• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid round 7-12, any success stories?

Hi:)
i wish we could do ivf, i think i may look into it whilst he is away so maybe we can start in october when he is home.
with the first we tried for 2 years but i was very skinny and with my second it happened first month but i was a healthy weight. i really think my weight is whats holding me bk. i am healthy eating not dieting! i tend to be more naughty on a diet lol
what are you upto? enjoying your week off? xxx

I know what u mean about the ivf - I just want to go straight to it whilst at the same time I'd prefer not to :dohh: lol
I think i was heavier/same weight before - I know i need to loose some but i really cannot be arsed :haha: I try to eat in moderation, i wont say healthy as i had a chinese yesterday and fish un chips today :) but i try not2 over eat (at least i think i do-maybe im just fooling myself:D) I have to agree, as soon as theres any mention of the 'd' word everything really bad becomes so tempting :)
Ive not been up2much cept getting that test done on tue - went into work today to drop off my laptop and three days worth of meals (im working fri sat sun) just in case i have to walk in and back - really dont wanna carry anything with me if im walking. Im now relaxing in a v.quiet house (everyone elses' asleep) and im planning on catching up with all the stuff ive recorded but never get the chance to watch :)
How've u been doin? How ur stomach? xxx

Well took last clomid pills today. Hubby is now away next week too so away for 2 weeks. Yay! NOT!
I think that's the best way! We do eat out a lot so I think from now on I'm going to try to cook more and try be more healthy. I do love a chinese tho :)

oh no :hugs: u think hubby will b back for ov? i really hope so for u hun xx
Im in work at the moment and had to drive in - was really bad but managed it :) think the morning drive back will be the worst - may have to walk it!!!! got my warm boots and thick coat just in case :) xx

Im now on cd 8 and have been doing my opks morning and evening - not expecting to ov until maybe cd34 or so :growlmad: :hissy: so im prepared for a looooooong cycle lol xx

Have you got loads of snow then? We have been hoping for snow but we haven't really had that much of it.
I really hope you ov earlier than that! I hate it when my cycles are long.
I'm cd7. I'm only a day behind you. I haven't bought opk's yet. I'm going to brave the weather and go get some today. Will prob start using them on monday. Will be gutted if I get a pos and he aint here. But will also be pleased things are working. X

Yeah we got quite a bit of snow - we were lucky though that it didnt freeze last night and i cud just make it back in my car in the morning although it was a bit dicey. We've had no more and the roads look alot better this evenig so i'll drive in again. The roads arent too bad now its the paths i worry about lol Think we've had 4-5inches :wacko:
So we're still close cd wise :) Think i may have a 50 day cycle again, im hoping for less but wont be surprised if it gets to 50.
What cd will u be when ur hubby goes away? Im hopeing that u ov b4 he goes - fxed!
Have a look on amazon as the opks they sell are good, i use the green handled one step opk and they work well for me also cos theyre cheap u can use two a day and not break the bank :)
:hugs: xx

Fxd your cycle isn't that long again!
I will cd 13 when he comes back and cd 15 when he goes again. I really hope I ovulate next weekend but not counting on it!
I will have a look on amazon :)

fxd u ov when he's home hun!!! :) Itd be a shame to miss it this month :hugs:
Im nowhere near ov'ing atm.
I managed to get to work tonight - its been snowing again ALL day! had to scrape about a foot off my car in order to get out! Not looking forward to driving home though as its now freezing :(
Im off tomorrow but have to go shopping on the way home if i can make it there - luckily we have an asda on the main road near my work (and its on my way home too which helps lol)
Hows things near u? Has it snowed there yet? How are u doing?
:hugs: xx

Hello:)
Woke up this morning to snow :) school hasn't been closed tho. They said they might finish at lunch.
Have you had anymore? Its still snowing quite heavy here x
I started testing yesterday. When do you usually start testing?
Xxx

:hi: I generally start testing atfa i finish my period till a few days after my first pos opk. I test twice a day too :)
Did ur boys finish at lunch time today? We've not had anymore snow it stopped here about 2.30am and then froze a little bit but it still just ok to drive home.
We may be due for some more tonight or tomorrow - when im back in work :growlmad: :hissy: im off tonight so it figures it shud snow when im due back in lolol
xx

Hey. No they didn't finish early :(
It has snowed here all day and now its totally frozen. I'm a wimp and will prob get the bus rather than drive haha!
Xx

