• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid round 7-12, any success stories?

:hi::flower: Im feeling pretty achey at the moment tbh my legs ache and my middle, feel like ive pulled something :wacko: Im wondering if i shud test again today for like the THIRD time lol mind u I have to stay up till an ungodly hr anyway so what the heck??!!?? :haha:
:hugs: hope ur startin to feel beta hun :hugs: Did u say whether uve been chartin ur temps or not? xxx

Did you test again??
I feel nothing, usually I get sore boobs but nothing this month. Don't know if that's good or bad?
No I don't temp cos I always forget lol
Xxx

Feel a bit fed up at the moment - I tested yesterday and got a half dark line and half light line, then this morning i tested again and got a bfn, im a bit confused to be honest Ive been testing since 7dpo and had bfn up until yesterday - u reckon its a chemical? Im unsure as i thought i wud see a progression from light to dark to light to neg if it was a chemical....... I dunno really :shrug:
Possibly If u feel different it cud be a good sign :)
I feel pretty sick and achey but am chalking it up to my mind playing tricks on me
How u feeling today? xx

hi. im sorry plex:( have you tested again?
how do you feel today? still sick?
i checked ff and im 8dpo. i already feel out this month, i think i may take 150mg clomid next cycle
xxx

yeah ive tested far too much lol all stark negatives :( I started spotting yesterday too i guess af will be visiting me a day or so earlier than i expected. I'll keep testing but i feel the same as u - i feel like its not my month. Ive even emailed the hospital to try to get my chromosome tests sorted asap. For some reason i dont think the clomid will work for me at all. Thankfully if the results come back soon i can get started on the egg sharing sooner rather than later :) Dont really want it to be that invasive but at this point im willing to try anything lol. I am feeling a bit icky and all af type crampy, my bb also ache.
Still a few days for u to go yet - how many dpo are u when u usually get ur af? Im always about 15dpo. Im 13/14dpo today. We have to remember it not over till af arrives :D
Ive now got a couple of clear blue tests waiting for me :test: hahaha Im at werk now but will test 2moro :) xx :hugs:

Well it was definatley a chemical - I knew i felt pregnant, bummer..... af arrived today - im still testing just in case. Ive been thinking alot about what i want to do and im swaying towards just stopping the clomid and waiting to egg share. Im really feeling quite fed up and moody. My boobs still hurt and im pissed off!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

sorry bout that :dohh: lolol, feel a bit better now :)
My af was 27 days this month so two days shorter than my other clomid cycles.
I sent my email off to the hospital this morning about booking that test so now im playing the waiting game.

How r u doing? U feeling any symptoms at all? Im keeping my fxd for u hun!! :thumbup: xx

Hi plex, im so sorry:(:(
have you decided to have a break from the clomid or are you going to carry on til egg sharing?
i really feel for you!
i came on today, starting next round clomid tomoro. that makes this cycle 31 days xxx
:flower::hugs::flower:

Thanx hun :hugs: sorry it wasnt ur month either - I felt so hopeful for us both!
Im taking this month off then will start my 8th cycle - it may be a long cycle this time as my last off the clomid was 45+days, its going to take a while waiting for my test results anyway so I'll have enough clomid to tide me over this way. Im on a week off now so will try to keep myself occupied in other stuff - im hopeing to try not to obsess this month but i doubt i'll be successful. I have been considering getting a CBFM but the cost kinda puts me off lol
Im going to have another :wine: tonight - i had several last night :haha:
Have u been up2 much?
:hugs: xxx

