Clomid success stories

hubbylover: Thanks for sharing your details. I hope all works out for you!

Lanet: Wish you luck!!!

I am on 6dpo and no signs yet of anything.........just working away each day and hope for a miracle:baby:

GL everyone ... Sending lots of hugs and baby dust!! We all go threw so much for our little miracals:) wishing all of you the BEST!!

How is it going all??!
I am 8 dpo and feel nothing!!!
There goes 4th cycle o

Welcome Jannah!! Keep your chin up hun. I recommend going to the doc for the tests. If nothing else it puts the mind at ease a bit. I hope things go smooth and easy for you!

So im now done my six months of clomid and no pregnancy. Tomorrow I do the consult with the fertility clinic. Getting a bit excited. And it sounds like iui is the first step but ill keep ya posted! wish me luck!

Steph: what does you tried on clomid? What days?

Hey! I was on the 50 mg dose. And I did the 3-7. Worked every month luckily :)

Now however, we are waiting a cycle before the fertility clinic starts tests. But Im supposed to be ovulating and so far nothing :( Kinda bummed but still hoping maybe tomorrow!

An update on me..we were told unlikely to concieve without ivf with icsi due to antisperm antibodies. So that's what I'm gearing up for now.

lanet, at least you have an answer. How do you feel about doing ivf?

Actually when we first started this journey, ivf was a deal breaker, I said I would never do it. Way too scared of the meds and way too expensive. The last month or so I've felt different, I've taken lots of meds already and it wasn't too bad. I feel like I can do it. I have to do it. But it's still pretty scary. I was just reading my ivf packet it detail and whoa, I'll def be on a roller coaster ride!
I think if we hadn't gotten such a for sure answer we never would've done it. We would've kept trying and having heartbreak for years. Next year hopefully I can look back on this time and be so glad I did it!

lanet, I'm so glad you have a direction. I know, for me, even if it's not what I want to hear, at least I have an answer and a new plan. Good luck and tons of prayers for you!!

Thank you, now to come up with many thousands of dollars...lol.

I think thats what scares me the most is the ten thousand its going to cost.. And of course if it doesnt work then try again. I do know the success rates are way higher this way to tho so It doesnt take multiple rounds.

Yes we will be paying about $15,000 with the medication. They gave us a 60% success rate. I wish it were 100% and I'd have no problem dropping the cash!

I'd take 60% rather than the "less than 20%" they gave me 2 years ago when I had my reversal...Pray that it's God's will. Sometimes he has plans for us and we don't realize it until after the fact. Many times I've said, when my house is crazy and cramped, "I'm so glad I don't have a crying baby on top of this". I fully believe IF it's going to happen for me, it will happen at just the right time. Then again, when is His time never the "right" time, right?! Be strong and if ivf is what it's supposed to be, the money will come together. :)

Was your 20 % with ivf? Our chance with iui is in the 1 digits is all they told us about other options. Now I have the difficult decision of making sure I'm at the best possible clinic!

No, the 20% was just natural trying because of the issue with my tubes. IVF has never really been an option for hubby and I for much of the same reason...money. I don't think there would be an issue with carrying so I'm sure it would be successful, but the fact that my tubes are JACKED and, now, the Endo...just makes it even more of a challenge. Either way it ends up for me, I'm grateful that I found this site. It's really helped with the "lonely" feeling that comes with TTC.

I agree and I'm sorry. We thought we would never consider ivf bc of the money, but when they take your other options away it changes things. I hope if you need to that you will find a way one day. There are loans etc. I've even looked into some clinical trials!

Thats a really good idea, I never thought about clinical trials. Thats something I may just look into :)

How's everyone doing!? I'm getting anxious for my appointment on the 11th. I'll be scheduling my 2nd lap surgery to clean up whatever Endo has grown back and then I'm back on the Clomid. Sadly, I still haven't lost any of that weight and I'm a little nervous about how much more I'll gain when I go back on it. BUT if it gets us to where we want to be, it'll be worth it. Hugs and Love ladies!

So I had my appointment on the 11th...Went as expected. I'll be going back in for a lap surgery on March 3rd then back on the Clomid. How's everyone doing??

Hey guys how is everyone?

