clomid slimmer !

I had my weigh in at fat club last night and have lost 3.5lbs :o) im now at 173lbs xx

Okay get ready it's been 16 days since I weighed in and I have lost 10.5 pounds woooooooo hoooooooo down to 208.5 xxxxxx

OMG winston I am so proud of you!
as for me ladies i gained nor losted in 7 days...what in the world happen i asked myself...

Wow thats a fab weightloss Winston x

i put on a lb this week :( im gutted coz i have been good this week. I have felt bloated around and since ovulation tho so that might be it. Hope i get it off and some next week xx

:hi: ladies. poping in to let you know i am hanging in there.

weighed myself this morning...:blush::blush::blush:i am 198.8lbs....how the hell did that happen??:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

well over the holidays I put on 5 lbs....so here I am at square one again....LOL....

Win and 84 congrats on the weight loss!

i am sure i am now 200lbs today but i will weigh myself in the morning...sighhh the holdidays, my moms birthday, my sons birthday and know i a fat-ta-puss now! i so wnt to lose my weight before my birthday next month (Feb.26):blush:

Been to fat club tonight and ive lost 1 and half pounds :) im a little disappointed as ive been really good this week and felt like id lost more. Well its goin in the right direction so thats a good thing and FX it will catch up with me next week :) xx

What are you doing to lose the weight Win? Congrats btw, that's fabulous!!!!!

Hi can i join??

i'm going to put on clomid end of March but i have to loses one and half stone to get my bmi down from 34 to 24 :)

i'm 5ft 5 and i weigh 14st 3lbs

i'm on slimming world and i have already lost 2lbs since my appointment on tuesday.

i ahve all my exercise equipment in my front room and my wii fit so i will get there and i'm hoping to lose 2 stone but we will see :)

xxxx

Hey becci good luck with the Clomid and the weightloss. Im also doin slimming world and find it fab!

Is this the first time u have tried SW? xx

I did slimming world last year and lost over a stone and half so i know i can do. i just didnt do as much exercise with it. so i'm hoping if i do it well and exercise i will drop off more:)

xx

Im sure u can do it x

this is the longest i have stuck at it coz im determined this time. While TTC it means so much more to lose the weight xx

How long have you been doing it for? do you have any good recipes ??

i'm looking for the lasagna one but i cant find the magazine it was in do you have it by any chance hun?

xxx

Nope sorry i dont. There is a veg lasagnerecipe on the internet u could adapt and put meat into i suppose.

I have been doin it this time for about 3 months. I have started and stopped about 5 times now :brush: this is it this time tho.

Are you goin to classes or just doin it on your own? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->