• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid round 7-12, any success stories?

hehehe I know!!! the witch is a blessing sometimes :haha: Ive taken my first mound of tablets today lol 3 bloody awful tablets that dissolve in your mouth before you've even swallowed them! Either that or they stick in your throat for ages - thats whats happening to me at the moment :hissy:

Ive been working all weekend, but im off 2moro and tuesday , hopeing to deliver some xmas prezzies. Then putting stuff in the loft and tidying our second bedroom if we have time!! My mums coming round to look after Sam so we can get on with stuff and DH has a days Holiday. Hopefully we wont need to rush round doing stuff at the last moment. Ive not long heard my first christmassy song (which I cant quite believe) So im starting to feel a bit more festive now :) Hows ur weekend gone?

Are you working over Christmas and New Year? Ive got a few days off here and there but mainly working over it lol, not a lot I can do about it really :shrug::help:

Have you worked out your next testing day? I think Im obsessing a bit caus I have - Sat 12th Jan :) Im counting down the days and trying to be optimistic about this month. xx

:hugs::wine:

Hi:)
I have had a lovely weekend thankyou, finished buying our last few bits for xmas and delivered everyones pressies.
I work at a school so I only work term time, friday is my last day at work til 7th jan. That is rubbish that you have to work:( you will just have to make the most of your days off:):)
No I haven't worked it out yet. I'm not really sure when I will ovulate, or if I will:dunno:
I'm going to stock up on ovulation tests. This is my last chance really as hubby goes away in March and will be away a lot before that.
Xx

Bet ur glad ur all finished now, ive still got2 deliver all ours :( cant really be bothered but I want them outta the way b4 this fri as im off sat sun and xmas eve then back till the 2nd.

Oooo ur so lucky :) Im hoping to get onto days when Samuels old enough to go to school- I work at a life line centre for the council. As i work nights I also work the weekend days sometimes too plus all bank holidays which sucks.

fxed that it works this month for you then!! When do u start using the opk after uve taken the clomid? :D

Im thinking of taking evening primrose oil this month, i bought some yesterday plus baby aspirin but I cant take the aspirin as Im being monitored for my thyriod and it interferes with the test results. Ive heard that you use the EPO till ovulation as it helps to prevent hostile cm. Have you ever tried it?

Im def going to have a :wine: tonight havent had any for ages so think i may :lol: didnt get to have any on sun so i have to make up for that hahaha

:hugs:

Hi plex :)
Today is last day of clomid and af has pretty much gone. Will prob start to test from tomoro as I like to see the lines gradually getting darker so I feel like something is happening. And I wouldn't want to risk missing O. Just hopine that I actually O this month.
I tried evening primrose oil on my break from clomid and it was really good. My skin cleared up (I have eczema) and my boobs didn't hurt as much as normal, and I don't think I was as moody either haha! I stopped taking it as I wasn't sure if we could take it along with clomid?? Is it ok to take with clomid??
Do you use ovulation tests? Have you tried charting bbt?
My job is ideal for me as I don't live near family and hubby is always away so I'm off with the kids when they are on school hols. Do you find it difficult doing nights with a little one??
Xx

Heya, I hadnt checked before I bought the EPO, so checked last night and no its not good to take whilst on clomid as it raises eastrogen apparently and clomids job is to fool the brain into not producing enough :dohh: Thanks for asking cos i wouldnt have looked otherwise xx :D I may get some pre-seed for next cycle if no joy this round.

You having many side effects yet? Ive had a few hot flashes and sore boobs - i didnt expect sore boobs to be a side effect :lol: Ive just got todays and tomorrows tablets left then ill be testing too to see whats occuring. Ill be glad to have finished them tbh.

Fxed u ov this month :) I suppose if its not meant to be this month for u, the following months wud be pot-luck as ur hubbys away alot? Really hope it happens for u both this month :hugs:

I have tried tracking my bbt but as my sleep pattern is different every day/week it doesnt work for me. So ill just be relying on the opks and my trigger to work.

I love my job but i dont like it very much at the moment, Ive found it hard since going back in June as alot has changed, but i work compressed hours for three weeks then have a week off so that helps ALOT. I think Ive made my mind up though to look for a day job whens he goes to school so I'll be keeping my eyes open :)

Im due to work tonight and dont want to go in :( oh well, gotta do what i gotta do i suppose :shrug:

When do u break up for the holidays? x

Hi:)
I thought I would give the pre-seed a go too but I bought concieve plus. I only bought that one cos it was cheaper lol I have had it for few months now but not used it, might give it a shot this month.
I haven't had any side effects yet. Maybe been a little moody!
Do you find that your lines get gradially darker or do you just get a pos?
In march he goes away til end of sept:( won't see him for 6 months. Its going to be hard. And by then it will of been 4 years since starting ttc.
I break up on friday and I can't wait. Going to be making the most of my time with hubby and kids. They don't quite understand how long 6 months is.
Xxx

i'll have a look for some of that stuff lol I like saving my pennies when i can :)
Well ive only really used them last month and i saw the gradual dissapearing of the line lol so will be interested to see the progression too. Think its a good idea to start poas the day after the last clomid until u get a + thanks!:thumbup:
Only a couple of days till ur off now :D How exciting!! Hope you all have a lovely time xx
6months is soooo long :( youll have plenty to keep you occupied in that time though im sure, obviously ull miss him so much tho :hugs:
I never asked - do u chart bbt?

