• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid round 7-12, any success stories?

They are £2.99 for 5 but sometimes they have same ones in home bargains for £1.99.
We managed to bd every other day ;)
So the ovitrelle gives you symptoms as well as clomid, that really sucks!xxx

:D fantastic news hun :D Least youve covered possible ov time :D
I know! I hate feeling pregnant every month but not actually 'be' pregnant :( it makes me go mad analysing every little feeling :wacko:
Thats not a bad price for them - u ever got any off amazon? I mainly get mine off there and seem to be ok. Any +opks yet?
I was brave and cut my lil boys hair yesterday =) dont look too bad lol he was wriggling about alot though haha xx

Happy New Year:)
Well done on the haircut ;)
Yesterday I had a lot of pains in both sides and when I did an opk it was almost pos! I think today may actually be pos. I will let you know.
I have been finding it hard to sleep, I remember that I usually have trouble sleeping when taking clomid. Have you ever had that?xxx

YAY!!!!!:happydance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::xmas8: :D Sooooooo glad uve def ov'ed this month - fantastic news :D now get busy! lmao :haha:

Happy New Year to u too :hugs::drunk:

Strangely Ive not been sleeping too bad this cycle - the only trouble I have is on the nights before a day shift :wacko: like last night:dohh: Im all achey again - Ive had constant +opks since Fri so dont know whats going on?

:hugs: xx

I tested and the edge of the line was def as dark as control line. Does that count as pos? The rest of line was very nearly as dark.
I have had that before, I had 5 days of pos opk's, don't really know why. Sorry.
Hope your ok :) xxx

sounds gud to me hun :) :thumbup:

I need to calm down a bit ive had a stressful day :( Theres a guy at work, well he works on the other side of our building and he been pestering me all shift (im still at work) Thing is hes a nice guy who i think is a little lonely and trying too hard to find friends. He was at my station for nearly an hour several times i started work at 230 and he went home at 530 and practically all that time he was trying to talk to me whilst im TRYING to work!! He gave me his email and then tried to give me his phone number - which I refused him to give me. Since then a friend of mine(male) who works with this bloke came on duty and the other bloke went home. This is the worst part - i found myself bad-mouthing this guy and now i feel awful as I know he was out of order but dont want to get him into trouble - i just want him to leave me alone! He also (creepy) looks through the crack of the door at myself and my colleagues then quickly moves away if hes caught. Sorry for venting there I really needed to offload lol :( :growlmad:
I was quite happy till i came to work & I was promising myself that I would not have a stressy month too......looks like thats not gunna happen now.

Hi plex.
Omg. Not surprised you feel stressed out. I bet it makes you relieved to get home!
:hugs:
It sounds very creepy! You shouldn't have to put up with harrassment like that, and getting spied on. :(
Xxx

Hi plex.
Omg. Not surprised you feel stressed out. I bet it makes you relieved to get home!
It sounds very creepy! You shouldn't have to put up with harrassment like that, and getting spied on. :(
Xxx

I lost a lotta sleep stressing out ova that last night ill tell u :dohh: stupid brain wudnt switch off:nope:
Anyway I spoke to my manager at work and my male colleague told her what had happened and he wont be coming back anymore (hes a temp) they will be moving him off site. Apparently other women have put complaints in about him. So he wont be there when i go back to work thank god!! I can now try and chill out if i can!!

Im feeling really achey today and have tested and my trigger is outta my system now so if i see another line i know itll be a true bfp :)
How r u feelin? just readin back on our old posts and i see that u had pains on both sides around ur ov time.....twins? :winkwink: wud u like twins? I think id love it :D

:hugs: xxx

Hi. I'm glad you have sorted it out, now you can relax and don't have to worry about work :)
I have been trying that long that I think if I had twins I would love it. Would prefer 1 tho lol
My opks have gone bk to light, could hardly see it today.
Xxx

Yeah me too, dont think i wudve been able to relax at all if he were still there:(
I think i wud love twins but whether I cud cope with the pressures of a twin pregnancy and after they were born whilst looking after a toddler is another matter entirely lol.
When r u going to test?
I was gutted yesterday, my lb went ALL day without his nap :cry: I need time to grieve and mourn for the lack of his nap - I need his nap time more than he does :haha: Although he did have a nap today and slept4 2.5hrs!! :D happy days, hopefully it was just a one off yesterday for quite a while maybe till hes 3 :)

I haven't thought about when to test, I'm not feeling very positive at the moment. Have you eer had pos opk and not ovulated? I'm now onvinced that nothing will happen this momth. Usually I get really sore boobs a few days before opk and I have had nothinhg!
Hope fully was a one off, I remember missing the naps lol

Ive only really started doing the opk the last couple of months - i assume i have been oving but sometimes i get crampy and sometimes i dont every month is different which is REALLY annoying as i never know what is a good sign and what is not :wacko:
fxd u did ov this month hun :hugs:
Im really trying to be positive about this month even though we only did at home insemination I want this to be my month, having said that i wont be surprised to get a :bfn: guess im just used to seeing that lol
Sam had a nap yesterday for 2.5hrs!!!!!! and i think hes settling himself for his nap today :) happy days!! :happydance: maybe yesterday was just a one off? fxd he doesnt properly drop it until he's closer to three than two :D xx

Hi. When are you going to test??
On ff it says to test on 16th. I already feel. Its going to be bfn!
What date will you test?x

ive already strted testing with internet cheapies lol obviously im still getting bfn, im 8/9dpo today so will be testing properly on the 12th x

:hi: hiya :D Ive had something different this month - nosebleeds!! Had one yesterday and today, I used to have them a lot when i was younger but not had any in many years! Is that a good sign do u think? Im still pretty crampy/achey all around my middle too. Ive had a slight icky feeling too but i think that may just be in my head lolol :dohh: I tested again today and of course I gotta :bfn: double :dohh: :haha: If I dont get my bfp this month i'm going to arrange to have my chromasome tests done. Its awful yunno with every month I get more and more hopeful and convinced THIS is the month :cry: will be happy when this waiting :coffee: games over :D

Hows things with u? xx :hugs:

hello:flower:
im feeling exactly the same, cant wait to not have to keep going thru this! i get hopefuyl every month just to be let down every time. had enough:growlmad:
im not sure about the nosebleeds, have you googled it?
dont be discouraged by bfn, your still early arent you?
i have a cheapie in my drawer calling my name lol xxxx

hello:flower:
im feeling exactly the same, cant wait to not have to keep going thru this! i get hopefuyl every month just to be let down every time. had enough:growlmad:
im not sure about the nosebleeds, have you googled it?
dont be discouraged by bfn, your still early arent you?
i have a cheapie in my drawer calling my name lol xxxx

haha go get that cheapie :flower:
Its horrible as I hear myself saying it wont be this month and acting all ok about it when inside im thinking this is it - this has to be 'the' sign that means im pregnant when all im doing is torturing myself and sendin myself a little loopy in the process :wacko: lol
Im going to google it - have heard that it may be a good sign but im going to see how much of a reliable good sign it may or may not be :)
Yeah im only 10dpo at the mo so i know its still 50/50 ill get my bfp today.
will be testing this evening as well haha xxx :thumbup:

:hugs: I did another one too - bfn :dohh: xx

Hi plex :)
How are you?
I feel really crappy today, been boiling hot but freezing all night:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116