clomid slimmer !

hee hee i just ate a WHOLE LOBSTER at Lobster Pot yesterday it was a Lobster Thermidor with mashed potatos and mix vegi! OMG i racked it! Mmmm so there goes the diet :rofl:

o why when i plan a diet people wants to invite me out for dinner or brunch...goin to brunch today at 10:30 it will be hard to follow my diet today :cry: because i am weak around all that food....

Okay girls I'm coming to join u I just got weighed for first time since I left my slimming club and I have gone from 141 up to 219 I am gutted although I'm really tall so I'm still only a size 14 I feel like the bloody marshmallow man from ghostbusters lol I want to be bk in my lovely size 12 clothes again 

Bring it on hun!!!

Which slimming club do u use? xx

I was using slimming world can't believe I have put everything I lost bk on grr but I'm determined to get it all bk off xx

Well finger crossed for u. I do Slimmin World and luurvve it :) x

Im here to report my Monday morning weigh in. I am 160.6 which is good but i always fluctuate between 160-163 so now is gonna be the hard part.

hi ladies i did pretty good i guess with all the eating i somehow lost 4lbs.. i was 192 and today i am 188.6lbs still got lots to go...arggg

keep up the good work everyone!

hi ladies i did pretty good i guess with all the eating i somehow lost 4lbs.. i was 192 and today i am 188.6lbs still got lots to go...arggg

keep up the good work everyone!

Well done sexy lady xxx

Well done 35 :)

My wiegh in tonight. I don't expect a good result as i have been very bad all week :(

great job 35....well I gained 2 lbs on vacation and now my scale needs a new battery so I cant weigh in again to see if I have lost it yet!

I did weigh yesterday i just forgot to come on and post. :( 160.6 same as last week. Way to go on the weight loss 35!!!

okay did my weight in yesterday and i lost another 3lbs woohoo i am 185.4! but i really got to keep focus on this diet tho i should be losing more hee hee but food is so my weakness! lol

35 are you mental!!! 3lb is awesome and you should be really chuffed. If you did that every week then it would be nearly a stone in a month. Well done honey xxx

35 are you mental!!! 3lb is awesome and you should be really chuffed. If you did that every week then it would be nearly a stone in a month. Well done honey xxx

84: thanks but "stone"?? what is that like a rock?? :shrug: i am so looking forward to droping those pounds...this link is encourging me tho...but i am still week on the food...hee hee

Hahaha a stone here is 14lbs xx

OK ladies didnt gain anything during the Holiday but will be weighing in on Monday I'll keep you posted. :)
Congrats 35 hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->