Clomid success stories

How is everyone ... :) just checking in! I go in for my 2nd iui tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous!

Good luck Starr!! I'm having a dreadful period and I'm still gaining weight even with being off of the meds for almost 60 days...major depressing. Gonna start working out once my cramps go away. Hoping for a Christmas bean for you!!:hugs:

Awwww... Hubby I'm so sorry that your feeling so depressed :( I wish I can just reach out and hug you and tell its going to be ok!! I will be praying for you and that your period stops soon and for you spirit to rise :) just no they good things come to those who are patient :) and thanks!!! Sending lots of baby dust

Awwww... Hubby I'm so sorry that your feeling so depressed :( I wish I can just reach out and hug you and tell its going to be ok!! I will be praying for you and that your period stops soon and for you spirit to rise :) just no they good things come to those who are patient :) and thanks!!! Sending lots of baby dust

Total sweetheart you are!! Feeling better already!

Hey girls!! Hope everyone is doing well!! Just wanted to say I hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year!! I'm raising an imaginary glass...Here's to TTC in 2014! Hoping it's THE year for all of us! HUGS!!!

Thanks Hun :) cheers to you too!! Hope you have a great and merry Christmas and a happy new year!! I'm 10 dpiui and I do wanna test but I'm trying to stay strong and wait till Tuesday when AF is due ...

Well keep us updated! It would be so awesome to close your year out with a sticky bean!

Good luck ladies, I hope christmas treats you well and we can all keep our spirits up. Its a challenge some days for sure. I hope everyone is doing well.

Keeping my fx'd for you and me :) I am 1 -2 days late hoping AF really don't show!!

AF showed ughhhhhh :( I'm so pissed!!! Going shopping in the morning. Hope that makes me feel better??!!

Awe starr sorry to hear that. :( Hugs.

Im a mess! Im not sure if its the clomid or what the heck is going on. I have like crazy depression and irratibility. I just randomly stare at the roof for a while and try to breath. I want to scream but soon as I try to explain why im so mad I start to cry. What is wrong with me ladies. Im on day 24 of my cycle. Hoping all these terrible feelings go away when af shows. God I need help :(

Deep breath Steph! I went through very similar emotional side effects from the Clomid too. It IS normal. Some side effects hit others worse than some. With me, the worst one was/is weight gain. Although the mood swings were bad, I gained over 20lbs and THAT depressed me more than anything else. Just know that you're not alone and we're here for you whenever you need to talk/rant/get advice. HUGS AND LOVE GIRLY!!

Deep breath Steph! I went through very similar emotional side effects from the Clomid too. It IS normal. Some side effects hit others worse than some. With me, the worst one was/is weight gain. Although the mood swings were bad, I gained over 20lbs and THAT depressed me more than anything else. Just know that you're not alone and we're here for you whenever you need to talk/rant/get advice. HUGS AND LOVE GIRLY!!

Thanks :) I was wondering about weight gain to actually. I have also gained twenty poinds lol. Figured maybe the stress and everything else going on doesnt help either. Today I am doing a little better. Hopefully soon this cycle will be over and I can be happy again. :hugs:

I've been on Clomid for two months now, starting my 3rd round tomorrow. It's actually good to hear that weight gain might be a side effect of that!! I've gained 10-15 lbs in the last couple months, and I workout 5x a week and had been at the same weight for a couple years. It's really starting to get to me that it's not coming off AT ALL. Makes me feel better that maybe after all the prayers are answered :)baby:), I might get back to a normal weight!! Yay!!

Well af came and im on to a new cycle. Feeling quite a bit better with the moods to happy to say! :)

It's always a bummer, but I have to admit when it's driven me insane thinking and wondering...it's nice to finally just know for sure and be able to move on to the next cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->