Clomid success stories

The witch came ladies, I'm only light today would I count tmrw as my day 1 or today? Got to take clomid on day 2 thanks x

I started yesterday afternoon very light and the nurse said to count today (first day of heavy flow) as cycle day 1. Sorry about af:(

Sorry about AF doingthedeed :( ianet are you starting another cycle of clomid?

I talked to my previous dr. The one that did my first iui. She's more expensive but she's really thorough so I have an appt tomorrow for a baseline scan and to go over a plan. She said I could add injectables so I'm guessing I'll use either clomid or femara with them, and iui. I'll know exactly tomorrow. How are you today?

Morning ladies Ianet hope u get some good news today and they sort out a good plan for u, and thank you x feeling a lot better today apart from bloody cramps ( another side affect of clomid ) back to lots of :sex: lol x

Im good :) waiting to see if AF is going to come?? I really hope you get a really good plan. Keep us updated and doingthedeed good morning Hun :)!

Ok I'll be doing femara and bravelle injections starting tomorrow. Then iui. I'm excited!!!!!

Nope not yet ... Not till AF is late!! That's my plan :) they are to expensive to just go out to waist lol!

Nope not yet ... Not till AF is late!! That's my plan :) they are to expensive to just go out to waist lol!

Have you taken anymore of the regular kind?? lante and I are anxiously waiting to find out the "no question about it" positive lol...

Lol... You girls are awesome :) and I have been taking test and they all show a faintest line (blue dye, pink dye, plus) they all show lines but very faint and they are not getting darker?? So idk

Lol... You girls are awesome :) and I have been taking test and they all show a faintest line (blue dye, pink dye, plus) they all show lines but very faint and they are not getting darker?? So idk

Well, I am quite familiar with test taking and one thing I DO know is it's highly unlikely that ALL of the tests you've taken would have even a faint line, if you were not preggo. 2 of the same tests from the same package it's maybe possible to get evap lines on both, BUT not on different tests from different makers. Let us know!!:happydance::hugs:

Ok ladies I have some questions?? I am late YES!! But the thing is is that the tests that I am taking are all really faint the lines have not darkened?!?!?! They have gotten faster with appearing and as the line moves across the test line it's very bold then fades away to the faint line. The line do have color and the end of ten minutes??? So what do you ladies think please help and my boobs still hurt!! I am praying that AF doesn't show up late:(

Starbryte! I think you are preggo!!!! I never see a line at all and especially not in every single test!!!! They don't have to be getting darker yet!!!!!

Omg!!! REALLY they don't have to get darker?? I'm calling my dr. First thing in the morning for blood work!!! I'm still to scared for digi... Lol!!! Thanks ianet for giving me that last bit of hope that I was looking for!!! Hope everything goes well with you as well!! Fx'd :) xoxoxoxo

Take a digi take a digi!!!!!!!!

Take a digi take a digi!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY agree with lanet!!!! TAKE A DIGI!!! You either are or aren't, either way the digi should correspond with all the other tests PLUS you're late!! That's huge! I can tell you're going nuts wondering if the lines you're seeing are actual positive lines...be brave! The fact that there's color to the lines AND they show up within the proper amount of time is huge! BE BRAVE STARR!!! :hugs::thumbup:

I'm not pregnant my af came as soon as i left my drs. Office lol!! I'm waiting for my blood work to confirm Hcg levels:( ..well one good thing is that they are going to do a iui :) this month!! This will be my first iui and I'm pretty excited! so hears to another round ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->