I tried clomid for one month along with my provera to induce a period because I have PCOS and irregular periods and followed the instructions to the T. I did have an HSG and nothing abnormal the only note was that I had a smaller uterus, but no worries because its intended to stretch lol! Right now my fiance and I just purchased a house an in the midst of transitioning from apt to house so we are not trying along with my dr if you want to call it that,as I am going to switch to a new one in our new town. We have been TTC for 1 year today. Valentines day of all days and not BFP's at all ever. I am almost 20 years old... I am a plus size girl. As of now I have 2 thoughts that CONSTANTLY cross my mind that I hope maybe someone can give me tips or advice to deal with it. 1. The thought that at 20 years old conceiving should be absolutely easy right?!?! that's what everyone makes it seems like!!! Like every teenage girl and young woman in their early 20's are fertile myrtle's and if you miss 1 dose of a birth control pack your fertile enough to conceive twins! LMAO sorry a little satirical sarcasm there lol! and the 2nd is the insane jealousy I feel for loved ones and friends and anyone I know who are having babies. The irritation,jealousy,anger,frustration that I feel the why not me syndrome? The latest that is bugging the hell out of my is a an old friend of mine from a long time ago, he and his girlfriend are pregnant with number 5 living in a tiny 2 bedroom old dumpy trailer with 4 children,2 dogs and of course themselves. Meanwhile I just bought a beautiful 3 bedrom,2 bath house with just me, my fiance and our kitties.... I need some advice on coping his this time.... so any stories,thoughts,jokes or words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

Hey guys how is everyone?

I tried clomid for one month along with my provera to induce a period because I have PCOS and irregular periods and followed the instructions to the T. I did have an HSG and nothing abnormal the only note was that I had a smaller uterus, but no worries because its intended to stretch lol! Right now my fiance and I just purchased a house an in the midst of transitioning from apt to house so we are not trying along with my dr if you want to call it that,as I am going to switch to a new one in our new town. We have been TTC for 1 year today. Valentines day of all days and not BFP's at all ever. I am almost 20 years old... I am a plus size girl. As of now I have 2 thoughts that CONSTANTLY cross my mind that I hope maybe someone can give me tips or advice to deal with it. 1. The thought that at 20 years old conceiving should be absolutely easy right?!?! that's what everyone makes it seems like!!! Like every teenage girl and young woman in their early 20's are fertile myrtle's and if you miss 1 dose of a birth control pack your fertile enough to conceive twins! LMAO sorry a little satirical sarcasm there lol! and the 2nd is the insane jealousy I feel for loved ones and friends and anyone I know who are having babies. The irritation,jealousy,anger,frustration that I feel the why not me syndrome? The latest that is bugging the hell out of my is a an old friend of mine from a long time ago, he and his girlfriend are pregnant with number 5 living in a tiny 2 bedroom old dumpy trailer with 4 children,2 dogs and of course themselves. Meanwhile I just bought a beautiful 3 bedrom,2 bath house with just me, my fiance and our kitties.... I need some advice on coping his this time.... so any stories,thoughts,jokes or words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

Hey hun, im 24 ttc for three years now. I hear your pain!! I wish there was something I could tell you that just makes it easier. There isnt really. Finding a doctor you have faith in that cares about you and your case really helped me. Spent way to long with a doc that did very little.. Be careful not to make sex a chore.. Yes I know we are supposed to dtd every other day, but theres a lot of days that the moment feels right today, and no I dont want to wait until tomorrow.. so dont!! Enjoy each other remember thats how you got here. Give your brain time to process.. you will have friends that get pregnant during your ttc journey. I know Ive had like five or six, three this last two months~ and I know this sounds terrible but sometimes you need to take a step back. That doesnt make you a terrible friend, but sometimes when you cant seem to acheive your goal but your friends can, the jelousy becomes a real challenge. Dont be afraid to take some time alone and just deal with how that makes you feel. And last I can think of for now is dont be afraid to talk about what your going through, talk to your partner as much as you can, find a friend or family member that cares about your wellbeing and will be there for you to vent or cry or whatever you need. I have found some great people on here to talk with as well and it all helps. Feel free to add me and pm me if you feel you want to talk. I hope any of these points help.! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->