Clomid round 3 anyone else?

My husband and I have decided to skip medicated cycles this month since we are becoming foster parents.

Noele-- Yes your doctor can send you script right to them. They always seemed to be well priced.

Noele-- Who do you get your meds through? I had used freedom fertility unil my insurance required me to use their pharmacy. You may want to look into prices with them if you aren't already using them. I don't know how your doctor can say IUI doesn't improve your chances more. It puts a higher number of sperm right where they should be. There's no getting lost in the many cervix tunnels etc. My DH had great numbers also except for this last time and it still worked.

My RE told me the same thing, that IUI wouldn't increase my chances by much... he said 1% chance of conceiving naturally and 5% with IUI..

Cntrygrl, what was your dosage of menopur? and how many follies did you release? I would die for twins but my doctor is super against it..

hi
noele, yes I did test again today and another indent line so must be crappy tests, well they are as they were so cheap, I want to use them up before the ivf though as the last thing I need is those crappy things lying around waiting to get my hopes up!
glad you saved money without the ultrasound, im sure if your dr was concerned about cysts he would have recommended it wouldn't he?
My FS said roughly the same thing about iui, he said we would have around a 15% chance or 30-35% chance with ivf, which doesn't sound great but as would be paying for the iui may as well go straight for ivf and hope for the best
My boobs hurt, have quite a bit of CM and thrush which I got a lot whilst on the clomid so must be hormone changes, I think AF will be here between 38-42 and im CD35 today

Got such a headache today but we've had to pull out of our new house, it seems to have problems structurally so now we have to find something else or risk losing our buyers, at the moment I feel like not doing anything and staying where we are but we have our buyers now and I want to live on a quieter road

Danni, how is the fostering going? does the whole process of becoming foster parents take long?

Hal, where are you in your cycle?

Cntrygrl, hope things are well with you and little one, will you be finding out the sex?

Cntrygrl- I checked out freedomfertility and heard mixed reviews that kind of worried me. But the cost of my prescription would only be 88$ vs 279.99$ at my current pharmacy. In one of the reviews I read said they got the same prescription from Walgreens and it was cheaper than freedom fertility so I got a hold of Walgreens pharmacy to get a quote for the same meds and only 80$ at Walgreens so I am definitely going with them and I feel more comfortable that they are local for me vs across the country. Thanks for the recommendation though :) I would not have found out about Walgreens without looking up freedomfertility! So it worked out :) Well I'm hoping so anyways. My prescription was already for pick up at my current pharmacy so the new pharmacy said they would call them for a transfer. I'm not 100% sure they are the exact same brand but they are the same thing. I don't know if different brand names will make s difference. I told the pharmacist that if the price was more than the 80$ he quoted me than I'd like him to call me back first before charging my account. Haven't heard anything back yet so hoping that is a good sign...

Star- that's sucks about those stupid tests. I have cheap ones two. Mine are almost out and I don't think I will order more.

Star- it's going well. We are doing our 36 hours of training classes now. Last one is may 1st so hopefully will be licensed by beginning of June

Star-- We are definitely finding out the sex of the baby.

Noele-- I'm glad you found it cheaper! Makes all the difference in the world.

Hale-- It was 1 vial of menopur, 1 vial of Bravelle, and 5cc of Lupron... I had a total of 12 follicles ranging from 20mm-9mm. I triggered on day 10 and on day 9 only did the Bravelle and Lupron because they were afraid of more follicles maturing. They had to have the discussion about multiple reduction since I had so many follicles.

Hal, I'm still waiting for my first appointment to arrive in the post, so annoying everyday when the post is delivered and it isn't there!

Hal, I'm still waiting for my first appointment to arrive in the post, so annoying everyday when the post is delivered and it isn't there!

Sorry, but I don't understand... what do you mean "waiting for my first appointment to arrive in the post"?

Hi, ive been having my appointments at my local hospital and all appointments come through by letter in the post, the ivf is going to be at another hospital further away as it is a proper fertility clinic and where I live anything more complicated has to be done at hospital further away
All our test results and information has been transferred there and when they have an available appointment they will send a letter out, hopefully not long now!

Hi how is everyone?
I'm CD37 ,lots of white cm and boobs killing, tested again today and can see a shadow of line but dont think there is colour so probs an evap or indent, I'll keep testing anyway til af just to get rid of them!

Star- This is so strange about your shadow and indent tests... Ha! If I were you I would have already bought a couple different brands just to put my mind at ease!

I am good! One week from today until I have my CD 13 scan :) Hoping it goes good and the trigger shot works out this time!

They're so irritating, I have got 2 other supermarket brand tests but just using the cheapies for fun , my AF always shows in the end

Sure your scan will be fine you'll get the trigger then your bfp!

Af arrived today, CD40 boo! No appointment yet but no post as Easter
Where is everyone in their cycles?

Good morning ladies! Hope you are all doing well.

Star- Sorry to hear about AF!! Hoping you get your letter asap!!

AFM- Nothing going on. I think I am CD 9 today and just waiting for Friday. Just have a case of the Mondays today... Lol

Hi Ladies!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend with your loved ones? I've just gotten back from a "needed" vacation by the coast.

Star- I'm so sorry to hear AF arrived. Try to stay optimistic, as I'm sure everything will work out fine with the IVF route. how did the move go?

Noele - I'm holding thumbs for you for this cycle!! And good luck for your scan, I'm sure it'll put your mind at ease once it has been done.

CntryGrl - How are you feeling? How is your sweet lil growing pumpkin??
My OHSS seems to be getting better, as the cramps have definitely eased up, only thing is I'm sooooooo bloated, I swear I look 5 months pregnant already!!! Do you think this is normal? I'm looking forward to my 7 week scan next week Friday, as it will definitely put my mind at ease. I Still pray every morning and every evening that my little bean (or beans, as my FS Suspects) is a little sticky bean/beans!!!

Ladies, I wish you all get your BFP's soon...x x x

Howarth-- It's completely normal with the bloating. I had the same thing. Mine has finally gone away and it's all baby now. I really can't complain as I've had a fairly easy pregnancy so far. Good Luck with your appointment on Friday!

So the person that was going to buy the rest of my meds has decided to go with an egg donor. I will sell everything I have left for $300 Bravelle, Menopur, Lupron (which has been refrigerated) along with needles. If anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->