I felt hopeful for us both 2, I bought a test t morning and convinced I was preg:( then within hours I af came.
If I wasn't at work I'd be on the wine too!xxx

haha have a glass when u get home :D :hugs:
Yeah I had my hubby buy me some clear blue tests, theyre now sat by my toilet gathering dust - I'll probably use them just to 'check' im definatly not :haha:
I feel so damn bloated at the moment :( I hope im not going to have a fart-a-thon for my husbands sake :rofl:

haha. that made me giggle, fartathon lol
my stomache is really sore today, could ofd done without work:(
my period is quite light compared to my others. looking back over previous clomid cycles it seems like clomid does that to me. did you find that?
how are you feeling???
xxx

neva did fart that much in the end :rofl:
Poor u - what times do u werk?
Yeh the clomid thins out my periods. Theyd been getting lighter an lighter every month.
Feelin a bit beta today thanx :)
Took Samuel out in the snow - he didnt wanna come in :)
U been up2 much cept working? xxx

Hi plex:)
You ok?
I haven't really been upsto much apart from working and cleaning.
Diet started yesterday and so far not gone so good! :(
I started my clomid last night, I have taken 100mg. Wasn't brave enough to take more without doc knowing and I do feel that it worked last month.
I'm not sure if I've mase a mistake taking the clomid. Af came sunday lunch time and was lighter than normal, was defo more than spotting tho. And yesterday was tiny bit heavier but I just presumed it was clomid making af light again. But I have woken up today and af is very heavy. I'm worried I started clomid too early as my heaviest days are days 2 and 3.
Do you think I have messed up my clomid cycle this month?
Sorry for rambling
What have you been upto? Your off this week aren't ya?
Xxx

:) Yeah im gud ta xxx

Not sure about the clomid thing tbh, it does sound like a strange period. All i can suggest is if ur concerned get in contact with ur doc and see if u can get some bloodwork done? Although, do u have to pay as uve got ur two boys? I know ive had concerns but not done anything as i'd have to pay 120quid for the pleasure of asking :wacko:
Its hard to tell if u took the pills on the right day as clomid does thin out ur periods but then u got a heavy flow - ur cd 3 today then?

Im sorry im not much help hun :( If u can email ur doc that might be best to get some advice and see what they say.

Ive not been up2much, taking the xmas decorations down.........still...........I thought id better start as it took me two weeks to get them up haha I'll still be taking them down in feb :haha: I may keep little one up today as he was awake at 4,30 this morning!! My mum has to go to the hosp so i may give her a call and say we'll go too :)
:hugs: xxxx

its gone bk to lihght again now so just going to take it as yesterday was cd2. it was defo more than spotting. going to try not to obsess over it. if this cycle doesnt work then i should be able to get another cycle in before he leaves in march. i hope!!
and no, we dont have too pay for blood tests and stuff just my orescription for clomid.
wow! cant believe yours are still up. mine did my head in and took them down day after boxing day hahaah
jope your well xxx

I know lolol I kinda don't notice them anymore :)
Sounds like the best way2 look at it hun, its difficult not to obsess though. It's good that ull be able to get another cycle in too :)
I've just had my chromosome blood test today so I've just gotta wait for the results now - the nurse said 3 months which is better than the 6 months my consultant told me :) xx

Sorry for all spelling mistakes lol
That is better than 6 months but still a long time. You have to be very patient when ttc don't ya xx

yeah its an expensive thing lol Two things u need when lttc - patience and money unfortunatly im wearing thin on both :haha:
Dont worry bout the mistakes :) We shud try positive thinking this month to see if it helps - every month i try but something always stresses me out lolol xxx

:flower:
morning plex
im running out of patience too. hubby is away the week i need him to be here.:growlmad:
im starting to think that maybe i am not meant to have another. we have been trying since august 2009 and i think maybe we should give up.
sorry for that, not starting off too good am i lol
when will your start your ivf? i bet your excited! :happydance:
xxx

yeah im kinda happy to be getting more agressive treatment in a weird kind of way, Think cos it was quicker once on the clomid last time id thought itd be the same this time round :( thats why i think the clomids just not going to work, so the sooner i start on the other the better :)
How annoying that ur hubbies going to be away for the most important part :growlmad: dont blame u for loosing patience! three years is a long time hun :hugs: Did u take a long time conceiving ur first two? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->