Typical that they didnt finish early - did u find getting them ok?
Dont blame u for taking the bus!! I wud if i cud for work :)
Im feeling a bit fed up today dont know why either - not slept very well and ive had cramps in my belly too, maybe im just a bit rin down? Feel quite cranky too :( think this whole ttc lark is getting to me.
does it annoy u when people ask when ur going to have another?
R u still snowed in? ours has cleared a little bit but looks like its starting to ice up now - hopefully its cleared enough :)
Hope ur doing well xx

Hello:)
There school is just over the road so no problem getting them, although the pavements are like ice rinks now. All the snow has more or less gone its just icy now.
Aww, sorry to hear your fed up:( could the cramps be ov? Hope you feel better soon! I understand how you feel bout ttc!
People don't ask me that but the few people that know were trying say "stop trying and it will happen" or someone said "have you tried ovulation tests" and that really upsets me!
Xxx

Thing is they say these things like theyre a miracle cure for infertility :growlmad: mind u its hard to know what to say if uve not been through it yourself. Nopes :nope: still not ov'ed yet been testing every day.
Hey thats really good location opposite the school lol bet u dont have to get ur boys up really early to get them there - i bet they love it :D
Thanx hun, feel a little better - ive been organising my holidays today and yesterday :D going away with my brother and his girlfriend and my lb for 5 days then away with my mum dad and lb for another 5 days the next month - looking forward to them :)
The snow is still thick on the pavements here and some roads too , we're due some more snow tomorrow too :(
How r u feeling? xx

What's really getting to me at the moment is friends announcing prefnancies on fb and seeing weekly updates! Do I sound horrible? I don't want to be jealous of anyone, I hate feeling like this!
Hubby came back a night early so will get a few nights bd in (sorry lol ) still not got a pos either but they are getting gradually darker. Really hope it happens this month!
Hoe are your opks looking? Are they getting darker? Do you ever get spots at time of ov? I have come out in a few and I never get spots!
We still get up early cos it takes ages to eat there brekkie in the mornings haha!
Hope your ok:) xxx

Its awful isnt it? I have a friend on facebook who is/has been having a rough time during her pregnancy and now shes nearing the end its constant updates ie contractions etc basically all the stuff u just dont need to know about!! I remember posting about my pregnancy but only stuff like - im expecting or im craving something or feeling a bit sick but generally nothing much in particular apart from the shot of a cute newborn at the end :) Really does annoy me how some people think its ok to give explicit details of every aspect lol most stuff i dont mind though. Its horrible feeling happy for them yet jealous at the same time :wacko: hahaha hopefully we'll be joining them soon :D
Im having another off day, feel really fed up and i dont know why - i think all this ttc stuff weighs on me and makes everything else seem so much worse :( Cannot be bothered to do anything feel snappy and cranky - just the right mixture for bd'ing, my poor hubby! :haha:
Thats great news that ur hubby came home early!! Now get to it! :wink:
Hopefully all will be timed perfectly for u this month :D
My opks have very faint lines on them still so not expecting anything to happen any time soon - im cd 16 although i have been keepin an eye on my cm and it looks like it shud when i ov but neg opks? I guess it'll happen sooner than i think ( i hope anyway lol)
Apart from feelin a little bit fed up im fine really - now looking forward to my holidays, theres nothing like wishing ur life away is there :haha:
Hope alls well with u hun x
:hugs:

wow.....Im really amazed, shocked etc......ive been using my opks for a while now and this morning ive got a glaring positive :D :thumbup: im only on cd 17 too!!! omg......... :haha: ive been monitoring my cm also and ive had tons this week - sorry tmi lolol Just wanted to tell someone:haha: xx

:flower:
Hi Plex. Thats brilliant! Really pleased for yoU!:thumbup::happydance:
Glad your not going to be on a mega long cycle. FXD im not long behind you! Really hoping you catch that eggy this month!!:thumbup:
Well hubby went this morning:nope: Feeling very fed up today so me and boys got our wellies on and went for a walk early this morning haha. Now were freezing and chilling out for the day. Hubby might be home tuesday now so just hoping i dont get a pos til he is bk.
Hope your well and getting lots of bd'ing in:happydance:

Thanx!! :)
fxd4 u too hun - really hope he wont be away for too long and u hold out on getting ur +opk!![-o< How longs ur hubby away for this time? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->