Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

CONGRATULATIONS ladies I hope you both have a h&h 9 months :hugs:

Has anyone heard from Pink mum? I wonder how her scan went

and thanks ladies, hope this is a sticky bean.

Hi girls they asked me to repeat it after 1week coz they just found gestational sac.plz pray for me gal

If they do have your dates right then that is all they will see unfortuanetly. I'm sure everything will be fine and a lot happens to your little bean in a week! Hopefully they'll see the hb :)

Hi BH! Yes totally natural just 5 months on but tbh I didn't expect to get caught this early as it was 18 months between my 1st and the 2nd pregnancy that ended in loss at 16 weeks (that was also natural). Son born in May this year was the result of Clomid so FX I can actually take a 'natural' pregnancy full term as both my boys are the result of Clomid. Hopefully I've had my bad luck with the loss and getting pregnant naturally can work out OK. Let's hope!

How is your little one doing, how old is she now? X

fluter what should we call it??? How are you???

daop just goes to show you are more fertile after birth :) I hope everything goes well for you Hun :hugs:

Lol Scerena I just meant the # of bfp's on the name. Nothing dramatic lol. I'm doing pretty good. How bout you :)

Oh :haha: I'm so thick sometimes :dohh:

Well to be honest I'm lost wiv how many I'll just add daop and pink mum I think that's it???

Im doin good thanks, jus waiting to o got a scan in tues, u?

Ill hav to wait until I'm on the laptop as title is too long to edit on my phone :dohh:

So how is everybody? What's your next move Scerena with injectables? When is your next testing date? How are you feeling pink mum?

Good thanks daop. She is 16 weeks now and growing fast. Had her jabs today so a bit of a grumpy soul this evening but just gone off to sleep after calpol. Feeds from me brilliantly after our rocky start but now won't take a bottle of expressed milk for love nor money!

5 months - quick work! I can't imagine even thinking about it but no period yet anyway. Hoping it'll stay away for a while - it would e just my luck to get regular cycles for the first time ever when I have no desire to get pregnant!

Good thanks daop. She is 16 weeks now and growing fast. Had her jabs today so a bit of a grumpy soul this evening but just gone off to sleep after calpol. Feeds from me brilliantly after our rocky start but now won't take a bottle of expressed milk for love nor money!

5 months - quick work! I can't imagine even thinking about it but no period yet anyway. Hoping it'll stay away for a while - it would e just my luck to get regular cycles for the first time ever when I have no desire to get pregnant!

Before you know it she'll be crawling her little self about and trying to pull herself up onto the TV stand! My boys nearly 6 months and has just managed to roll himself over, need to spend more time getting him to sit up himself. He hasn't half calmed down the past few weeks :happydance: Finally getting a bit of peace and quiet! :)

Hello everyone :wave: So sorry I've not been back on. I think of you girls a lot, and can't wait for the day when every one of us have our babies.

Congratulations Daop and pinkmum! Pretty quick work Daop heehee! OH and I haven't exactly been active in the bedroom since the birth, so can't even imagine making a second one any time soon! I pray for a sticky bean for you tho.

Life here is brilliant. Obviously we're a bit sleep deprived and the house is a permanent mess, but we just love having Isla. She's such a good baby and a pleasure to be around.

Scerena how are your injectables going my love? How are you holding up with it all? You've always been so amazingly strong.

Love to you all xxx

i thnk m out.coz m 9 wkz by datez bt dr markd me 5.5 with no fetal echoes

Pink I hope it's wrong. Hang in there hun. Maybe just needs a few more days. Keep us posted. Sending you a hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->