• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: girls her my 24 week bump and 27 week x x

Attachments

• 24 week.jpg
    24 week.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 27 week.jpg
    27 week.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
Def growing caz!
How are the rest of you ladies? Can't remember where everyone is up to?

Hello girls h r u all news for all of you,i got my bfp by the grace of almighty allah

congratulation hun :happydance::happydance:just need the rest of the girls now fx not long xx

OMG Congratulations to you both pink mum! I bet you are super excited! I wish you a very h + h 9 months.

That's wonderful news JWB, I am glad you are both well and I bet you're being kept on your toes!! I certainly have been with my LO. He is sleeping through now and developed a routine but the minute you put him down for 5 mins he starts. I just have to get on with stuff and try and not listen to him lol. It won't last forever, hopefully by 1 he'll have calmed down a bit and be able to content himself.

Anyway, I popped back on here this afternoon after not logging in at all for months (wish I had the time!!!) because I suspect I'm pregnant again. I'll be honest.. I wasn't testing for OV but had a slight incline last week when I got the friendly ewcm. Tested today with one of those internet cheapies (you can see pic here.. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=61176

We talked about baby no.3 and I'm sure I told you ladies we wanted another but I didn't expect to get caught this early (that's if it isn't a horrible evap). Don't get me wrong we'd be over the moon, just wish LO wasn't such hard work. This would definitely be it for me then if I am. Must be true what they say about being more fertile then after pregnancy because I haven't taken any clomid.

Will keep you posted on the result when I go and get a FRER tomorrow.

This thread has seen some amazing BFPS and births, congrats to all you mummies and lots of baby dust to you girlies still trying; your day will come soon xxxxxx

thanx daopdesign but u know i had an ultrasound day b4 yesterday when i was 6wk 4days by dates but ultasound just showed gestational sac n marked me 4 weeks:(i was worried abt that

Hi Hun, but that could just mean your dates were not right and maybe you ov later than you thought? Well we're both 4 weeks 'ish then!! Got my bfp with CBD this morning :D Try not to worry. Did they do your HCG and when's your next us? xx

wow congratulationsssss,happy and healthy 9 months,pray for me ill go tomorrow for a scan

I certainly will but I'm sure all will be fine x Let me know how you get on. I won't get a scan until 12 weeks x

Wow daop! How old is your little man again? I can't imagine even thinking about trying again yet....
Was this a natural bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"