doing to treat it? Can they even do anything for it?

HopefulInNL- Welcome!! You've definitely found the right place. Your probably excited to be back in the game after such a long break :) Will you be going in for a follicle scan? Are you being monitored?

Amber122386- Hi and Welcome! So sorry to hear about your miscarriage! You are right the waiting game does suck unfortunately it's all a waiting game lol we either wait to ovulate or wait for AF and it just keeps going round and round until we get our bfps!! About your spotting... Since you are CD 16 I am assuming it could be ovulation spotting?! When do you normally ovulate and are you tracking ovulation with bbt or opks? I've never experienced it but I've heard of other women who have. Best of luck to you this cycle! Hoping you get a bfp :)

AFM- Holy cow did my temp take a massive nose dive this morning... Not sure if my temp have ever dropped that much in one day! I half expected AF to show up after seeing that low temp this morning. Today is 10dpo and 12dpt and AGAIN and I had that ghost of a faint line on a hpt this morning and tonight (serious addict) I counted the test as negative yesterday because the second line is soooooooooooo faint the a normal person wouldn't see it but I am a LTTTC'er and I know how to squint my eyes just right to see it lol so I'm not sure what to think. My gut is telling me that it is left over hCG from the trigger. All I can do is keep testing right? Haha a normal person would just wait until AF showed but not me ;-) curious to see where my temp will be at in the morning. I might be a little bummed if it stays low.

I will update again tomorrow!! Worst tww ever........

Howarth, all sounding really good, apart from the pain, just keep your fluids up and rest esp excited for you!

Welcome hopeful, sorry to hear of the mc, good your back on track with ttc, how many Clomid cycles are you doing?

Welcome amber, good luck with this cycle, ive had random spotting after dtd,sometimes mid cycle, sometimes near af time but I think it's common with the Clomid
Sorry to hear of your miscarriage

Noele, did you say your test was negative but a hint of a line today? Really hoping it is good news,, I know what you mean about being able to see the faintest of lines as a lttcer!
Looking forward to tomorrow's test :) sending you all the luck In the world

Afm, CD32 today and nothing going on whatsoever!

Actually I think my boobs have started hurting today so I'll expect af in 7-10 days :(

Star- As of last night I was still getting the faintest of faint lines but then this morning (13dpt/11dpo) I got my first BFN since the trigger. So I guess it took 13dpt to be completely out of my system. My temp dropped again. I'm still holding out a tiny bit of hope but feel like AF could show today and if not then I am assuming it will show tomorrow. I really hope AF doesn't show today because that would give me only a 10 day luteal phase which seems really short and I think that is another problem in itself. I always have shorter luteal phases about 11-13 days which is shorter than the typical 14 days. I'm wondering if I should be taking something to try to make my lp last longer??

Sorry to hear you think AF is about to show. Damn that witch ;-) Well when AF does show just remember it will probably be your last cycle before starting IVF :)

And of course AF just showed :-( 10 day luteal phase?? Gosh that seems really short... I am extremely bummed but I'm not going to give up. I guess I will be going in for a CD 3 scan to check for cysts... Praying I don't and can continue ttc with meds and trigger this cycle. But now I have to scrounge up 200$ for another trigger shot! Wish I had good insurance. I already owe almost 3000$ just from the freaking ultrasounds. I wish I could skip the cycle day 3 scan but I know that could be bad incase I had a cyst. I'm not going to count today as day 1 of new cycle yet.. because I am not sure if I will just be spotting today or if it will turn into full flow.

Anyways, thanks for all of your support ladies!! This was a terrible tww for me. I knew it would be. At least this next cycle I should be more relaxed.

Sorry noele about af, I really hoped this was it for you, isn't it vitamin b6 that is used to lengthen lp? I think it is and sure there will be lots of info on here about it
Its terrible how much you have to pay, do you have a certain amount of time to pay it in?
Lets hope you dont have any cysts and can start a new cycle and I agree this time you will be more relaxed and know what to expect

I hope this is my last cycle before ivf, ive got to do my fsh and lh blood test on day 3 this cycle so they have a more updated result for the ivf, glad af will be here sooner rather than later in case they are waiting on it

Im going to have an early night today,last night we had a bbq at my dad's house as the sale will be completed next week so was our last chance :( be so sad to see it go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->