Clomid success?

Lulabelle85

Reaction score
I've just had results back from my day 21 progesterone tests and they have confirmed I'm not ovulating, which I already sort of knew. I've got the doctor on Monday to start on clomid, but I'm just wondering if any of you have any success stories for pcos ladies that have had success on clomid? Thanks x

I got pregnant my first cycle taking Clomid. I have pretty severe pcos and was not ovulating. We tried/ntnp for 8 years. So Clomid was seriously our miracle drug. I have a new prescription for Clomid so just waiting to take that. Not sure when we want to start. But it has been over a year since we started trying with no success for #2.

I have quite bad PCOS, very irregular/absent cycles, heavy hair growth etc. I'm overweight too but losing. What dose did you start on? X

I took 50 mg with ds.

I have the same pcos symptoms. My cycles did get shorter after having ds. But most are still anovulatory.

I also am losing weight. I'm eating lower carb and I really think it helps since I have insulin resistance. I'm hoping to lose 20 more lbs and start clomid in February.

My doctor just said to me we would see what my progesterone result was then start clomid, he hasn't mentioned my weight. As I'm still losing I'm hoping he just gives me clomid as that's what he said before he referred me for blood tests. Fingers crossed x

My weight wasn't an issue for my doctor. And I'm the same weight I was when I used it last time. I'm just hoping if I lost a bit before getting pregnant the diabetes won't be so awful in third tri again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->