Thanks. I hope you have a lovely christmas too! :)
I have been feeling increasingly moody and getting a lot of movement and pains in my ovaries, really hoping its a good sign that somethings happening.
How are you feeling? Xx

:hi: Cheers hun :) im looking forward2 it all now too :)
Ive been getting a sharp pain in my right side and still having the hot flashes. Are vivid dreams a side effect too? lol Ive had some really weird dreams lately :wacko: Ive done three opks so far and theyre starting to go dark already! im only on cd8!! Not quite there yet but definatley darker than yesterday. Im wondering how short my cycle will be this month now im on a higher dose? It was 29days on the 100mg so who knows! I may not even need to take the ovitrelle whoop whoop!! hahaha
Hows ur opks looking?
xx

Hi. That's brilliant plex:) fxd that you ovulate soon and don't need the ovitrelle.
I'm on cd 11 and the tests have got darker since cd 7. Still not dark enough tho. I usually get a pos on cd 26. Xx

cd26 is a long wait4 u! think im on cd10 now, still not a +opk so im thinking I will need the injection after all :pop:poor me! Hopefully not though lolol :) Gave Samuel a present early today, now I have to try to wait till tomorrow to open the rest.....dont know if i'll manage the wait:nope:
Still no more side effects at the moment, Im quite happy about that though as I had loads of side effects on the 100mg so thought id have more on 150mg :thumbup:
How are you getting along?
These next couple of weeks are the ones for me and dh to get busy on :blush: thing is i enjoy my:sleep: too much! oh well it has to be done lol Its funny how everything turns into a chore even the fun stuff :haha:
Ive gotta ask my mum to give me my injection Thur if I havent o'd b4.

Its almost Christmas!!!!!! :xmas5::xmas8::xmas4::xmas7:

stabbing myself today :( so i guess im not ov'ing on my own this month :shrug:
Should really rephrase that first part.....my mum will be stabbing me today cos im too chicken and so's hubby :haha: x

Hi ples.
Hope you all had a lovely xmas!
Sorry to hear that:(
I guess you will be busy the next few days ;) lol
I'm cd 15 and still no pos opk:( I really felt like things were happening. I read that you should ovulate between 5 and 10 days of last clomid pill. If that's true then tomoro is day 10. I really thought this could be my month. Xx

Had a lovely xmas thanx hun, weve been having our christmas day today and I feel proper stuffed lol Hows ur holidays going? Hope uve had/having a great time! U still gotta week off? im back inwerk 2mora till 2nd Jan.

:hugs: really hope its ur month too hun :hugs: maybe u'll be just ov'ing a bit later? have u had this before and ov'ed later? x

Hi:wave:
I'm having a lovely time thanks:)
Yes, me ans hubby still have a week off:)
Have you had a pos yet?
I have extra clomid that the docs gave me after my lap and dye, I'm considering upping my dose to 150mg without telling the docs. Do you think that would be safe? What do you think?
Hope your well
Xxx

:flower::flower::flower:

Id assume itd be fine as long as u dont have a cyst problem =) weird thing to say i know but ive got the normal pcos cysts but theyve never got too big through clomid. My consultant never even scanned me after my 6 cycles of the 100mg before starting me on the 150mg!! I guess I wud have symptoms of a large cyst if i had one? I doubt one cycle wud hurt. Just see how u go - it depends on how u feel about it though, ive considered reducing my dose to 50mg as that was the dose that worked for me the first time round. Let me know what u do and how it works out! =)
I had my ovitrelle yesterday and have had a +opk today so we tried to dtd but dh kept getting distracted - think the pressures a bit much with him knowing where i am in my cycle. I had to tell him my mum was coming round to inject me yesterday all cos im a bad liar and couldnt think up an excuse so just told him straight. Over the past cycles i havent told him whats what so we managed to dtd withmore or less no problems. We bought an at home insemination kit and ive had to use that yesterday and today so im not too hopeful about this month.

Sorry for rambling and the TMI lol :haha:

Have u had a +opk yet?

Well I am not bk at hopsital til may and don't really want to wait that long.
I'm not sure what to do as I'm not even sure if hubby will be here next cycle but if there is a chance I don't want to miss it. I think I might just go for it and take 150mg. Will see nearer the time tho.
So your at work til 2nd jan. Do you usually go out for new years eve?
That's ashame about the bd'ing. I guess the men feel under a lot of pressure:( fxd for you, it only takes one sperm! :)
We have been staying with family a lot and finding it hard to bd. I aint had a pos yet but I still like to bd at least every other day incase I miss surge on opk.
What sort of opk do you use?
Xxx

See how u feel closer to the time then decide, I agree though I wouldnt want to miss an opportunity :) u'll just have to keep an eye on how ur feeling xx

I used to like to stay up on new years eve so will still do that just not have a lot to drink :( shame Its been a while since ive been tiddly :haha:

Ive had a couple of +opks now so think Ive already ov'ed - now the TWW begins! :happydance: We've bd'ed like that thursday, yesterday and today - its weird I have a good feeling about this month! dont know why though :shrug: I think hubby un I wud have major problems bd'ing at another house and it wouldnt be just him! - glad we're at home lol.

I use the one step opk - theyre the green ones and i bought a load of them as theyre internet cheapies from amazon - what type do u use?
fxd u ov soon :)

I hope your tww goes fast!:)
I still have not had a pos, my tests are actually going lighter. I actually thought I was ovulating around boxing day but had no pos opk and I have not had the usual sore boobs I get. Think I'm going to give up on this month.
I use some from bodycare. I have tried a few and like them the best xx

:( hope u do ov this month hun :hugs: Did you bd around boxing day just in case? If u did u cud still be in wid a chance :)
How much are the opks from there?

I feel quite achey today and look about 6 months pregnant!! Im hopeing this bloated feeling goes soon as I hate it, makes me feel a bit :wacko: I have plenty of symptoms but have to try to ignore them all as it the trigger shot talking lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->